KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21759): « First ... « 11293 11294 [11295] 11296 11297 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
No Rob, the fact that you had to resort to frickin terrorist attacks gave me all I need lol. I wonder if you realize that or not, but it amuses me either way. Thanks lol, truly.

You asked me for an example and I gave one; it wasn't the only example, sport. Stop crying because I crushed you again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You asked me for an example and I gave one; it wasn't the only example, sport. Stop crying being I crushed you again.

Rob, you talked about a terrorist attack. The fact you needed to dip into that is all I need.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Needed" is something you've thought up and applied to me, sport. Do better.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Needed" is something you've thought up and applied to me, sport. Do better.

Rob, it's the only thing you mentioned. But anyways, I posted the reasons from various schools. Your thoughts?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If you asked me to name an ice-cream flavour and I said "Chocolate", does that mean that was just one that came to mind or that I "needed" to say it because I had nothing else. Do better, sport.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you asked me to name an ice-cream flavour and I said "Chocolate", does that mean that was just one that came to mind or that I "needed" to say it because I had nothing else. Do better, sport.

Rob, the thing you went to was terrorism. If you don't see the issue with the fact that is what you resorted to there is zero reason to continue discussing it.

But anyways, the reasons for these bans wasn't terrorism. I posted you the reasons. Approve or disapprove? I want you to admit it's utter bullshit and shouldn't have been done. Be a normal person, in other words.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

-The first one given sounds reasonable on the surface: "the costume parade is out of our ordinary routine and can be difficult for many students"

-The second as well, if they're making it a hat day as not every student can afford a costume, as I think was their point? Sounds like a reasonable compromise.

So it seems you're just bitching over much ado about nothing again.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:20 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Poor Zack Ryder

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:25 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

-The first one given sounds reasonable on the surface: "the costume parade is out of our ordinary routine and can be difficult for many students"

-The second as well, if they're making it a hat day as not every student can afford a costume, as I think was their point? Sounds like a reasonable compromise.

So it seems you're just bitching over much ado about nothing again.

Holy shit, you're pathetic as f*ck.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:30 PM
Scribble

I have a fond memory of going into primary school on Halloween in a Scream costume despite me not having seen the film (I mean, I was ten)

Good times

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:38 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what a well thought retort

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
I have a fond memory of going into primary school on Halloween in a Scream costume despite me not having seen the film (I mean, I was ten)

Good times

Thank god you didn't have SJW's to ruin it. Unfortunately some kids do not have that advantage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what a well thought retort

Maybe I should have said "squirt" and nothing else. Would have been a good retort.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

at one point in the 80's hollywood ninja stuff was really popular, so of course i was one of several ninjas in my class. i was non-conformist in most things, but i did get swept up in the ninja craze. it was awesome to do anything in grammar school besides study. pretty sure i would have been just as happy if there was some other form of fun and non-educational diversion.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:42 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Can't counter my points, so he insults

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Maybe I should have said "squirt" and nothing else. Would have been a good retort.

would have been actually.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Can't counter my points, so he insults

Your points were retarded. Halloween costumes aren't massively expensive. Hell cut some eyeholes in a white bed sheet and you have a ghost. It's not a valid excuse.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Hell cut some eyeholes in a white bed sheet

bet you've gotten really good at that.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:47 PM
Scribble

Your points were retarded. Halloween costumes aren't massively expensive. Hell cut some eyeholes in a white bed sheet and you have a ghost. It's not a valid excuse.
I knew a girl in primary school who was really poor, it's heartbreaking in retrospect realising how deprived her and her family were. Pretty sure she still went to all the Halloween stuff though, it's true that if you don't have money, you improvise. Yes, some kids won't be able to fully integrate into an event such as Halloween, and that's a shame. But we wouldn't ban cars just because blind and epileptic people can't drive.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:52 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Some people are very poor and can't afford to destroy their bed sheets so you can feel better about your bitching over something very trivial, Surtur. Now type more stuff

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:53 PM