KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Fanfilm (Title Pending)

Batman Fanfilm (Title Pending)
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
...what?

But still Joker did use Rachael to turn Dent, is that what jokers gonna do here? Because it's something Joker would do

I'm not going to tell how the plan turns out, but all you need to know is even though something may happen to Dent's wife, the Joker isn't the one who turns in Two-Face, and all I'll hint at is that the Joker will almost be beaten to death at the end of the film....won't reveal why though. big grin

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:45 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Here's a pic of me I just took with the make-up on, which I did myself. Sure, I look a little goofy but who cares? stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:54 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Whoa, I saw this thread and was thinking "Someone's stealing my thunder!" Little did I know it was the project I'm involved in... lol

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 07:41 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Lmao laughing out loud

Exactly how long is this thing supposed to be? I told some peeps an hour and a half, they said it should be longer, and then others said it shouldn't be too long. What about two hours?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:53 PM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Hmmm.....I think we're going to be implementing a car crash with the Joker in this, and if possible a few explosions, which may very well have to be digital, but it all depends on how much we learn with CGI programs and the like.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 09:51 AM
steverules_2

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Here's a pic of me I just took with the make-up on, which I did myself. Sure, I look a little goofy but who cares? stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)

Your a very pretty lady

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 10:19 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Thank you, you know I have to look good for you guys. laughing out loud

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 11:27 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Lmao laughing out loud

Exactly how long is this thing supposed to be? I told some peeps an hour and a half, they said it should be longer, and then others said it shouldn't be too long. What about two hours?

Around there is a good range... We need time to tell a complete story, but we don't want it to drag on...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 05:52 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

My point exactly. The entire movie needs to be well rounded, and overall a good product that people will enjoy watching.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 03:46 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'll believe this when I see it. Not saying you guys are too young or unintelligent to pull it off, but from what you've said, you've got a small amount of people and little experience.

But I hope you guys actually make it, I'd watch it.

It's just that filmmaking in general is so much harder than anyone thinks. Also, a 2 hour running time is ****ing long for a fan film, I'd recommend shortening it to like 30-45 minutes.

What kind of camera do you plan on using?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 07:26 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

We have the main people cast, it's just the extras that may be somewhat hard to come by, and we definitely don't want to shorten it to 35-40 minutes. If we shorten it to be anything less than an hour and a half, the whole thing is pointless, because we'd get nothing accomplished storywise.

I'm not sure about the camera yet, everything hasn't been worked out yet, and there's stilla lot we're figuring out, but as soon as I know I'll definitely let you know.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:42 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I'll believe this when I see it. Not saying you guys are too young or unintelligent to pull it off, but from what you've said, you've got a small amount of people and little experience.

But I hope you guys actually make it, I'd watch it.

It's just that filmmaking in general is so much harder than anyone thinks. Also, a 2 hour running time is ****ing long for a fan film, I'd recommend shortening it to like 30-45 minutes.

What kind of camera do you plan on using?

Trust me, I understand COMPLETELY where you're coming from. I've personally been told by a few people that 2 hours is too long, and that it should be shortened from 30 minutes to as low as 15 minutes (not gonna happen) I personally like a 90 minute run time...

We're really treating this like a real independent film (nonprofit, of course) If everyone pitches in, we'll have the money to do what we need to to plausibly pull this off. That's why it's so important for us to find people interested in this project (in the main roles, extras don't need to worry about it) Which is why we've already had to recast once.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 05:23 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

let us all know when you guys are done.. I look forward to seeing the finished product

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

We're definitely going to have the Youtube link posted on here when it's all done, but for now this thread is basically to build up some sort of hype and to keep anyone interested updated.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 12:57 PM
steverules_2

Yes...I'm sure it'll be good, you know, you all watch at your house with some pop corn, your all sat your in your underwear...laughing out loud sorry I couldn't resist but yeah i look forward to seeing it

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 08:39 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I have tons of thoughts rattling around inside my head about the fanfilm, and I'm hoping they look as visually interesting on screen as they do in my head.

Btw, the journal is coming along very nicely, I'm getting deeper and deeper into the character's psychology.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 06:10 AM
guy222
With my gal

love to see the finished project

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 04:33 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have tons of thoughts rattling around inside my head about the fanfilm, and I'm hoping they look as visually interesting on screen as they do in my head.

Btw, the journal is coming along very nicely, I'm getting deeper and deeper into the character's psychology.

great to hear.. don't rush out anything .. take your time with it

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

We are, we would've started filming this year but we have no script finished so we'd be rushing everything so we'll start next year after we have all the matrials and the script done.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 03:02 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

cool

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 04:38 AM