KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which film is worse X-Men 3 or Spider-Man 3

Which film is worse X-Men 3 or Spider-Man 3
Started by: Indestructible

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I liked spiderman 3 up until peter lost the symbiote

I liked X3 up until Scott died
stick out tongue

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 12th, 2013 03:58 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I liked spiderman 3 up until peter lost the symbiote

I liked X3 up until Scott died
stick out tongue

That's funny because I hated S3 as soon as the symbiote randomly fell out of the sky.

I didn't hate X3 as soon as Scott died, because I just refused to believe that they would actually make him a cameo and kill him. So I had to watch the film to the end before I hated it with a passion.

That being said S3 was still worse than X3.

Old Post May 12th, 2013 04:45 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

S3 was the worse. I couldn't even get past the first 30 minutes of it. I've seen bits and pieces of the rest. X-Men 3 was terrible but I actually enjoyed it.

Old Post May 13th, 2013 04:35 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Spider Man 3, because you can tell how much they overstuffed it; they even admitted Venom got shoved in there because some production head (Avi Arad?) ordered it. And they didn't have the excuse of changing directors like X-Men had, with Brett Ratner having to pinch hit at the 11th hour. Sam Raimi chose to reverse all continuity with the plot point of Flint Marko being Uncle Ben's killer, instead of the anonymous mugger. I thought that was wrong.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 13th, 2013 02:03 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
Spider Man 3, because you can tell how much they overstuffed it; they even admitted Venom got shoved in there because some production head (Avi Arad?) ordered it. And they didn't have the excuse of changing directors like X-Men had, with Brett Ratner having to pinch hit at the 11th hour. Sam Raimi chose to reverse all continuity with the plot point of Flint Marko being Uncle Ben's killer, instead of the anonymous mugger. I thought that was wrong.

Lol, thanks for reminding me about the Flint Marko/Uncle Ben bit. I had forgotten that. Yeah, it was terrible on the level of Transformers 2 where Bay decided that the general public didn't remember entire fight in New York in T1; therefore, the transformers were still unknown to the public. WTF?

Old Post May 14th, 2013 02:41 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote