KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PWMT- Round 1 (Shaman X-Man vs. Kid Omega)

X-Man vs Kid Omega
This poll is closed.
X-Man 4 50.00%
Kid Omega 3 37.50%
Tie 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PWMT- Round 1 (Shaman X-Man vs. Kid Omega)
Started by: id369

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

PWMT- Round 1 (Shaman X-Man vs. Kid Omega)

CIS - Enabled.
PIS - Disabled.

Match is set, 9/11 Ground Zero of Twin Tower World Trade Center at the opposite ends of each other.

Rules and Questions refer to this link.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t507422.html

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 05:37 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kid Omega.

Super smart.

End.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 06:13 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Nate BFRs him to the orbit. And throws him onto sun.
The end.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 08:31 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Kid Omega.

Super smart.

End.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 08:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

He's super stupid.
He has no intelligence feats. )

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 08:57 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

I've got to say, as a native New Yorker, your choice of environment setting being the site of a real life calamity is in poor taste.

thumb down

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 05:16 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Survivor19
He's super stupid.
He has no intelligence feats. )

I'd say Emma Frost and Xavier admitting that they could not even compare to him, speaks volumes. He also created the technology that keeps Martha, a living brain, alive. Not only does it keep her alive, it keeps her powers intact.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 05:18 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I don’t believe Kid Omega has much of a chance. His brilliance isn’t battle proven. His psionic abilities though vast are not battle proven. While in comparison Nate, warrants a double life time experience. I mean, if a group of telepaths pulling in resource meant nothing…Let me rephrase that, a group of telepaths who can mind scan an entire planet meant absolutely nothing to Nate Grey. What chance does Kid Omega have?

Originally posted by Tenebrous
I've got to say, as a native New Yorker, your choice of environment setting being the site of a real life calamity is in poor taste.

thumb down

I will change the location for the following matches. Anyone have any problems with war torn Iran?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 02:39 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
He also created the technology that keeps Martha, a living brain, alive. Not only does it keep her alive, it keeps her powers intact.

Seriously?

And here i thought, it was John freaking Sublime who created that technology in the first place...

Kid Omega didn't have any proven tactical prowess, and acted as a retard in general. Nate stomps him. Also, telekinesis via green tentacles <<<<<<<< Grey's visual effects.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:17 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh wait, I'm sorry.

I didn't know this was another "NATE GREY R TEH STRONUZT IN DA UNIVERZE!" thread.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 12:03 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh wait, I'm sorry.

I didn't know this was another "NATE GREY R TEH STRONUZT IN DA UNIVERZE!" thread.

Okay, that came off a bit more hostile than I planned.

My point was that you make a lot of threads solely to defend X-man....

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 01:08 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

In fact, you're both wrong. The only big thing about Shaman upgrade IMO was the experience boost.
Supersmart is not always=tactical genius, "lab rat" smarts are useless in the fight. And Quentin has as "much" combat experience as any other X-student of his age.

And Kris, you're wrong about Martha's container thing, it's Sublime tech, the real intelligence feat for Quentin would be reverse-engineering Magneto helmet.
If you take pre-Shaman Nate vs Quentin, then I probably'll bet my money on Quentin. Shaman Nate wins more times than vise versa...due to experience boost.

Also, I propose an addition to the rules. TP-only fights, no other powers used. Otherwise the brackets are the huge mess and the outcome of the fights sometimes has nothing to do with pure TP prowess. Also, stipulations on incarnations of Rachel Summers, Psylocke and probably Moondragon are more than velcome.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 02:11 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
And Kris, you're wrong about Martha's container thing, it's Sublime tech, the real intelligence feat for Quentin would be reverse-engineering Magneto helmet.

I am going by what Xavier said.

She did appear in the thing before Quentin had even had any lines in the series, but Xavier credited him for it apparently D:

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:15 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Shaman Xman for the win....and i would take Pre-shaman Nate also..

Were talking about a character who is willing to burn himself out to win, a character who has learned to think better...not bigger..... a character who was trained to use more than his mind powers to win...they have stripped him of his TP at times..and his TK at times...and he still has been able to surprise others and think outside the box.

kid omega needs some spotlight..and some real gut wrenching feats.if we went by what Xavier or even others have said...we might put Nate as Dark Phoenix level..and there are so many descriptions of his power level..and even so...i would not use such as evidence

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:28 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quentin invented the "anti gravity floats" that lets Martha fly apparently.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...n134-Page19.jpg

Originally posted by starlock
kid omega needs some spotlight..and some real gut wrenching feats.if we went by what Xavier or even others have said...we might put Nate as Dark Phoenix level..and there are so many descriptions of his power level..and even so...i would not use such as evidence

You too misunderstand the Dark Phoenix and Nate Grey comparison? Both being too strong for Moira's machine to measure doesn't exactly put them on the same level, but Xavier and Emma admitting that Quire is smarter and more intelligent than them DOES mean that he is more intelligent/smarter.

But don't get me wront buddy, I'm not saying he's suddenly "battle smart" though processing thousands of thoughts a second? That's gotta help.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:34 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Quentin invented the "anti gravity floats" that lets Martha fly apparently.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...n134-Page19.jpg

You too misunderstand the Dark Phoenix and Nate Grey comparison? Both being too strong for Moira's machine to measure doesn't exactly put them on the same level, but Xavier and Emma admitting that Quire is smarter and more intelligent than them DOES mean that he is more intelligent/smarter.

But don't get me wront buddy, I'm not saying he's suddenly "battle smart" though processing thousands of thoughts a second? That's gotta help.

I gotcha....i just wish...certain characters who get labeled as such...would get some solo time...to strutt thier stuff wink

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:40 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by starlock
I gotcha....i just wish...certain characters who get labeled as such...would get some solo time...to strutt thier stuff wink

Yeah, Nate Grey got an entire series of his own. Quentin got nothing sad

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e..._08_Hgwells.jpg

Million brilliant thoughts a second.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:42 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Morrisons X-men...unreadable to me.....ughhh....but i get your point.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:46 PM
leonheartmm

nate duh. the dude cudnt bring his dead gf back to life without the phoenix, nate practically gave life to the entire planet against the aliens who were siphoning it.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:49 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can you not like Grant's X-men? VASTLY superior to the shit they're spewing these days.

Originally posted by leonheartmm
nate duh. the dude cudnt bring his dead gf back to life without the phoenix, nate practically gave life to the entire planet against the aliens who were siphoning it.

BUUUUUULL SHIIIIIIIT

He divided up his own life force, not even REMOTELY comparable to resurrecting someone.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:52 PM