KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenshiro (With upgrade) vs Android 17 and 18

Kenshiro (With upgrade) vs Android 17 and 18
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bro SMASH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Didn't Ken say he learned it can heal from Toki? I doubt Raoh knows anything about the healing part of it. And yea sure the techniques are the same, just like the basic techniques used by the Z fighters are the same. The only difference is the way they fight. Same exact powers, different way to fight.

Vegeta was blocking most of 18's attacks at the beginning but doing okay, fires a huge blast, kills some poor guy. 18 comments on how he held back, Vegeta boasts about because it would destroy Earth if he didn't. Then she headbutts him, he goes to punch her, she catches it, and hits him instead then hits him into the mountain side. She did the most damaga to hum during that fight. Before Piccolo even comments to about him loosing energy. That doesn't happen until the end of the fight before Trunks charges in.

1. I don't remember Kenshiro learning it from Toki but it's possible. Also, you just said that Raoh probably doesn't know about the healing part so how can he be using the same techniques as Toki? As said already, they all use different techniques, yet these techniques are all part of the same style.

2. See, all that didn't happen in the manga. I do remember that happening in the anime though.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 04:40 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by SmashBro
1. I don't remember Kenshiro learning it from Toki but it's possible. Also, you just said that Raoh probably doesn't know about the healing part so how can he be using the same techniques as Toki? As said already, they all use different techniques, yet these techniques are all part of the same style.

2. See, all that didn't happen in the manga. I do remember that happening in the anime though.
Toki doesn't use healing when fighting. And wasn't it Toki that figured out you could heal with it? And something about the pressure put on certain points can either heal or destroy. Raoh wouldn't waste his time with the finesse of healing. It's all the same techniques just used in different ways.

That all happens in the manga. I have no idea how much more happens in the anime or if its all the same. I haven't seen it in god knows how many years. I just look junk up in the manga online.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 04:48 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Toki doesn't use healing when fighting. And wasn't it Toki that figured out you could heal with it? And something about the pressure put on certain points can either heal or destroy. Raoh wouldn't waste his time with the finesse of healing. It's all the same techniques just used in different ways.

That all happens in the manga. I have no idea how much more happens in the anime or if its all the same. I haven't seen it in god knows how many years. I just look junk up in the manga online.

Raoh healed Reina when she was shot by a barrage of arrows.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:36 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

@Wei - Toki still died during that fight. Never said Raoh killed him I said during their fight that he dies. Because they fight twice. Toki would've been killed by Raoh anyway Toki just made the inevitable happen quicker.

He died later with Ryuuga.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:38 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

1. Toki doesn't use it while fighting but it's still part of Hokuto and you don't see Kenshiro healing people like Toki does (or at least not as often). I believe it still does effect his fighting skill, as it could have some type of effect on the either the opponent or the user.

2. That's the only way I can look at it.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 06:21 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote