KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Sovereign: Role Play Thread

Project Sovereign: Role Play Thread
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily blinked a little and tilted her head at them as they did what they all did. Jacob being grabbed by the guards, a man spitting at the feet of the important looking guy... Hmm. Lily got to her feet and went over to Jacob taking his arm when the guards released him. She gave a worried expression as she held on to him. He was her ally and best friend. she opened her mouth to say something but her head turned to hall outside the Cell.~ ........ Jason? ~Her eyed widened and she released Jacob and ran to the Cell taking the bars in both hands, eyes fixed on the door to the Cell Block they were in.~

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 08:28 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob slid down the wall as soon as Lily let go. He lead his team into a trap and they were going to pay the price for it. Jacob seemed uplifted, feeling himself being pulled back up, but he was confused. None of his team were close enough to pull him up. It was free fall. A large explosion rocked the ship, throwing wreckage everywhere, and dropping a large piece of the prison deck towards the mountain face.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 09:17 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily had a wierd, yet funny expression on her face as she was lifted in the air by the free falling of the ship. As soon as the Explosion went off Lily fell back against the Cell bars hitting her head and being knocked unconcious. Debris coming into the cell and cutting her face across her left cheek before she even hit the ground.~

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 09:40 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Hold on! This is where the fun begins!" Tack smiled and grabbed for one of the chains along the wall but his hand came up short as he slid towards the opposite side.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 05:03 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The hold slammed into a pointed rock, and bounced off, leaving a very sizable hole in the main bars around the left wall. Jacob his the wall hard, and was slowly pushed towards the hole. He tried to hold on, but was sucked out of the hole when he tried to hold onto the bars.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:15 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Tack was next, being slung out the hole through the forces of gravity. He sailed through the air for what seemed like a lifetime before his body landed on the mountain snow capped peak.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 09:52 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob slammed into a rock, sending a shrill alarm through his helmet speakers. A red flashed, but before he could react, he bounced and slammed into the side of another rock, sending him to the ground, and rolling away. He finally came to a rest after hitting a lake. He began to sink slowly below the surface of the water, and was only kept alive by his air tight suit.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 06:57 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~A Strap on Lilys suit was caught and slowly broke. She was the last of the people in the Cell to fall through the hole. She was still unconciouse and was just freefalling down to the mountain rocks.~

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 11:41 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Two soldiers grabbed Jacob and pulled him out of the water, slowly, but effectively. Their voices echoed in his head, and both raised an alarm, because both of them had the same voice. When he started to gain more consciousness he realized they had his voice.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 04:49 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Tack pulled himself free from the snow, looking like he had become nothing but an ice cube. he rubbed his hands together, slowly letting the warmth returm. He saw Lily Free felling through the air and began running towards where she would land. Some Jagged Rocks. Panic gripped him and he leaped up onto of the roks in hope he ight be able to break her fall, be it breaking his body or not.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 02:44 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason ran over and leaped from the rocks He grabbed Lily in mid air and took hold of Tack. The force he used to jump was enough to keep him moving and land away from the jagged rocks. He set Tack on the ground and nodded to him before gently setting Lily down and kneeling beside her.=

Lily? Lily wake up...

=At first he spoke softly but when she wouldnt wake up his eye twitched.=

HEY! WAKE UP ALREADY! IM NOT HERE TO WATCH YOU SLEEP ALL DAY DAMNIT!!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 07:51 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob's eyes opened to his alarms going off again. Sovereign and Militia forces both laid dead on the ground, many of them horribly butchered from gunfire. His alarms continued to blare loudly as two soldiers both dressed the same as him approached with two M104's. "Why do both of you have my voice?" He shouted out, searching for a weapon. "Voice mods you 'tard!" Jacob's eyes opened wide as he realized who was talking. "You old sonuvabitch! There's no way! I watched you get shot in the head back on the Artemis!" The soldiers chuckled under his breath. "You saw my helmet get shot, NOT me." The soldier pulled off his helmet and smiled. "Welcome to Delta team."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 09:33 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily stayed down. She didnt wake up even when Jason yelled. She continued to lay there, her forehead bruised from where she hit her head. She still had a pulse which ment she was fine, just unconciouse.~

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 09:45 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason sighed a bit and picked Lily up in both arms and looked to Tack nodding over to where Jacob and the other people are at.=

Come on...

