KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Legend of Zelda: Seven Years

The Legend of Zelda: Seven Years
Started by: Mandrag Ganon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

HA! I can run faster than a horse. For your sake, however, we can go.

Leonidas started to run towards the Ranch after Richard.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 11:14 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

"Faster than a horse eh? We'll see about that." Richard turns the corner into Lon Lon Ranch.

After entering Lon Lon Ranch, Richard meets a tall man with a large mustache.

"Who are you."
"My name is richard, do you own this ranch?"
"Do I look like I own this Ranch? Just because I, Ingo, do all the work? No. I don't own the ranch. That Lazy Talon does. Go speak with him if you want to talk to the good for nothing lay about owner." Ingo gestures toward a nearby door. "He's in there, with his good for nothing Cuccos."

Richard Looks back at Leonidas "Ok, thanks... I guess..." He walks to the door that Ingo pointed at.

Inside the room was a heafty man with a mustache, surrounded by Cuccos. Three of the Cuccos were standing on boxes behind him.

"Are you the owner of this ranch?"
"Yes, I am Talon and who are you?"
"My name is Richard, and this is Leonidas, I was hoping to rent a horse to take me out on an important...er... errand... to Greudo Valley."
"Yes, and what horse were you hoping for?"
"The fastest one you have."
"Hmm, Yes, I have the perfect one... for 600 Rupees."
"600? I only have 450."
"Well, Tell 'ya what. You see the Cuccos above me? They are special Super Cuccos. I'll throw them into this Gaggle of regular Cuccos, and if you can find them all with in 30 seconds, I'll let you rent the horse for 350. How does that sound?"
Richard looks at the Super Cuccos, and at the regular Cuccos. They looked exactly the same... Except, Richard notices, they move a little faster than the regular ones.
"Allright, I'll do it."
Talon releases the Super Cuccos into the Gaggle of regular Cuccos, and starts counting... 30...29...28...
Richard scanned the cuccos, the super ones blended in easier than he thought they would. 25...24...23... Richard spotted one near the far wall, and rushed ober to pick it up.
"That's one"
19...18...17... Richard spotted another Cucco.
15...Richard rushed over to it...12... Richard picked it up.
"Two"
11...10...9... Richard couldn't spot the last Cucco...8...7...6...5...4...Richard found it next to Talon...3...Richard rushed over to it...2...1Richard picked it up
"That's... That's all of them... you are the second one to find them all... The first was a boy named Link... gave him a bottle of milk for it... Well... A Deal is a deal..."

Outside Lon Lon Ranch

"Well, here she is. Fastest horse I got. Name's Epidii, only one that ever has hope of catching up with her is her daughter Epona. But Epona is still too young to be rode, that and my daughter Malon has taken a strong liking to her. Epona doesn't like many people either... except that boy Link... an interesting child, that Link. If you see him around Tell 'em Talon said hi! You will know him if you see him, he wears a strange green tunic and a long hat. Anyway, I'll just take the Rupees and you two can be off."

((Obviously we won't see Link since he is locked away in the Temple of Time, and future him has finished going back and forth in time.))

Richard mounts Epidii and turns and starts to Galop toward Gerudo Valley.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Jun 23rd, 2009 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 03:37 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

The horse was fast... Really fast... Leonidas could barely keep up. After ten minutes of running, he managed to get up next to Richard.

Fast horse. Not... Fast... Enough! Ha!

Leonidas ran in front of the horse, his adrenaline keeping him going. The two of them were quickly making there way to the Gerudo valley...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 03:52 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Rosalinde sat in a large prison pit in the Gerudo Fortress, thoroughly unimpressed.
Being one of Nabooru's most trusted definitely has its downsides, Rosalinde thought as she looked up at the trap door above that she had been thrown through. It was quite a proper prison, fully enclosed in stone with only a window far out of reach and the pit door on the roof.
She stood up, rather bored of this and exceptionally curious about what happened to Nabooru.
At least there was one upside to serving Nabooru, Rosalinde was a lot better trained than the others. First things first, getting out of the prison, then she had to locate her scimitars.
Rosalinde sprinted at one wall and ran several steps up, turning around and sprinting back down, along the floor and up the wall under the window, leaping at the last step and catching the sill.
She roughly pulled herself up and looked around, seeing the patrols on the ground around the fortress, wondering how to proceed.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:59 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

Name: Jon Aab
Race: Termanian
Location of origin:Clock town
Appearance: A little taller than average, wears nice robes, green eyes and brown hair and a beard

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:31 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
The horse was fast... Really fast... Leonidas could barely keep up. After ten minutes of running, he managed to get up next to Richard.

Fast horse. Not... Fast... Enough! Ha!

Leonidas ran in front of the horse, his adrenaline keeping him going. The two of them were quickly making there way to the Gerudo valley...

Richard spurred the horse on, slightly overtaking Leonidas, as the two closed the gap to the road twoard Gerudo Valley.

When they reached the small canyon road, the sun had set, and Richard could hear the Stal Childs emerging from the ground in the distance. "Come on, We have to get out of Hyrule Field. I don't know why they stay only in this field, but, honestly I don't care." A Stal Child emerged between them, and Richard cut off it's head, and Epidii trampled it's body, breaking off it's legs. Though the body continued to crawl to Richard and the horse, he paid it no mind as it wasn't a danger to them anymore, and turned toward the Valley.

When they reached the bridge leading to the Valley, Richard saw that it had recently been cut down. Richard looked over into the chasm, seeing the river hundreds of feet below, and turned to Leonidas. "Well, It looks like we're going to have to jump the chasm, so hop up behind me... or are you going to tell me that you can Jump that yourself?"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 05:16 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Leonidas sighed and looked over the edge of the chasm.

Well, I guess you finally beat me, good horse.

He laughed and got on the horse behind Richard.

Okay, lets go...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 07:08 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Richard backed to the rock wall behind them and spurred the horse into a galop direcly at the chasm. When she reached the edge of the ravine, Epidii lept across to the other side. When she landed, she skidded slightly, until she finaly came to a stop about a foot from the edge. Richard looks twoard the small path which lead to Gerudo Valley.

He turns to Leonidas "Allright, through that gap is Gerudo Valley. Be very careful, as the Gerudo are a race of female thieves. They are the disgusting dregs of Hyrule, and none are to be trusted. However, don't attack them unless they try to attack us... which is very likely, considering they tend to hate men, unless it is their Leader... Ganondorf."

((Yes, my character hates the Greudo... You'll find out more as to why later on...)))

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 07:32 PM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

((Awesome, this'll get interesting ^.^))

Rosalinde figured half the fortress would be on her if she just leaped down, so she turned and looked at the pit door, judging the distance a little before launching herself out, catching the lip of the door and swinging out in the same motion, kicking over a Gerudo guard, swiftly ducking a spear from another.
It wasn't exactly hard to avoid most of these two guards' swings, but it wasn't easy trying to do anything else in the process, dodging and weaving around the glaives like a strange dancer.
At one point she caught the pole of one and blocked the other, crudely commandeering the first's weapon for a moment to defend herself before disarming them and knocking them down the pit, dodging the next swing and lunging, catching the second's arm and hurling her at the pit door too, but she pulled back and tried to bring Rosalinde along.
Fortunately Rosalinde's glaive wouldn't go through the door lengthways so she hung from the glaive for a few moments to kick the Gerudo off her, climbing up onto the pole and out of the pit once more.

Now, to locate her scimitars, she cast aside the glaive and swiftly ran off into the fortress, hoping they were in the armoury.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 12:20 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

Jon Aab slowly walked through the dark forest that formed on the outskirts of Clock Town.
Jon began to mutter to himself. "I'll show father. A few hours in the woods and he will actually care."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 04:47 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Richard looked around the corner of the cliff, seeing a Gerudo Guard pacing infront of one of the buildings. He reached in his pocked and extracted an old slingshot. Kneeling to steady his aim he loosed a rock and hit the guard in the forehead. The Guard fell, unconcious to the ground.

Richard guestured to Leonidas, and they both crouched and ran into the small stone building.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:29 PM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Rosalinde instinctively rolled under a glaive as she entered the fortress, rolling to her feet in the same motion and kicking the glaive wide as it came back at her. She roughly gripped the glaive with both hands and levered the Gerudo wielding it across the room and into the other two guards in the room.
She didn't entirely care what her fellow Gerudo's intentions or reasons were, only that she found her scimitars and what happened to Nabooru.
Getting to the armoury was proving to be a chore though, two glaives and an unarmed Gerudo were very persistent, and Rosalinde was better with her scimitars than a glaive.
All of a sudden she launched herself and crash tackled a Gerudo into the next room where the armoury lay, swiftly rolling off her victim onto her feet once more and charging into the armoury in search of her swords.
She found them resting on a crate, still in their extravagant sheathes, and Rosalinde smiled behind her veil.

When the Gerudo finally chased her into the armoury, they faced a pair of scimitars that seemed to be everywhere at once.
Rosalinde glided along the floor as she fought, weaving around and twirling back and forth as she evaded and parried in some kind of intricate dance-form fighting style.
She left the armoury with several unconscious Gerudo behind her, looking rather determined.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 02:06 PM
Dark Exile

Jon moved through the Forrest quietly, it had been six hours since he left Clock town and he seemed to have lost his way. Muttering curse words to himself he spotted a stream, and began to follow its natural flow south, looking for some way out of this "damn" forrest.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 04:34 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Richard entered the building and immediately jumped behind a table, dragging Leonidas behind him. He peered over the table, and loosed another rock, which struck the guard at the joint between the neck and the shoulder.

As the guard fell, Richard took a quick survey of the room, and once satisfied they were alone, he began walking to a door, which opened into a long hallway.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Jul 4th, 2009 at 04:23 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 04:21 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Rosalinde carefully moved through the fort, keeping quiet, when she passed a window she noticed a Gerudo guard prone outside, being helped to her feet by the others.
She cocked her head slightly, a little curious as to what had happened but nevertheless, she still had to get back to the Spirit Temple, Nabooru had said she was trying to get inside it, and not long after that Rosalinde had found herself captured by her own people.
She came to a long hallway and hid to one side so she could examine it safely. There were footsteps of more Gerudo approaching, Rosalinde looked around for a place to hide.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 04:56 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Richard led the remarkably silent Leonidas down the long hallway toward a room at the end. He had seen a flash of something dart in the room, and decided to investigate it, thinking it may be a lead them to where these dregs were keeping Ruto.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 01:57 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

((sorry man.))

Richard, did you see something?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 03:11 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Rosalinde saw what looked to be two people, one she didn't have enough time to see but the other was clearly a Zora, which meant they didn't belong here, so she swiftly ran up the wall behind her at the corner of the room and held herself in place roughly, seeing no other alternative hiding spot. As a thief she had done this before, and was quite used to it, but it still didn't take away from the fact it took an amazing amount of energy to keep her there, her muscles twitching a little.
A Gerudo guard entered the room inquisitively, looking around and holding its glaive ready.
If those two people were responsible for the guard outside, then perhaps they'd take care of this one too, so Rosalinde decided to wait, even against the protest of her muscles.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:11 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Hold that thought. You've had all the fun until now. Its my turn.

Leonidas watched as the Gerudo guard walked into the room. Leaving Richard where he was, he readied his guitar in an attack ready position, and sprinted to the room, hoping to take the guard by surprise. She was facing the door when he ran in, so that didn't work out well. He flipped his guitar and blocked the guard's glaive. One twist and the glaive was on the ground, one strike and the guard was unconscious. He looked around the room, not seeing anyone, so he yelled back to his friend down the hall.

Richard! The coast is clear!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 08:21 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Rosalinde grumbled at the Zora, sure it was obvious he and his friend were responsible for the unconscious guard outside, but she didn't think they were this amateur.
'Real subtle,' Rosalinde sighed, letting go and falling to the floor rather quietly, 'Half the fortress probably just heard you, now I need to find a new hiding place before we're all captured.'
She dusted herself off lightly as she looked around, finding the one she guessed was this "Richard" that the Zora was talking to.
'What are you two even doing here anyway? This isn't some playground,' Rosalinde asked.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 09:08 AM