KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Create your own weapon and describe it.

Create your own weapon and describe it.
Started by: retturnnerr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lrae
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, i know for one, i'd be distracted by 'em dead or alive

i think i would even cop a feel of a few (but that's only in certain situations....don't get me wrong)

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:10 PM
lrae is currently offline Click here to Send lrae a Private Message Find more posts by lrae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

im sure everyone would

i'd probably be a little freaked out more then anything

TGFwashere

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:13 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lrae
haha, man can you be any more lame?

Yes I can. Reported.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:16 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lrae
Restricted

Account Restricted

why the report?

because I called you lame?

i thought the bar for lameness around here was pretty high, but q'anilia, you clear it with flying colours every damn time

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:17 PM
lrae is currently offline Click here to Send lrae a Private Message Find more posts by lrae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'll agree, it was pretty lame

but she IS a woman

TGFwashere

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by lrae
why the report?

because I called you lame?

i thought the bar for lameness around here was pretty high, but q'anilia, you clear it with flying colours every damn time

Yeah. I'm the queen of lameness.
Nah, for the socking.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:21 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lrae
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, there's no mods on right now, so i think i'll have atleast a few more minutes of raining down some terror on the hearts of those who love me so dearly, but can't bring themselves to admit it

*looks at q'anilia blankly*

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:23 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'll agree, it was pretty lame

but she IS a woman

Sure it's lame, but it is what I would take if I had the choice. Either that, or a neat sword that give me superpowers that I can use for the good of all

I think I'd want it to include superspeed, superstrength, supereverything happy Ain't I the lamest? big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:23 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Sure it's lame, but it is what I would take if I had the choice. Either that, or a neat sword that give me superpowers that I can use for the good of all

I think I'd want it to include superspeed, superstrength, supereverything happy Ain't I the lamest? big grin
nah, just heroic

wouldnt you rather have a gun that makes people orgasm???

TGFwashere

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:25 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

If I couldn't get any of my own choices? Sure

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:26 PM
lrae
Restricted

Account Restricted

still yes

"i want the besstesssst of everything"

no thoughts, ideas or letting your imagination run wild

just let it go and see what comes back, it's usually hit or miss, but when you get a hit, you usually send it sailing out the park (which actually can be a bad thing, i once hit a guy on the head which caused his head to exploded, brains and skull everywhere, man that was not nice to clean up)

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:26 PM
lrae
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, just heroic

wouldnt you rather have a gun that makes people orgasm???

no need for that

shes already got something for that

now, i'm not suggesting anything, but..........y'know?

*smirks*

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:27 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Instantly...

TGFwashere

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:29 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Instantly...

That would take a way some of the pleasure though It'd probably just end up growing ancient in the closet if it was in my possession (Except for the occasional prank scenarios).

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:30 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

That would take a way some of the pleasure though It'd probably just grow ancient in the closet.
Why do you care about the pleasure being taken away if you use it on a random person on the streets?

would be humorous and entertaining

TGFwashere

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:31 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Sure, preforming a prank now and then would be kickass. Shoot a minister in church big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:32 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

all the nuns

TGFwashere

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:33 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

A sibling when he/she is on a date

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:35 PM
lrae
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh dear lord shoot me now, i cannot deal with anymore of this lameness

*pulls trigger*

damn, forgot about this stupid healing factor i have

oh well, looks like i will have to endure q'anilia's pure and utter lameness

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:37 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i'd use it on a shark

TGFwashere

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:39 PM