KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread

The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Are you coming onto me sir?

And Bleach>>>Naruto in power, do not let the weaboos and Catholic Priests cloud your judgment.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Are you coming onto me sir?

And Bleach>>>Naruto in power, do not let the weaboos and Catholic Priests cloud your judgment.

I'm sure your sexual prowess knows no equal, but I'm taken. big grin

Also, I'm anti-fanboy of Naruto, hence the not-so-playful nickname I give it. Bleach is holding my interest so far, but parts of it have me doing a facepalm, and DBZ...well, it's DBZ. erm

In all sincerity, though, could you maybe come up with a response to the example I've had to quote twice so far, so I can have a grounds with which to make a non-shonen Winity vs. thread? Man, I dunno where these puns are coming from. That one's not even very good. confused

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:13 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Well I'm back.

Didn't really think anyone in this forum would have really given a damn though. no expression
Well it's just not the same without you around.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:16 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'm sure your sexual prowess knows no equal, but I'm taken. big grin

Also, I'm anti-fanboy of Naruto, hence the not-so-playful nickname I give it. Bleach is holding my interest so far, but parts of it have me doing a facepalm, and DBZ...well, it's DBZ. erm

In all sincerity, though, could you maybe come up with a response to the example I've had to quote twice so far, so I can have a grounds with which to make a non-shonen Winity vs. thread? Man, I dunno where these puns are coming from. That one's not even very good. confused
1. I love you. And I'll cut that *****'s throat to get you.

2. Well the most popular Shounen do that for some reason. And don't you dare disrespect DBZ, the archetype Shounen. mad

3. I have no idea who Enma Ai is.

And you are out of date, DBZ is not a member of the Shounen Trinity anymore.

Now the Trinity consists of One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach, with One Piece being the strongest(and IMO the best), Bleach being second, and Naruto dead last.

And while I could make a vs. thread using anime other than the Trinity, I won't, for two very adequate reasons.

A. Laziness

B. It will not go anywhere. No one cares for variety.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Kento
Well it's just not the same without you around.
A little queer dude.

I approve.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:22 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

A little queer dude.

I approve.
stick out tongue Joy what I've always wanted your approval now my bones can lay to rest.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:25 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

stick out tongue Joy what I've always wanted your approval now my bones can lay to rest.
Speaking of bones, I can do alot of interesting things with a Femur.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:26 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

1. I love you. And I'll cut that *****'s throat to get you.

2. Well the most popular Shounen do that for some reason. And don't you dare disrespect DBZ, the archetype Shounen. mad

3. I have no idea who Enma Ai is.

And you are out of date, DBZ is not a member of the Shounen Trinity anymore.

Now the Trinity consists of One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach, with One Piece being the strongest(and IMO the best), Bleach being second, and Naruto dead last.

And while I could make a vs. thread using anime other than the Trinity, I won't, for two very adequate reasons.

A. Laziness

B. It will not go anywhere. No one cares for variety.

First, I'd like to point out that this is possibly one of my favorite things about you. You break things down, which makes it easier to both read and respond two.

That's charming, but I'm afraid I'd have to curbstomp you if you tried to lay a hair on "that *****" big grin

o.O I wasn't disrespecting DBZ at all. Hell, I started off my RP character in DBZ style speed battles. /lame
When I say DBZ is DBZ, it's the single best compliment I can think of at this time, out of laziness XP

Enma Ai is the titular character of the Hell Girl manga/anime series. I've recently finished the anime and I have to say there were some interesting abilities portrayed that I think would be interesting to manifest in a vs. thread.

Also, I'm aware that DBZ isn't part of the Winity anymore, but I was too lazy to specify it. Honestly, I don't see Narutard as deserving that spot and should go to DBZ instead, but an advancing plot will do those kinds of things. >.>

I've tried to get into the anime of One Piece, but the art style kinda turns me off it. That and I was never really able to catch it from the get.

eek! Variety is what keeps forums alive!...Well, when they're not being gorged by consistent FIS. >.>...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:30 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Speaking of bones, I can do alot of interesting things with a Femur.
Well as long as none of them are to my femur have fun with them

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:31 AM
The Red

Well I'm back.

Didn't really think anyone in this forum would have really given a damn though. no expression
I was just wondering which one of your tempered posts was the result of your banning.
Maybe I should give it another chance then.
I would say you should.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:10 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by XanatosForever
First, I'd like to point out that this is possibly one of my favorite things about you. You break things down, which makes it easier to both read and respond two.

That's charming, but I'm afraid I'd have to curbstomp you if you tried to lay a hair on "that *****" big grin

o.O I wasn't disrespecting DBZ at all. Hell, I started off my RP character in DBZ style speed battles. /lame
When I say DBZ is DBZ, it's the single best compliment I can think of at this time, out of laziness XP

Enma Ai is the titular character of the Hell Girl manga/anime series. I've recently finished the anime and I have to say there were some interesting abilities portrayed that I think would be interesting to manifest in a vs. thread.

Also, I'm aware that DBZ isn't part of the Winity anymore, but I was too lazy to specify it. Honestly, I don't see Narutard as deserving that spot and should go to DBZ instead, but an advancing plot will do those kinds of things. >.>

I've tried to get into the anime of One Piece, but the art style kinda turns me off it. That and I was never really able to catch it from the get.

eek! Variety is what keeps forums alive!...Well, when they're not being gorged by consistent FIS. >.>...
1. That's weird. But yeah, it makes posts easier to read.

2. Why would I lay a hair on her? And sir, I would ttly beat you up.

3. Oh. Kay.

4. That does not change the fact that I do not know who it is lol.

5. Well yeah, DBZ is done, Naruto is still on-going, that is why.

6. I like the art style. miffed

7. Nope, the same old boring bullshit keeps forums alive.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 05:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

Okay, guys, opinion time.

Going by the rules, Pokemon is not allowed here. It didn't originate as an anime. The characters did not originate in an anime; nor did the Pokemon themselves.

However, I am somewhat willing to bend the rule since Pokemon is very well known as an anime. Hence I'm bringing it to you guys. Do you care enough about Pokemon that you think threads with it should be allowable here?

I will go ahead and state that it's the only exception to that rule I'm willing to make, so don't go and try and bring up other things as well stick out tongue Just Pokemon.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 10:05 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Pokemon pretty much got most guys here into Anime.

It would IMO be an insult to not allow it.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 10:09 PM
Impediment
Endless

I'm with Peach on this. Pokemon, while not my particular kind of anime, is still very popular and the topic on many anime fans' minds. I say "Yea" to bending the rules a teensy bit.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 10:33 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I think it should be allowed. Like it's been said it's a huge anime. And, for me at least, when I think of Pokemon its usually the anime that comes to mind before the games.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 11:29 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Pretty much what they said ^^, though I could go on without it in the anime forum as well. Whatever works.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 11:33 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Then again, if it means getting to counter any Mew fanboys again, sure. I'm all for it. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:01 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Keep it for the love of the Bulbasaur!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 01:15 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

yeah, i agree, most people know it from the anime

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 02:05 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

I'm curious as to when they are going to put the link on the main page for Anime Vs. like they have for all the other sub forums.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 12:28 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote