KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Magical Strike Force S (Story)

Magical Strike Force S (Story)
Started by: Miracle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek stopped as he heard Shana in his head, he nodded as he looked around.

"Roger that, I'll take care of them"

Lek looked around some more and spotted the drones moving around his device spoke to him as soon as he jumped behind cover to avoid there weapon fire. "Enemies in bound" "wow thanks for the update" he said sarcastically as he looked down at his right arm, he clenched his fist tightly. "Burn Set" "Stand by" Flames and some sort of energy formed around the gauntlet of the fist he was clenching tightly. He jumped out from behind the cover and ran towards the drones, as he did he cocked his arm back. "Burn Knuckle!" He thrust it forward as he lept off the ground at them the flames and energy around his fist was being blown backward. He struck a drone his fist going through it and into another one, he pulled it out and they collapsed to the ground.
(please log in to view the image)

The other four began firing at him causing him to run around weaving in and out so they would miss. A few almost struck him but he was fine, he charged forward quickly drawing his sword and thrust it directly into one, he quickly raised his foot and kicked it off of his blade. He began to swing his sword at an amazing speed at all sorts of angles sparks could be seen flying everywhere. He then stopped and placed his sword back on his back, as he did so the three remaining drones fell to the ground as pieces began to fall off of them.

"Those drones have been taken care of" he said to Shana mentally.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:34 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Darius Lex charged in upstairs, immediatly taking an enemy blast to the shoulder, but he kept going. His guardians flying around distracting the drones as he charged through and Blinked forward towards a larger drone standing beside some of the hostages. "Death from Above!" ..."Death from Above, stand by"
Lex then leaped upward, Blinking a distance in the air and firing his gun several times to increase the size of his energy blade. It was massive and rippling with power. He then came down with another Blink directly into the drone, slicing straight through it until he landed and did a roll across the floor as the drone fell apart.

He quickly grabbed ahold of two hostages and Blinked through the floor as blasts from the other drones went through where he and the hostages were positioned and hit the wall.

Lex came crashing down to the main floor in front of Kurina, followed by the two hostages which landed on top of Lex as he let out a small grunt. He pushed them aside and spoke to Kurina.

"Still a few more up there... we gotta go back."

He then slowly got up and tried to reach Star Squad.
"Star Squad.. We have two hostages here. But still more upstairs. Is it safe to send these two out?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 12:57 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

"Roger that Lex, great job, the main entrance is clear of hostiles. I'll take care of them", Shana said to Lex.

Shana then landed on the ground. She could see her teammates were doing a great job. All of them had impressive techniques and spells. She suddenly felt like with all of them, security of the multiverse could be very well achieved.

Shana then simply stood there to wait for the hostages to be released so she could take them to a secure area.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:39 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Miracle
"Roger that Lex, great job, the main entrance is clear of hostiles. I'll take care of them", Shana said to Lex.

Shana then landed on the ground. She could see her teammates were doing a great job. All of them had impressive techniques and spells. She suddenly felt like with all of them, security of the multiverse could be very well achieved.

Shana then simply stood there to wait for the hostages to be released so she could take them to a secure area.

Lex took the two hostages over to the main entrance and opened the door, motioning for them to go out. "Ok Shana, they're all yours."
He could feel more of his guardians of aeon being destroyed upstairs, so he had to act fast.
He took off charging back upstairs and started attacking the next nearest drone as his remaining three guardians grew sharp blades and spikes and began to bombard another drone repeatedly.

He then glanced over only to notice one of the other hostages had gotten up, the hostage then ripped off it's disguise revealing it to be a drone. "What the...? Shana! check your hostages, one is a drone up here!" He said as the hostage drone began charging straight for him...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:32 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Musa grew tired of this bothersome training session and powered down from his Ode To Beauty Form and became a woman again. She crept up beside Shana and laid on her orbs so that she may rest for a while. There was no way she was going to let her body touch that disgusting floor.

"Oh boy he sounds like a little woman up there.
"Agh they're drones Shana what do I do?!?" OOOH I know, how about you punch them in the face?!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:56 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna made her way back to Shana and Musa and let her giant sword rest upon her shoulder. Perimiter is clear as far as I could tell. Whats the situation with Lightning Team? Her eyes looked to Musa as she was "Relaxing" We are not done. Why are you laying down? Are you that Lazy to decide to relax while we are in the middle of training?! She glared at Musa.~

This can be the Comedy Relief of the RP. Musa and Jeanna constantly bickering. ^-^ ))

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:31 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Musa couldn't be bothered by her words at the moment, she was resting and revitalizing her beauty.

"Oh Em Gee, you are so annoying and uptight. Calm down, I've done my share of work unless you wish for me to go in there and show the Lightning Team up and do their job for them? Now just calm down and bring that big sword over here so I can see it please. I do wonder how someone of your beauty class could acquire such a fine weapon."

(Then comes the rough lesbian and/or heterosexual sex with Shana as the referee. evil face )

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:37 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeannas head sunk down a little at Musas attitude. It is not your task to do Lightning Teams part in this. We did our task. Now let them do theirs. Jeanna arched a brow and her head tilted to the side. what do you mean by 'Beauty Class' ? Jeannas device spoke to her in her head and she just sighed. Forget it. I dont wana know... She then turned to look at the building, waiting for Lightning to either exit with the hostages or request assistance. She was ready to run in if the did the latter.~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:46 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Well too bad because you're going to hear it anyway. Within the Multiverse there are two classes, the one, which is the one I belong to is for the most beautiful creatures in the world but so far I'm the only one to exist. The other is where the rest of the Multiverse falls in. I am allowed anything I want because I'm beautiful, and that sword should be mine, but being a selfish jerk doesn't come with the price of my divinity. I'm kind and compassionate enough to allow you to keep your weapon. Consider it as the The Great Musa sharing her wealth."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:53 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeannas eyes narrowed. My Device is my own. Not yours. Nor is it a 'Gift' from you. She spoke with her back towards Musa, eyes still on the building. It was a show that Jeanna didnt care about Musa or her self proclaimed Beauty. I have seen wonders that dazzle the eyes that make you pale in comparison. Now I am here for the Training and the job. Not to argue pointlessly to one who I feel under me. ~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:01 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Musa snickered a bit when she said she's seen wonders that surpass the sight of her. Taunts are never effective when you flat out state a lie, she thought to herself.

"Trust me honey, there would be very little arguing from me if I was under you."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:05 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Now Jeanna turned so that her left side was towards Musa, her left eye looking at the woman. When I say 'Under You' I ment in Class... One who values thier own beauty over the safty of others should not be here. and while we sit here and argue about pointless things we may be losing score points in the eyes of those watching over us. The wind began to blow, pushing her black hair forward, making it cover some of her face. She kept an eye on Musa amount before looking to Shana. Im going to help Lightning. I can not stand here and listen to this anymore. She turned and began to run to the building, dust flicking up and leaving a trail as she ran.~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:12 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Hey? I could've sworn I helped her earlier, I never stated I value my own beauty over the safety of others. I would help all of you guys out and look good doing it too. Come on people let's brainstorm together to find a way to get her to like me and become yet another follower of the beauty that is Musa...Excellione."

Musa continued to sit there and wait for further orders however if things did get bad up there she would herself intervene and help as well.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:25 PM
Shad0w_Frost

~Meanwhile~

Lex had entered a killing frenzy upstairs, using his Blink Pulse and slicing through Drones left and right. He began to wonder where the rest of his Lightning Squad were. He dodged attacks and made his way back over to the hostages making sure they weren't more drones in hiding.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:35 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~She ran to the door of the building and jumped forward, bringing her knee up to collide against the door. It burst open from the hit and Jeanna hit the ground in a roll and stopped upon a knee as she held her sword above her head in a Defensive stance. Seeing that there were no Drones here she got to her feet and began to run up stairs. She checked each floor, room by room before going up to the next floor. She encountered a Drone now and then but a single one was no match for her blade. Where the hell is Lightning? she muttered to herself. She came to a door and slammed her shoulder into it to get inside and saw Lex fighting by himself. figuring he wouldnt mind the assist she ran in and began to fight with him. Where the heck is the rest of your squad?! She yelled to him as she spun and sliced a Drone in half.~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:37 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Oh my word, Lex is like totally beasting up there on his own and his bravery is such a turn on I must say. I'll have to personally congratulate him when all of this is said and done."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:45 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
~She ran to the door of the building and jumped forward, bringing her knee up to collide against the door. It burst open from the hit and Jeanna hit the ground in a roll and stopped upon a knee as she held her sword above her head in a Defensive stance. Seeing that there were no Drones here she got to her feet and began to run up stairs. She checked each floor, room by room before going up to the next floor. She encountered a Drone now and then but a single one was no match for her blade. Where the hell is Lightning? she muttered to herself. She came to a door and slammed her shoulder into it to get inside and saw Lex fighting by himself. figuring he wouldnt mind the assist she ran in and began to fight with him. Where the heck is the rest of your squad?! She yelled to him as she spun and sliced a Drone in half.~

Lex smiled, he was happy to see Jeanna. His guardian orbs hovering around him. Some of them taking blasts and protecting him as he hacked through another drone. "No idea, but i sure am glad to see you...Let's finish off the last of these drones and get the hell out of here. Shall we?"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:58 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna grinned and nodded. Sounds like a Plan! She ran at a drone and leaped into the air to bring her sword down upon it, slicing it down the middle. She then turned around to a Drone swing its arm to slam her to the side. She hit the wall with a cry of pain then hit the floor. Ow... thats gona leave a mark... She pushed to her feet and jumped to the side as the Drone slammed down, shattering the floor where she was. She kicked off the wall and stabbed her sword into the Drones power core. She stood there a moment, the drone wiggled, then the core blew up and the drone fell in Peices. She looked to Lex seeing a long range drone lift up its arm, preparing to fire. She ran over to Lex as the Drone fired at him, and using her sword like a bat, she slammed it against the ball of energy, but it didnt work like she thought and it exploded on contact. the floor under her gave out and within the cloud of dust she was heard yelling as she fell.~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 10:05 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
~Jeanna grinned and nodded. Sounds like a Plan! She ran at a drone and leaped into the air to bring her sword down upon it, slicing it down the middle. She then turned around to a Drone swing its arm to slam her to the side. She hit the wall with a cry of pain then hit the floor. Ow... thats gona leave a mark... She pushed to her feet and jumped to the side as the Drone slammed down, shattering the floor where she was. She kicked off the wall and stabbed her sword into the Drones power core. She stood there a moment, the drone wiggled, then the core blew up and the drone fell in Peices. She looked to Lex seeing a long range drone lift up its arm, preparing to fire. She ran over to Lex as the Drone fired at him, and using her sword like a bat, she slammed it against the ball of energy, but it didnt work like she thought and it exploded on contact. the floor under her gave out and within the cloud of dust she was heard yelling as she fell.~

Lex noticed the floor give out and quickly dived through the hole after Jeanna and Blinked down wrapping his arms around her waist. With another quick Blink upward he grabbed ahold of the edge of the crumbling floor, He was hanging there with one arm and holding onto Jeanna tightly.
He looked at her and all he could do was smile.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 10:20 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna just blinked a bit and looked at Lex before smiling a bit. Thanks... She reached up with her free hand and grabbed the ledge, pulling herself up then reaching down and grabbing lex, pulling him up easily. She was focusing on her bear aspect so her strenght was increased at the time. She let him go on the ground and then looked to the Drone as it began to aim at them again. she grabbed her sword by the chain at the end and threw it, impaling the drone in the center. With a flick of her wrist she sent a wave down the chain and the sword flipped, tearing out of the drone and coming back into her hand. She then ran to the 'Hostages' and began to heard them out of the room. Come on! this building isnt going to hold up much longer. We have to get out now! ~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 10:34 PM