KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which film is worse X-Men 3 or Spider-Man 3

Which film is worse X-Men 3 or Spider-Man 3
Started by: Indestructible

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

"Spider-Man 3", because it was my most anticipated movie of all time.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 02:45 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Ouch. Yeah, you're never going to get that one back

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 02:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

I disliked X-Men 3 more.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 05:52 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

I hated both movies so much. Especially how in spiderman they tried to fit too many villains man. an it was like they just threw venom in at the end to say look heres venom! I thought, they should have had venom be the main one in the 4th yes they r makin a 4th.

And in X3 magneto was saying he started a war an then said lets finish it but its like he just kinda battled with what 200 mutants? crapy war if u ask me.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 04:16 PM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

X-Men 3.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 07:13 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* X3 sucks... they killed Cyke... sad

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:00 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

x-men 3 was worse.

i hate to admit it but i own spiderman 3 on blu ray. im guilty

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:03 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peejayd
* X3 sucks... they killed Cyke... sad

they'd been slowly killing him in the other two movies too...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I enjoyed both a lot so I can't say. embarrasment

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 08:38 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I enjoyed x-3 more, but character wise it was much worse if one is to compare it with the comics, whoever if it is a stand lone from the comics I thought it was overall better then spiderman 3.

This might also be due to the fact all the x movies kinda sucked in there own way, while the first two spiderman movies were pretty good. (though out of the all the movies I enjoyed x-2 the most).

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 08:49 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

X-Men 3 was the worst.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 06:18 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I would've liked X-Men better if they had written the characters correctly. C'mon, makin' Juggernaut out to be a mutant, that's blasphemy. Besides, Juggs is a character that's probably gonna have to be made CGI, much like Hulk is, to really kick ass.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 08:46 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I would've liked X-Men better if they had written the characters correctly. C'mon, makin' Juggernaut out to be a mutant, that's blasphemy. Besides, Juggs is a character that's probably gonna have to be made CGI, much like Hulk is, to really kick ass.

they'd been doing that since the first movie, to be fair...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 02:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by -Pr-
they'd been slowly killing him in the other two movies too...

* yeah, i want a Cyclops who is not a wuss when Wolverine is around...

* and i personally hate the annoying love triangle of Scott-Jean-Logan... it sucks really... it was adapted in cartoons, then in movies? oh, man...

* there are many story arcs out there, why don't they go find a good one... i enjoyed Fantastic Four's more...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 07:31 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by peejayd
* yeah, i want a Cyclops who is not a wuss when Wolverine is around...

* and i personally hate the annoying love triangle of Scott-Jean-Logan... it sucks really... it was adapted in cartoons, then in movies? oh, man...

* there are many story arcs out there, why don't they go find a good one... i enjoyed Fantastic Four's more...

i don't mind the triangle, but they made it out to be jean wanting to leave scott for logan, but not having the guts to do it most of the time. it was nothing like that in the comics...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 07:33 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

usually 3rd movies turn out be sorry for some reason.

xmen 3
spider man 3
fast and furious 3
home alone 3
batman forever
terminator 3
mighty ducks 3

theres abunch more just cant think of em all of em right now

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 03:20 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

X-men 3 goes down in history as one of the worst. Actually all of the X-men movies do.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 05:48 PM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Which is worse? Or the bigger disappointment?

Prob both X3

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 05:54 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's like asking would u rather watch disaster movie or epic movie
they're both so bad! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 05:37 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maxie442

X3 was trash

X3 was terrible just awful
Spider-Man was bad but the only reason people that was worst then X3 is because they were disappointed.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 11:19 PM
Maxie442 is currently offline Click here to Send Maxie442 a Private Message Find more posts by Maxie442 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote