KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Create your own weapon and describe it.

Create your own weapon and describe it.
Started by: retturnnerr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
retturnnerr
Admiral of the Wet Fleet

Believe it or not it's called a Dora big grin

Attachment: amq.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post May 28th, 2009 02:45 AM
retturnnerr is currently offline Click here to Send retturnnerr a Private Message Find more posts by retturnnerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
retturnnerr
Admiral of the Wet Fleet

The shell.

Attachment: shell3.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post May 28th, 2009 02:50 AM
retturnnerr is currently offline Click here to Send retturnnerr a Private Message Find more posts by retturnnerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Its going to be a Sword with a Dildo instead of a blade. O.O and when I strike my enemies i shout " BIG FLOPPY DILDO FOR YOU!! "

Old Post May 28th, 2009 02:54 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I want a weapon that is unlimited in use with no bounds. I think of what I want it to do and when fired at the thing I want affected, it does it.

For example, I want a computer to upgrade to a 20GHz processor with 64 Gigs of 1600 MHz RAM and a 4 TB Solid State Drive with a seek time of 4ms. BAM! I have it.

I see someone being bitchy, so I shoot them and, BAM! they start uncontrollably lactating or shitting their pants, depending on my mood.

I see a really hot chick and I shoot her and BAM!....well...you get the idea.

It's like a Genie with unlimited wishes. For more abstract type wishes, I would I would imagine a space in midair...such as creating a portal in time or creating a black hole, etc.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 05:59 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd create the necklace that Jesse and Chester gave their girlfriends in "Dude, Where's my car?"

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 06:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

A 2 foot long brown stick that looks like a regular branch, and it'll only possess the ability to make people shit themselves when it is thrown at them.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 06:11 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
A 2 foot long brown stick that looks like a regular branch, and it'll only possess the ability to make people shit themselves when it is thrown at them.

You should make it a boomerang so that when it comes back, you get to join in on the shitting yourself fun.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 06:27 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by dadudemon
You should make it a boomerang so that when it comes back, you get to join in on the shitting yourself fun.

Then I'd have to invent an ever-clean diaper.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 06:34 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

Originally posted by dadudemon
I want a weapon that is unlimited in use with no bounds. I think of what I want it to do and when fired at the thing I want affected, it does it.

For example, I want a computer to upgrade to a 20GHz processor with 64 Gigs of 1600 MHz RAM and a 4 TB Solid State Drive with a seek time of 4ms. BAM! I have it.

I see someone being bitchy, so I shoot them and, BAM! they start uncontrollably lactating or shitting their pants, depending on my mood.

I see a really hot chick and I shoot her and BAM!....well...you get the idea.

It's like a Genie with unlimited wishes. For more abstract type wishes, I would I would imagine a space in midair...such as creating a portal in time or creating a black hole, etc.

nah, you dont want that! theres always a trap in stuff like that. itll gain sentiance or youll end up erasing your own exsistance or altering to the point of intolerable hell or something. youll blast a chick to always want to get your meat forever and shell end up dying, coming back as a zombie and raping you.

just " invent " something that someone already has like the OP is doing *giggle*.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 28th, 2009 06:34 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
something that can reach through the interment and smite my enemies at my command
Like fanfictions?

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:01 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, LOL at net enemies.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
retturnnerr
Admiral of the Wet Fleet

I want an 8mm pistol that fires grenades stick out tongue

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:18 AM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Also, LOL at net enemies.

It's even funnier that I'm one of her net enemies, and that she smites me through fanfictions.

All this time, the magical weapon was in her hands. Who knew?

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:31 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrblonde

A shotgun that shoots crowbars or a crowbar that shoots shotguns

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:45 AM
Mrblonde is currently offline Click here to Send Mrblonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mrblonde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slay
It's even funnier that I'm one of her net enemies, and that she smites me through fanfictions.

All this time, the magical weapon was in her hands. Who knew?
Yeah, me and my lady were smited in one of her stories. We lol'd.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 09:23 AM
novablaster
OwnEr

A PiE gun, that shoots apple pie in fallout 3but if u eat it its 30+ Rads

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:51 PM
novablaster is currently offline Click here to Send novablaster a Private Message Find more posts by novablaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lrae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
A magical crossbow that shoots bolts that can delete prejudiced opinions and hostile intents when it impacts. The arrowheads would be as soft as cotton, of course.

haha, man can you be any more lame?

anyway, here's my weapon

it would be indestructible to start off with, obviously, because i dont want to be sitting down, watching tv with my cold beer and as i reach for the tv remote, end up knocking my weapon off the table and it falls to the ground hitting my pet cat, jelly bean, on the head and killing him whilst crumbling into pieces

the weapon would also be able to withstand freezing temperatures, so that it doesn't freeze over when i am in the antarctic fighting off those fury cute balls of death, baby seals

the weapon. essentially would be an automatic gun that can shoot bullets much further than any other gun can possibly imagine (so far that it even follows the worlds curvature), this gives me an advantage over pretty much anyone and anything

the bullets would turn lady-men into real men (gays will become straight and some straight men might even become gay before reverting back to being straight, since that is the idea of the bullets and gun)

they will put hairs on the chest of babies and even women (though i will try and prevent this for the following reason)

the bullets will enhace all womanly features on...you guessed it...women (e.g. enhanced breasts, thick legs and a nice bouncy ass)

also, and this is not to be forgotten, they will also rid the world of everything cute, fury and small (good bye baby seals, good bye that creepy little pygmy inbred hamster thing from the other thread, you will all be extinct)

they will also allow paola to finally admit her love for me as her knees quiver from the sheer ecstacy that i have put ther mind through

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:50 PM
lrae is currently offline Click here to Send lrae a Private Message Find more posts by lrae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I want gun that shoots out hot naked women are you

Dead hot naked women smile

TGFwashere

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:58 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lrae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I want gun that shoots out hot naked women are you

Dead hot naked women smile

dead hot naked women?

so we'd have to resort to necro?

you sir, have failed at presenting a respectable machine which had the potential for pure greatness

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:07 PM
lrae is currently offline Click here to Send lrae a Private Message Find more posts by lrae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i saved the live hot naked women for my own, as if i'll share that!

the dead naked women is for defense

TGFwashere

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote