KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread

The Anime Versus Social/Off Topic thread
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Yes, but its so much quieter. You wouldn't be missed. stick out tongue nah I'd miss you

Yes I just haven't thought of it yet.

It has gotten quieter. Jaxx and I lengthy debates sometimes and I find it very fun and entertaining...he'll be back and we can pick up where we left off.

Blax...he has slowly withered away on the amount of posts here anyway. I think the real world is taking up too much of his time. I'm just waiting for something to break here at work, so I have time to spare at the moment.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by dadudemon
It has gotten quieter. Jaxx and I lengthy debates sometimes and I find it very fun and entertaining...he'll be back and we can pick up where we left off.

Blax...he has slowly withered away on the amount of posts here anyway. I think the real world is taking up too much of his time. I'm just waiting for something to break here at work, so I have time to spare at the moment.
Where do you work? I wish I had the time to get online at work. It pass the time much quicker.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:25 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Where do you work? I wish I had the time to get online at work. It pass the time much quicker.

I work in IT. I fix computers and help user's use the computers.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:47 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Well he used like Cyber Jar, and Witch of the Black Forest, and Sangan, and all to also get Exodia. And had like a million ways to bring Cyber Jar back. Then I got better cards instead of a modified Yugi deck, and was able to beat his Cyber Jar any time he used it. Once I got better at the game he had a harder time winning. Though I still had a hard time also. But he's one of those guys, he looses he blames the cards instead of admitting somebody is good or gotten better.

Raging Flame Sprite is awesome. I had a deck with..her/him/it whatever. Not sure why I took it apart.

lol Didn't say CD was banned. Just saying some banned cards I just don't understand. Like they had monster reborn. Though that's not anymore. I'm surprised Snipe Hunter isn't banned. That's like a card in each of my decks though. I love that card. To bad Dark World monsters don't work with his effect. Fiend Megacyber isn't banned or limited is it? It's got the same effect except it if they have two monsters. And Chimeratech Overdragon is broken.

I've always wanted to try and make a deck with the jars. Cyber Jar, Fiber Jar, Morphing Jar 1/2. But I don't think it would go well. Though it would go better than my friend wanted to make a Kuriboh Deck simply because he likes Kuriboh and lvl 10 has a nasty effect..which is easily beaten.

Sore loser huh, I have some friends like those (when it comes to losing at anything >.> )...Hated cyber jar, and pretty much any flip monsters that removed monsters from the field. Did you use Nobleman of Crossout to deal with it?

Yep, it's only weak in the first few turns in terms of ATK, but that's easily remedied by trap cards and mist body. If you equip something like Twin Swords of Flashing Light, Tryce, you can raise it's ATK by 2000 in one turn, or so I believe.

My bad. Hehe, well Snipe hunter's awesome, but he isn't broken, not like Tribe-Infecting Virus. And his effect depends on two things, cards, and luck, which is why I usually stay away from using him unless I have something like Ojamagic.
It's not even semi limited, and it's 2+ monsters more than you do. I guess it's because of the whole 2 monsters thing, dunno why it didn't recieve as much attention as CD, maybe because it doesn't have as much support.
COD has been hit somewhat, with the limiting of CD. There was a ruling though, that if it destroys the only monster an opponent has, it can't attack directly, still a dangerous monster though.
I guess there's a theme of limiting most broken monsters instead of banning them.
Not much of a fan of the kuriboh's, so won't comment on that. Morphing Jar 2, what does it do?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:10 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Sore loser huh, I have some friends like those (when it comes to losing at anything >.> )...Hated cyber jar, and pretty much any flip monsters that removed monsters from the field. Did you use Nobleman of Crossout to deal with it?

Yep, it's only weak in the first few turns in terms of ATK, but that's easily remedied by trap cards and mist body. If you equip something like Twin Swords of Flashing Light, Tryce, you can raise it's ATK by 2000 in one turn, or so I believe.

My bad. Hehe, well Snipe hunter's awesome, but he isn't broken, not like Tribe-Infecting Virus. And his effect depends on two things, cards, and luck, which is why I usually stay away from using him unless I have something like Ojamagic.
It's not even semi limited, and it's 2+ monsters more than you do. I guess it's because of the whole 2 monsters thing, dunno why it didn't recieve as much attention as CD, maybe because it doesn't have as much support.
COD has been hit somewhat, with the limiting of CD. There was a ruling though, that if it destroys the only monster an opponent has, it can't attack directly, still a dangerous monster though.
I guess there's a theme of limiting most broken monsters instead of banning them.
Not much of a fan of the kuriboh's, so won't comment on that. Morphing Jar 2, what does it do?
My friend is the same way. He stayed over one night trying to do nothing but beat me in Ultimate Ninja as Rock Lee and me as Gaara because he can't beat me as Rock Lee when I'm Gaara. And nah I used my favorite card for stopping effect monsters. Divine Wrath. I got it before I got Nobleman of Crossout.

Yea plus it's good to use Gravity Bind with. I love that card when I don't play a deck with over 3 star monsters.

I hate Kuriboh..Though that may be the fact I've been beaten by Kuriboh one to many times..And I don't mean lvl10..I mean regular Kuriboh. My life points were down to like 100, my friend took out my monster with a large attack..and killed me with Kuriboh just to be mean. And Morphing Jar 2 is...Um I don't remember. One of them puts cards on the field into the deck, and draw. The other does discard your hand and draw five.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:13 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

My friend is the same way. He stayed over one night trying to do nothing but beat me in Ultimate Ninja as Rock Lee and me as Gaara because he can't beat me as Rock Lee when I'm Gaara. And nah I used my favorite card for stopping effect monsters. Divine Wrath. I got it before I got Nobleman of Crossout.

Yea plus it's good to use Gravity Bind with. I love that card when I don't play a deck with over 3 star monsters.

I hate Kuriboh..Though that may be the fact I've been beaten by Kuriboh one to many times..And I don't mean lvl10..I mean regular Kuriboh. My life points were down to like 100, my friend took out my monster with a large attack..and killed me with Kuriboh just to be mean. And Morphing Jar 2 is...Um I don't remember. One of them puts cards on the field into the deck, and draw. The other does discard your hand and draw five.

Hehe, speaking of which, Ultimate Ninja 4 is coming out, or is out, not too sure on that. Nobleman has no cost, that's what I like about it.

Yep, a card like GB or Level Limit B (I think it's called that) or a deck that stops your opponent from attacking would be perfect for RFS.

Hehe, he/she was mocking you. Ahh, so then # 2 is the latter.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:26 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Hehe, speaking of which, Ultimate Ninja 4 is coming out, or is out, not too sure on that. Nobleman has no cost, that's what I like about it.

Yep, a card like GB or Level Limit B (I think it's called that) or a deck that stops your opponent from attacking would be perfect for RFS.

Hehe, he/she was mocking you. Ahh, so then # 2 is the latter.
It's out..And Kazekage Gaara is great. He's faster, and stronger. And Sand Coffin with just up, up, circle is awesome. And yea I run Nobleman in all my decks also. I just use Divine Wrath because in KOSS deck I have cards I want to get to the graveyard so I use cards that discard. Magic Jammer, Divine Wrath, Snipe Hunter.

Yea most people hate Gravity Bind when I play..Though even with forty cards I nearly never get it..It sucks. 45 cards, and I can't remember the last time I got gravity bind in my KOSS deck. I usually always get a Skull Servant on my first draw though. Which doesn't help when everybody else gets monsters that are actually useful for attacking.

Yea he was. The worst thing was when he uses Lava Golem..and since I don't play cards that tribute I usually had no way of getting rid of it. So I had Lava Golem, that he had spellbinding circle on, taking away life, most likely Final Countdown to worry about, and hoping he didn't draw Exodia before I could do something. It was a uphill struggle when I first started. Then I got better, he took it apart because it 'wasn't working' as well. Then I've had his dragon deck somehow end up getting three Ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragons on the field. Not really sure how he did that anymore...The problem is he tries for such combo's now and they are easily countered..Bottomless Trap Hole for one.

In one friend tournament I did we were playing survival duels where if you win you have to start with the life points you had at the end of the last game and fight against a fresh opponent. Well one of my friends has a deck that raises his life points so he was like 15 thousand or more because he was playing a guy who was new so he was able to raise his life with Nimble Monga or whatever it is, and all those trap cards. And then somehow I got lucky and beat him with loosing only 100 life points with my main deck which is basically remove from play deck. That was pure luck though. Not sure how I did that.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 04:39 AM
Quincy
Debaser

What if we made a versus thread using Anime Game Feats?

shifty

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 03:35 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

Originally posted by Quincy
What if we made a versus thread using Anime Game Feats?

shifty
OMGAH! lyke that'd be so cooooolll....! you made me wet ;]

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:09 PM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Can't people come up with better material? I'm really tired of everything being vs the DBZverse characters. It's pointless pretty much.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 07:22 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I tried...Anything not DBZ/Naruto/Bleach related seems to die out

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:31 AM
Demonic Phoenix

It's out..And Kazekage Gaara is great. He's faster, and stronger. And Sand Coffin with just up, up, circle is awesome. And yea I run Nobleman in all my decks also. I just use Divine Wrath because in KOSS deck I have cards I want to get to the graveyard so I use cards that discard. Magic Jammer, Divine Wrath, Snipe Hunter.

Yea most people hate Gravity Bind when I play..Though even with forty cards I nearly never get it..It sucks. 45 cards, and I can't remember the last time I got gravity bind in my KOSS deck. I usually always get a Skull Servant on my first draw though. Which doesn't help when everybody else gets monsters that are actually useful for attacking.

Yea he was. The worst thing was when he uses Lava Golem..and since I don't play cards that tribute I usually had no way of getting rid of it. So I had Lava Golem, that he had spellbinding circle on, taking away life, most likely Final Countdown to worry about, and hoping he didn't draw Exodia before I could do something. It was a uphill struggle when I first started. Then I got better, he took it apart because it 'wasn't working' as well. Then I've had his dragon deck somehow end up getting three Ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragons on the field. Not really sure how he did that anymore...The problem is he tries for such combo's now and they are easily countered..Bottomless Trap Hole for one.

In one friend tournament I did we were playing survival duels where if you win you have to start with the life points you had at the end of the last game and fight against a fresh opponent. Well one of my friends has a deck that raises his life points so he was like 15 thousand or more because he was playing a guy who was new so he was able to raise his life with Nimble Monga or whatever it is, and all those trap cards. And then somehow I got lucky and beat him with loosing only 100 life points with my main deck which is basically remove from play deck. That was pure luck though. Not sure how I did that.

Sweet, Gaara will always be great to control, I do need to give that a whirl. What about Lee? Is M Guy playable? And of course Naruto, what tail can he reach?

You should play different dimension capsule along with some negation cards to stop it from being destroyed. You can get GB easily then.

I hope you are using Spirit Reaper as well. He's one of the best wall monsters while in DEF mode.

Lava Golem's nasty, especially with his burn effect. Though when combined with GB, he works wonders. He is one high level monster you should use if you draw GB.
There's a card that switches monsters over to their owners, but i don't know if it'll work on LG, even if it does, there's still his 3000 atk.
Yeah, the BEWD series is not that great nowadays, especially since effects can pretty much win a duel more easily than pure atk.

Hehe, don't attribute it all to luck. I'm pretty sure there was skill involved stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:20 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Sweet, Gaara will always be great to control, I do need to give that a whirl. What about Lee? Is M Guy playable? And of course Naruto, what tail can he reach?

You should play different dimension capsule along with some negation cards to stop it from being destroyed. You can get GB easily then.

I hope you are using Spirit Reaper as well. He's one of the best wall monsters while in DEF mode.

Lava Golem's nasty, especially with his burn effect. Though when combined with GB, he works wonders. He is one high level monster you should use if you draw GB.
There's a card that switches monsters over to their owners, but i don't know if it'll work on LG, even if it does, there's still his 3000 atk.
Yeah, the BEWD series is not that great nowadays, especially since effects can pretty much win a duel more easily than pure atk.

Hehe, don't attribute it all to luck. I'm pretty sure there was skill involved stick out tongue
Lee is faster, and has a different fighting style..If you play Shippuden Lee anyway. And Gai is playable. And Naruto can only go one-tail. The only thing different about Gai is he no longer has Dynamic Entry..Shippuden Lee has it. Though Gai's new up,up/down,down moves are cool.

I never thought about using Different Dimension Capsule..Mainly because you'd think 45 cards would be enough to at least get it once ever few plays.

Yea I play Spirit Reaper. I believe I have one in my zombie, and one in my remove from play. Though Skull Lair isn't a good card to play in combo with Dimensional Fissure since they took away the using any card and making only monster cards work for Skull Lair....Though I guess the deck is more remove from play my monsters to power up Gren Maju Da Eiza. It's better than Helios. And Mystic Swordsman lvl 2 or 4 gets rid of any face down monster cards.

Nah it was all luck. lol He didn't get a single good card and my hand was the best I'd ever drawn so I was able to beat him in a few turns. And the cards he did get I had Mystic Swordsman to destroy the card without flipping it up so he couldn't gain life. And I wouldn't let him summon Armed Dragon lvl 5 and 7 or whatever the numbers are. But I played that deck like three or four times, and while I know I can beat it I've never beaten it that easily before. Course to make up for it..I lost just about as easy to a stupid Crystal Beast deck.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:38 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Lee is faster, and has a different fighting style..If you play Shippuden Lee anyway. And Gai is playable. And Naruto can only go one-tail. The only thing different about Gai is he no longer has Dynamic Entry..Shippuden Lee has it. Though Gai's new up,up/down,down moves are cool.

I never thought about using Different Dimension Capsule..Mainly because you'd think 45 cards would be enough to at least get it once ever few plays.

Yea I play Spirit Reaper. I believe I have one in my zombie, and one in my remove from play. Though Skull Lair isn't a good card to play in combo with Dimensional Fissure since they took away the using any card and making only monster cards work for Skull Lair....Though I guess the deck is more remove from play my monsters to power up Gren Maju Da Eiza. It's better than Helios. And Mystic Swordsman lvl 2 or 4 gets rid of any face down monster cards.

Nah it was all luck. lol He didn't get a single good card and my hand was the best I'd ever drawn so I was able to beat him in a few turns. And the cards he did get I had Mystic Swordsman to destroy the card without flipping it up so he couldn't gain life. And I wouldn't let him summon Armed Dragon lvl 5 and 7 or whatever the numbers are. But I played that deck like three or four times, and while I know I can beat it I've never beaten it that easily before. Course to make up for it..I lost just about as easy to a stupid Crystal Beast deck.

One tail? The story of the game, upto which point in the manga does it reach?
EDIT, never mind, the game itself is pretty old, U5 was released in Japan in 07. U4 goes upto ep 17.
Damn these guys for releasing that game now >.>

You should, it's prone to spell destroying effects though, so protect it, otherwise you lose the card removed from play as well.

Skull lair is great if you have a card like Return from a Diff dimension, though otherwise, it's not that useful. Though the Gren Maju Eiza is a neat combo, never thought of it that way embarrasment.
Another card you should get your hands on is Necroface. That thing is dangerous if played right. And if it's combined with Soul Absorption, you can increase your life points significantly.

Drawing may be luck, but you still were able to play your cards well enough, that's skill.
My friend sucks ass at the game, but when I watch, he gets really really good draws at times, just doesn't use the cards in an efficient way. It's skill my friend.

Necroface, Dark, Zombie, Level 4, 1200 ATK, 1800 DEF
When this card is Normal Summoned, shuffle all removed from play cards into their owner's Decks. This card gains 100 ATK for each of those cards. When this card is removed from play, both players remove from play the top 5 cards of their Deck.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:15 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

One tail? The story of the game, upto which point in the manga does it reach?
EDIT, never mind, the game itself is pretty old, U5 was released in Japan in 07. U4 goes upto ep 17.
Damn these guys for releasing that game now >.>

You should, it's prone to spell destroying effects though, so protect it, otherwise you lose the card removed from play as well.

Skull lair is great if you have a card like Return from a Diff dimension, though otherwise, it's not that useful. Though the Gren Maju Eiza is a neat combo, never thought of it that way embarrasment.
Another card you should get your hands on is Necroface. That thing is dangerous if played right. And if it's combined with Soul Absorption, you can increase your life points significantly.

Drawing may be luck, but you still were able to play your cards well enough, that's skill.
My friend sucks ass at the game, but when I watch, he gets really really good draws at times, just doesn't use the cards in an efficient way. It's skill my friend.

Necroface, Dark, Zombie, Level 4, 1200 ATK, 1800 DEF
When this card is Normal Summoned, shuffle all removed from play cards into their owner's Decks. This card gains 100 ATK for each of those cards. When this card is removed from play, both players remove from play the top 5 cards of their Deck.
Yea we only get to see them capture Gaara, and get to fight Itachi, and Kisame. Kinda sucks that it doesn't have Shippuden Akamaru...I think Akamaru should be a completely different character. It's a huge dog after all when he grows up in Shippuden.

Yea I've destroyed it enough times to know it's limits. That's one reason why I don't use it. Cause I don't run Seven Tools of a Bandit. Because of the whole life point thing, and I try not to use anything that takes away my own life.

I believe I did have Return From Different Dimension in it at one time..but like Gravity Bind never seem to get to it, and unlike Gravity Bind it wasn't a major card I liked. So I took it out to make room for cards that could protect me. Necroface would be good after Maju Da Eiza is gone. What pack did that come in?

Playing the cards right can be skill. But winning if the guy has nothing to use because of bad draws, and getting only m/t or somehow only getting the couple of high level monsters he had and me blocking with Xhing Zhu..whatever it is that blocks two magic or trap cards of your opponents from being used doesn't make it skill. I mean I can beat that same deck sure so the outcome would've probably been the same but how fast it was over was pure luck and me only hurting myself not him hurting my life. We usually end up going for ages. Me blocking him, and vice versa when we play those two decks. Almost to the point of one of us decking out to loose.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:36 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Yea we only get to see them capture Gaara, and get to fight Itachi, and Kisame. Kinda sucks that it doesn't have Shippuden Akamaru...I think Akamaru should be a completely different character. It's a huge dog after all when he grows up in Shippuden.

Yea I've destroyed it enough times to know it's limits. That's one reason why I don't use it. Cause I don't run Seven Tools of a Bandit. Because of the whole life point thing, and I try not to use anything that takes away my own life.

I believe I did have Return From Different Dimension in it at one time..but like Gravity Bind never seem to get to it, and unlike Gravity Bind it wasn't a major card I liked. So I took it out to make room for cards that could protect me. Necroface would be good after Maju Da Eiza is gone. What pack did that come in?

Playing the cards right can be skill. But winning if the guy has nothing to use because of bad draws, and getting only m/t or somehow only getting the couple of high level monsters he had and me blocking with Xhing Zhu..whatever it is that blocks two magic or trap cards of your opponents from being used doesn't make it skill. I mean I can beat that same deck sure so the outcome would've probably been the same but how fast it was over was pure luck and me only hurting myself not him hurting my life. We usually end up going for ages. Me blocking him, and vice versa when we play those two decks. Almost to the point of one of us decking out to loose.

Can Gaara transform like in Part 1?

Yeah RFDD is a little costly, especially if you use it when you have 8000 life points. Necroface would even help Gren, you remove him from play, that results in Gren gaining 2400 atk (5 + Necro), if you combine it with Soul Release on 5 of your cards, you have a beatstick that can take out a Cyber End Dragon that hasn't had it's atk raised by more than 400. It came out in Gladiator's Assault iirc. It's also coming out in Crimson Crisis' Special Edition. But there's a 50% chance you won't get it from CC.

Alright, I concede, I don't have the energy or time to argue with that. You won by luck.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:55 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Is it bad that I know most of what y'all are talking about? Most..

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:01 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Can Gaara transform like in Part 1?

Yeah RFDD is a little costly, especially if you use it when you have 8000 life points. Necroface would even help Gren, you remove him from play, that results in Gren gaining 2400 atk (5 + Necro), if you combine it with Soul Release on 5 of your cards, you have a beatstick that can take out a Cyber End Dragon that hasn't had it's atk raised by more than 400. It came out in Gladiator's Assault iirc. It's also coming out in Crimson Crisis' Special Edition. But there's a 50% chance you won't get it from CC.

Alright, I concede, I don't have the energy or time to argue with that. You won by luck.
Part 1 Gaara can. Kazekage Gaara no.

Maybe I'll get lucky. And yea it would also help. Didn't think about the secondary effect. With his effect Helios would probably be good also. If not for the fact it would only be 1100.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Is it bad that I know most of what y'all are talking about? Most..
Sure is. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:30 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Part 1 Gaara can. Kazekage Gaara no.

Maybe I'll get lucky. And yea it would also help. Didn't think about the secondary effect. With his effect Helios would probably be good also. If not for the fact it would only be 1100.

Though they should have let Kage-Gaara transform, even if the transformation did'nt appear in the manga.

Yep, it's still quite a decent increase, assuming you have a substantial amount of cards removed.
Be careful of necroface's last effect, you lose all your removed from play cards if you decide to bring him back, Gren & Helios would become worthless then.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:17 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Shippuden PS2 game coming out is bullshit.

Why not just release the latest game? NOPE! Gotta milk the shit out of the Naruto cash-cow.

I say announce the time jump sequel to ULTIMATE NINJA STORM for the PS3 already.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:37 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote