KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Batman vs Captain america H2H ONLY

Wolverine vs Batman vs Captain america H2H ONLY
Started by: Darth_noodle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gogogadgetgo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_noodle
*sigh* -_________________- *SLaps self on the face*
Ok Ok....Wolvie does not have Adamantium.
Forget all the details, just Who is the most skilled martial artist.

so,were talking bone claw wolverine without hf and claws? h2h? well, removing the extra weight wolverine would be much faster and stronger than he is with the adamantium skeleton.

wolverine takes this.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 10:29 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
so,were talking bone claw wolverine without hf and claws? h2h? well, removing the extra weight wolverine would be much faster and stronger than he is with the adamantium skeleton.

wolverine takes this.

His HF hones him to superhuman levels. Those by-products wouldn't fade away that fast.

So yes, he would be faster.

He wouldn't be stronger, though. The presence of the adamantium negates the natural structural limits of his bones.

Still, his bones are a lot tougher than those of your average Joe. They're on par with his claws.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 10:45 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Wolverine

Dudes one of the best h2h heroes in the Marvel universe, he's spent years and years training, sure batman and cap have both got some good experience and could all these guys could give each other a run for their money the the h2h department but I see wolverine taking this one

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 26th, 2009 10:53 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
His HF hones him to superhuman levels. Those by-products wouldn't fade away that fast.

So yes, he would be faster.

He wouldn't be stronger, though. The presence of the adamantium negates the natural structural limits of his bones.

Still, his bones are a lot tougher than those of your average Joe. They're on par with his claws.

meh,still wolverine.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 10:54 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i only showed him using the attack but if you want you can check the respect thread where he is being trained to see and sense the weak spots ala karnak style.
Post them if they exist.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 26th, 2009 10:56 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:02 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Does Captain America still have his super soldier formula because if he does he also has accelerated healing not as advanced as Wolverine but still beyond human healing and the formula makes him as physically perfect as it is possible for a human to be. Batman loses by simple matters of experience. Wolverine has been fighting since the 1800's the Captain has been fighting since WWI. Batman just cant compete without massive amounts of gadgets.
If you are going to make them all = have no upgrades beyond pure fighting skill I have to give it to Wolverine. He has the experience as does the Captain but he is also a natural born killer and the Captain isn't Wolverine has the killer instinct that will give him the edge in the fight and if you remove his regeneration right before the fight he will still be at the peak of human limitations that the healing brings him to. Wolverine ranks first Captain 2nd and Batman needs a few decades as well as a bunch of armor to catch up

Old Post May 26th, 2009 08:54 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Uriel005
Does Captain America still have his super soldier formula because if he does he also has accelerated healing not as advanced as Wolverine but still beyond human healing and the formula makes him as physically perfect as it is possible for a human to be. Batman loses by simple matters of experience. Wolverine has been fighting since the 1800's the Captain has been fighting since WWI. Batman just cant compete without massive amounts of gadgets.
If you are going to make them all = have no upgrades beyond pure fighting skill I have to give it to Wolverine. He has the experience as does the Captain but he is also a natural born killer and the Captain isn't Wolverine has the killer instinct that will give him the edge in the fight and if you remove his regeneration right before the fight he will still be at the peak of human limitations that the healing brings him to. Wolverine ranks first Captain 2nd and Batman needs a few decades as well as a bunch of armor to catch up

Experience can only get you so far, how many times someone has thrown a punch at you in your life IS NOT pure basis for whether you win a fight. In a PURE Martial Arts sense, baring in mind Wolverines Age/experience, what martial artist has Wolverine held his own against (discarding all the ones where his healing factor/claws/senses/adamantium came into play in a tide turning way) that Batman couldn't? What does wolverine Know about martial arts that Batman doesnt know? The way you were talking about experience you make it seem like the more fights you've had the better fighter you are. After a certain number that logic goes right out the window.

Let me put it another way. If they all had the same body to work with... picking a winner would come down to whose shorts you liked better.

Last edited by Juk3n on May 26th, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2009 10:42 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Juk3n
Experience can only get you so far, how many times someone has thrown a punch at you in your life IS NOT pure basis for whether you win a fight. In a PURE Martial Arts sense, baring in mind Wolverines Age/experience, what martial artist has Wolverine held his own against (discarding all the ones where his healing factor/claws/senses/adamantium came into play in a tide turning way) that Batman couldn't? What does wolverine Know about martial arts that Batman doesnt know? The way you were talking about experience you make it seem like the more fights you've had the better fighter you are. After a certain number that logic goes right out the window.

Let me put it another way. If they all had the same body to work with... picking a winner would come down to whose shorts you liked better.

thumb up

Old Post May 26th, 2009 10:47 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

That was post on the first page.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 26th, 2009 10:47 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(...) and if you remove his regeneration right before the fight he will still be at the peak of human limitations that the healing brings him to.

Actually he's quite above human limitations.

In a PURE Martial Arts sense, baring in mind Wolverines Age/experience, what martial artist has Wolverine held his own against (discarding all the ones where his healing factor/claws/senses/adamantium came into play in a tide turning way) that Batman couldn't?

Shang-Chi. Logan didn't use the claws till the very end.

"Marvel's Bane" - Crossbones. He one-shotted him. I don't think Batman could do that (w/o batkick).

Originally posted by Mindset
That was post on the first page.

No, this one wasn't.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 10:58 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

That's a very cool image, Stilt.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:01 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
One thing that always strikes me odd, is that while Logan has apparently all of this skill and mastered arts of hand to hand combat, he rarely utilizes it. Rather he just either beserkers or just claws and slashes. I know he can use the skill, it just seems like he doesn't.

I think Cap would be the favorite due to his physical superiority. Batman would be next in line because of his skill set, with Logan coming in third.
if jinzin, battlehammer, or srankmissingnin see this, prepare for a scan/paragraph blitzkrieg proving otherwise.

in short, logan has tons of "non-savage" skill feats, one, if not the main reason he went to japan was to rid himself of his inner rage.

Old Post May 26th, 2009 11:10 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Ok I forget the issue it is in but Wolverine is far beyond brute force. In the danger room Cable actually scanned his mental and physical output and compared it to an olympic athlete performing a gold medal sweep routine while simultaneously beating 4 chess supercomputers at the same time. Go to the link and read Logans abilities http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wolverine_(James_%22Logan%22_Howlett) now compare that to Captain America http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_America_(Steven_Rogers) and finally batman http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Wayne_(Earth-One)#Powers_and_Abilities

Batman is in good shape for a man of his stature. Wolverine and Captain America are at the pinacle of human strength speed and agility for their size.

Also Experience does count numb nuts it is a huge deciding factor in any fight. Just because Batman knows the techniques and styles he simply has not had the time that Wolverine and Captain America have had to ingrain it so thoroughly as to move beyond the need for conscious thought in order to block or attack.

Wolverine and Captain America without any modifications I'd have to say are nearly equal but Wolverine is willing to do whatever it takes to win and will not have a care in the world Captain America will hesitate to be as brutal as Wolverine in a fight do to his personal ethics in a fight. Not to say Wolverine lacks a code of honor but he is a natural born killer and it is that instinct and willlingness that will win him the fight.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:16 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman BATKICKS them

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post May 27th, 2009 05:39 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Go to the link and read Logans abilities http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Wolverine_(James_%22Logan%22_Howlett) now compare that to Captain America http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_America_(Steven_Rogers) and finally batman http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Wayne_(Earth-One)#Powers_and_Abilities

First of all, LOL. at wiki being your reference, and second..

quote:
Also Experience does count numb nuts it is a huge deciding factor in any fight. Just because Batman knows the techniques and styles he simply has not had the time that Wolverine and Captain America have had to ingrain it so thoroughly as to move beyond the need for conscious thought in order to block or attack.

Read more Batman, numb nuts. Where was wolverines experience when Elektra Handed him his ass, has she been going as long as him? I didnt say experince was nothing, i said that after a while, its value diminishes. Mike Tyson was 20 and world champ..he wasn't the most experienced fighter in the circuit was he? Some fighters had 5,6,7 years on him, they were still in there prime in theri mid 20's and he beat them , why? Certainly not experience pal.

And lol Batman not being able to take Crossbones. Based on Feats is that really viable?

Last edited by Juk3n on May 27th, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2009 10:10 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Cap

Old Post May 27th, 2009 10:48 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ok I forget the issue it is in but Wolverine is far beyond brute force. In the danger room Cable actually scanned his mental and physical output and compared it to an olympic athlete performing a gold medal sweep routine while simultaneously beating 4 chess supercomputers at the same time.

Wolverine v2 #51.

That was Forge, not Cable.

(please log in to view the image)

Batman not being able to take Crossbones. Based on Feats is that really viable?

Where did I say that? confused I said that he wouldn't be able to one-shot him.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:27 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

One-shotting Crossbones is not that great of a feat

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:42 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It is when you consider that Steve and Red Skull failed to do so.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:53 PM