KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Things You Hate About the "Harry Potter" Films

The Things You Hate About the "Harry Potter" Films
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SWblayde938

seeing the new dumbledor throughout the movies... i mean micheal gambon is a good actor, but Richard Harris semmed more like a dumbledor to me

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 04:24 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Too bad Richard Harris is dead.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 04:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

I didn't like Gambon in his first two appearances, but he's definitely gotten better, especially so in HBP.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 04:18 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I didn't like the ending of HBP. I don't know what more they could have done with it because i think a proper funeral for Dumbledore would have been unnecessary but for such a mild story the ending felt anticlimactic. Maybe it was how Dumbledores death was handled because his death seems like it should have been more impactful. I really think they should have ended HBP by showing the beginning of Deathly Hollows.

I really can't think of anything else that i hated about the movies. I can't really complain about content from the books being left out because as far as film goes, it takes a lot of time to introduce and develop new characters as well as developing old ones. I have never been overly disappointed with the adaptations because the Directors and screen writers seem to know that the most important aspect of the Potter stories are the characters. I'm glad that dobby was left out but i do wish Creatures story had been explored a bit more.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 07:55 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

WARNING SPOILER
Man I hate that they cut so much out of the movie.
Like someone mentioned that in the half-blood prince the weasley's house gets burned down but in the next movie they have to have the wedding of Fleur and Bill and also they realized that they don't talk about the wedding at all during the movie.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:39 PM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Miss S Malfoy
WARNING SPOILER
Man I hate that they cut so much out of the movie.
Like someone mentioned that in the half-blood prince the weasley's house gets burned down but in the next movie they have to have the wedding of Fleur and Bill and also they realized that they don't talk about the wedding at all during the movie.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bill has never been introduced, or even mentioned (besides the one picture from their trip to Egypt in PoA), there will be NO wedding scene.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 12:41 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Originally posted by the.kenzo
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bill has never been introduced, or even mentioned (besides the one picture from their trip to Egypt in PoA), there will be NO wedding scene.

It's also in debate about that (I just discovered it)in The stuff about Movie 7 and Plus they either have the wedding or find the deathly Hallows sign somewhere(Lunas dad is at the wedding wearing it)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 01:18 AM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Originally posted by Miss S Malfoy
It's also in debate about that (I just discovered it)in The stuff about Movie 7 and Plus they either have the wedding or find the deathly Hallows sign somewhere(Lunas dad is at the wedding wearing it)

Oh and I would have done the whole highligth to read instead of wasting more space but I DON'T KNOW HOW!....How do you do it

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 01:20 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

[SPO*ILER]wherever you want to say goes here[/SPO*ILER]

Minus the *'s

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 04:13 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

the fact that theyre about harry potter i hate the series tolkien spent a couple decades creating a world and some waitress comes and steals his thunder in a couple years wtf! and hp sucks i will welcome hate mail

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 08:32 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

HALF BLOOD PRINCE is PG I mean WTF? why

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:36 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

okay can i rephrase my last send hp doesnt suck but i still have a resentment towards it
and yes halfe blood is PG ? its gonna be cheap goblet of fire was pg 13 (i think ) and it was unworthy of that title it really shouldve been plain PG

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 01:45 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

yes the last two were pg 13.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 08:05 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The films themselves. Suck balls. The only, and I mean only saving graces were the character's portrayed by Richard Harris, Alan Rickman, Tom Felton, and Evanna Lynch. Tme along with Harry's irreverance during the Liquid Luck scene. Everything else blew chunks.

Last edited by Lord Lucien on Aug 6th, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 11:13 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

the ideas decent enough and the books were okayish (a little over done theyd kill/ meet something almost every chapter )

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 03:49 AM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

no durseleys in HBP. WTF seriously

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 08:18 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

No Mrs. Weasley in Goblet of Fire sad

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 08:48 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

films always feel rushed especially ootp it was like what and then you blink then its gone it was that quick
join this it could do with some hpfans
http://www.forumup.co.uk/?mforum=utopianworldfroums

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 03:34 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teamB_macro

not enough draco

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 02:08 PM
teamB_macro is currently offline Click here to Send teamB_macro a Private Message Find more posts by teamB_macro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Not enough Cedric

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 02:11 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote