KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Verbinksi Abandons Pirates Ship

Verbinksi Abandons Pirates Ship
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL Yay!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 07:34 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

....?

Attachment: surprise.gif
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 09:18 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

i think that we should all abandon the ship of sailboat potc 4.

what could the story possibly be? they can't do a post-AWE, because if they try to replace keira or orlando.... blech. the only time you should recast a character is a ) if the actor is dead or b ) you're in the james bond series.

neither of which is true. potc through awe was a complete trilogy. there was just enough mystery in the ending that left fans to speculate WHAT WOULD COME NEXT??

but awe was so satisfying. the big bad villain was awesomely gotten rid of, davy jones redeemed himself [sort of] calypso was released, will and elizabeth are married [but it wouldn't be pirates if they went off to live in a shack happily ever after, especially because will would HAVE to be sick and tired of moving around by sea.

jack will always be jack. we can always imagine him and take him to the fountain of youth in fanfics.

but once all the originals are gone... it should be gone, and remembered fondly rather than have a second class film with johnny trying to carry the weight of an entire blockbuster failure.

augh. leave it alone. leave us to our imaginations and memory.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 10:06 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Oooh! Your avvy and siggy! I want to see that movie so bad!

*anxiously awaits*

And I agree with your point of view.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:58 PM
siriuswriter

^ omg! that movie = tons o' fun. i can't wait. then i found that hi-res picture of the hatter and everything was so BRIGHT and in all different colors bright. so i had my personal siggy maker do it and it's brilliant!

*takes quick breath*

yaeh, i think that's the best way too. like i said, awe wrapped everything up, but pirates can't have every string brought together because that isn't 'teh style.' it's the kind of movie style htat have the cast/crew wanting you to think about it more. they provided a very fertile start... and you can be sure that that bruckheimer, depp, bloom, knightley, verbinski... were happy to be such a very large part of a film that opened up a new bubble of imagination in everyone that would see it.

and i like that, way, way much.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 02:53 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

My local movie theater's already advertising it!

Yes, it was good while it lasted, but now it's just.... done with.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 03:48 AM
siriuswriter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Of course, you could go the psycho route and have Quentin Tarrantino direct the next POTC.

POTC 4: Resevoir Pirates

(There is no plot, just blood and great 70s rock)

and one of her majesty's royal sea-men loses an ear.

except that's more of a welcoming gesture than a maniacal one since most pirates are missing body parts. like larry, the guy missing a leg, an eye, and an arm.
and one-eye, and peg-leg, and all them.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 01:39 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

eek!

I forgot about Larry!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 02:42 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

LARRY!!! Hhaha

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:00 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

YAY LARRY!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:13 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

ily larry :P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:15 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

XD This one person at my bank's called Larry....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:19 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

hahaha. Thats cool :P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:21 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

He kinda looks like Santa without the beard.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:26 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

haha. thats kinda like one of the teachers at my school XD

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:20 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL I have a teacher that looks like the typical 'boring person'. But they're not.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 06:00 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

haha. how random.... but thats what i love about you XD

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 06:33 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin
I love you too.... For your.... Non-randomness?

Attachment: wtf llama.gif
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 06:48 AM