KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Middle Earth vs Narnia

Who wins? (be honest)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Middle Earth pwns 22 73.33%
Middle Earth wins 5 16.67%
Narnia pwns 0 0%
Narnia wins 3 10.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Middle Earth vs Narnia
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Incanus
Istari

Oh, and Aslan cant Armaggedon Middle Earth as there he is a plain lion =-p not a god like creature

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 04:56 AM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Incanus
Valar and Maiar and Men of Dunharrow. Immortals and ppl that are already dead, SO WHAT IF JADIS CAN KILL ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN!!!! THESE GUYS CANT DIE!!!!! PLUS MORGOTH CAN MAKE A SHADOW TO BLOCK THE SUN SO HA U NARNIA PPL!!!!

Valar/Maiar DON'T LIVE IN MIDDLE EARTH!!!!! They live in another land outside of it.

Oh, and Aslan cant Armaggedon Middle Earth as there he is a plain lion =-p not a god like creature

Did you read the Cronicles of Narnia at all?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 11:04 PM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Yes i have, and in the First and Second Ages, Aman WAS within the Circles of the World, so they DID live in Middle Earth. And in Middle Earth Aslan CANT be a god like thing because thats what Eru is =-p

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 11:38 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes i have, and in the First and Second Ages, Aman WAS within the Circles of the World, so they DID live in Middle Earth. And in Middle Earth Aslan CANT be a god like thing because thats what Eru is =-p

We're not talking about the first/second ages.

And Aslan IS more than just a lion, sure he's no Eru but he has been shown to show powers that are pretty amazing.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:54 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Yes he has, and i forgot it was just the third age srry bout that but still Aslan cant cause armaggedon in Middle Earth as the Deep Magic dosnt apply there because its a whole different set of books AND a different author. =-)

Isil

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 02:40 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Lewis and Tolkien were friends though. Tolkien Eru might let Aslan kick ass even though he's a guest. He is pretty BA.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 03:33 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Eh, Eru might, who knows. I doubt it tho. I don think Eru would let Aslan destroy Arda before the Dagor Dagollach. Cuz then the Music wouldnt have reached its end.

Isil

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 04:45 AM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Everybody seems to be forgetting Rohan. They have the best trained cavalry in all of Middle Earth. Even Telmarines wouldn't stand a chance against a Rohan charge. I'd also like to see a Minotaur fight a Uruk-Hai. Minotaur would be dead in a matter of seconds. Simply put, Middle Earth has better weapons, armor, training and more powerful Wizards.

War Doctor

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 06:31 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Jadis might take out Gandalf the Gray. Certainly would beat up on Galadriel.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 09:10 PM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Middle Earth wins, but if this were just one kingdom (ie Gondor, Rohan, Mordor, etc.) then Narnia MIGHT stand a chance.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 12:04 AM
Incanus
Istari

Yeah, Gindir uses trebuchets and Numenorean stonework that hasnt been lost, and Narnia cant take them out. Give Mordor betetr wepons and armor, and Narnia get pwned.

Isil

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 02:38 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Tilda Swinton vs. Cate Blanchett.

Hawt.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 05:38 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Red Nemesis

I doubt Jadis could take out Gandalf. Howeverthere is a chance that the Deplorable Word could be off use in Middle Earth. If that were the case Narnia wins.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 05:28 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote:
I doubt Jadis could take out Gandalf.

Based on what, exactly? If we are allowing her access to her magic then she will be turning people to ash left and right. She's a flash-bang sorceress, Gandalf is a mover & manipulator. Active Magic > Passive application. Tolkien's universe does not compare favorably, in terms of power level, to most other magic systems.

Jadis powders him into tea.

quote:
Howeverthere is a chance that the Deplorable Word could be off use in Middle Earth. If that were the case Narnia wins.

Well, Jadis wins. Narnian combatants would be just as screwed over.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 05:17 PM
Khamul 666

look at the big guns on narnias side aslan and the kings and queens of old
and on lotrs side ,aragorn gandalf ,gimili legolas ,faramir (you are oh so lucky its only the third age morgoth and his balrogs would whip their asses) well lotr brings a savageness into it orcs go beserk in battle plus they have wyrms, (dragonkin)trolls and wargs elves will also hep and men of the east/west would ick ass i cant see narnia winning

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 07:57 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
No, it's not. I'm don't know who'd win, but you're probably just saying that because you are a LOTR fan...

I forgot to specify: this is Narnia at it's peak.

Narnia and LOTR are on about the same tech level, so no this isn't a spite unlike what some fanboys think. LOTR might win, but it isn't a WTF pwn.

okay if narnias at its peak that morgoth gets to join in and kill everything btw the nazgul would seriously kick ass peter would crap his pants by just looking at them

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 08:03 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

Originally posted by coolmovies
Lotr would win 10,000 strong hold army

yeah a fraction of the force sent to helms deep could win lotr is much more powerful yes they have aslan but compared to morgoth hes nothing morgoth is a god he created the orc balrogs and dragons plu his bodygaurds are several balrogs he had an army of them

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 08:09 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The entire population of Orcs, Gondor at its prime, Rohan's cavlary, the infantry of Rhun, the Mumakil of the Southerners, the elves of Lorien and Mirkwood, the Dwarves of Erebor and the Iron Hills, the various combatants from the rest of Eriador, a balrog, 5 wizards, 9 Nazgul, Sauron...

Sheesh. Numerically speaking, Narnia is f*cked. The main thing going for them is Aslan and the White Witch, who I doubt very much could handle all of that.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 04:35 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The entire population of Orcs, Gondor at its prime, Rohan's cavlary, the infantry of Rhun, the Mumakil of the Southerners, the elves of Lorien and Mirkwood, the Dwarves of Erebor and the Iron Hills, the various combatants from the rest of Eriador, a balrog, 5 wizards, 9 Nazgul, Sauron...

Sheesh. Numerically speaking, Narnia is f*cked. The main thing going for them is Aslan and the White Witch, who I doubt very much could handle all of that.

Well Aslan is Christ so he could take down all off Middle-Earth himself...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 04:51 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by ares834
Well Aslan is Christ so he could take down all off Middle-Earth himself...
The day God turns in to a talking Lion is the day I save a bunch of money by switching to Geico.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 06:52 PM