=Jason made his way over to Jacob and his friends, Lily unconcoiuse in his arms.=

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 10:52 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben and Jacob both looked over towards the others, but Ben twitched and raised his rifle, firing away. "****! More of the those damn machine things!" Jacob pushed the rifle down and looked up at Ben. "What the **** is wrong with you!? Those are our team mates!" Ben snapped back. "Those WERE your team mates! For all we know they are already changed!" Jacob glared and kept Ben's rifle down.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 10:57 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason blinked as a man raised his gun up. There was no where to take cover so Jason spun on his heel, bent down, and used his body as a shield for Lily in order to protect her. But the bullets didnt hit him for the other pushed the rifle down to simply fire at the ground. Jason looked back and narrowed his eyes.=

What the hell are you trying to do?! Kill us?! Man...

=Jason stepped up to them and knelt down placing Lily upon the ground.=

Oh and dont worry about her she will be fine. Ive known this girl all my life.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 11:17 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zalindrana
=Jason sighed a bit and picked Lily up in both arms and looked to Tack nodding over to where Jacob and the other people are at.=

Come on...

=Jason made his way over to Jacob and his friends, Lily unconcoiuse in his arms.=
I didn't think we were realistically able to see them, let alone be able to walk staight over to them. Does no-one (except Jacob) know how to dramatize. I hate it when players do that, they make it all to easy on the characters.))

-------------------

Tack slowly followed Jason and madehis way through some trees but paused before he broke into the clearing. Th sheer sight of the bloodied bodies of Miltia and Soverign soldiers made the vile in his stomach rise to his throat. That was not however why he refrained from braking cover. A Militia commando was holding a gun to Jason, but Jacob he saw interviened. What the hell? Now he wished he hadn't thrown his helmet at the clone that dragged him into the prison.

Taking a deep breath, he moved around the clearing staying in cover until he was behind two of them. He quickly moved out and tackled one. The commando fell over with Tack bounding off of hime, with the MAN's M104 in his hands. He brought it up and turned and pointed the assault rifle at the soldiers head. Aftr hearing part of Jacob and Ben'sconversation he knew through the voice manerisms (or lack here off) it was Hammer. With a smile slowly creeping onto his face, however slight, he spoke. "Hammer! Aren't you ment to have your brains splatered all over the Artemis's deck?" His breathing was heavy and shalow at the same time, as the lightheadedness took hold from his exertion, altitude, and more importantly, the wounds. His gun wavered slightly.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:17 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ban looked over at Tack. "Tack! Like I said, they shot my helmet, not me! Haha!" Ben was happy to see another of his old teammates, having been alone out in the wilderness for most of the time.

Jacob made his way over to Lily and Jason. "You did a good gob, soldier. Of course, you probably already know that." With a grateful nod, Jacob bent over and took Lily's vitals through a screen built into the arm. Her body was stressed, but she was very alive.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 03:41 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shaggs
Ban looked over at Tack. "Tack! Like I said, they shot my helmet, not me! Haha!" Ben was happy to see another of his old teammates, having been alone out in the wilderness for most of the time.

Hail (Tack'n'Hail, lol), or Tack looked at Ben for a moment and tossed the M401 back to the soldier, with a slightly wounded swagger, moved over to where Ben was and gave him a friendly hug, or he simply put his arm around him and slapped him on his back. With a devilish grin he began walking towards where Jacob knelt by Lily. "So you''ve explained how you survived but I want to know how you knew you were going to be taken out. And more.." he coughed blood onto his palm, and had to pause "...importantly, how the hell did you get here. And was it you who blew up the ship?"

(just to let you know that Tack is currently too proud, or ego-tistic to ask for medical help, bu he is in more serious need than any of the others. If he doesn't get some soon, he'll pass out and possibly die. If no-one helps him then he'll die and I can bring my absolute most fav and well rounded character I have ever introduced to any and all Role Plays by Shaggs, Red Sparton, and everything else he has called himself; yes Jacob thats right, I refer to Loran 'Rek' Mirez, Hazmat extrodinare, and one tough son'of'a'***** to kill. hahah)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 04:16 PM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Tom limped in desperation near the fort. When he was about fifty yards away, he heard gunfire inside. He grabbed his survival knife and hid behind a tree. He needed medical attention. He had been attacked by the clone assassin, and barely escaped. He waited for something, anything to happen. He wanted revenge.

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 04:40 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote