KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Magical Strike Force S (Story)

Magical Strike Force S (Story)
Started by: Miracle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna was pissed about the food too. Not the fact that Musa had half of her Ribs and a bit of her potatos on him, that made it all seem a little better, but more so to the fact.. she was still hungry. She would be with Musa on this. The first thing she is allowed to destroy will be destroyed with her full "Loss of Food" rage.~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 12:40 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Someone wants to have a meal off of Musa's body it seems...Teeheehee, ain't I a stinker?)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 12:44 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

-.-'))

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 12:45 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Just wait till you see the rising donut trick.)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 12:47 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(( No more OOC X.x AND NO DONUT TRICK! ))

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 12:48 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Lex, sitting alone in the cafeteria, quickly scarfed down all of his food while reading the message from Illya. He stood up and put his jacket on, then grabbed an apple as he made his way to the Lobby for the Emergency Meeting. Once again he ran down the hallways eager to be the first one there.
He quickly arrived at the lobby and stood there, leaning his back against the wall and biting into his juicy apple as he waiting for the others to get there.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 04:54 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((~Ponders on what Lex ate seeing as the Waiter dropped it all on Musa... ~))

~Jeanna and the rest got to the Lobby and and she took one deep breath, slowly letting it out, and she was fine, even after the run. She had TONS of Stamina. That much was a given. What is going on? She asked as she just began to wipe off bits off food and BBQ sauce from her face.~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 07:18 PM
Shad0w_Frost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
((~Ponders on what Lex ate seeing as the Waiter dropped it all on Musa... ~))

~Jeanna and the rest got to the Lobby and and she took one deep breath, slowly letting it out, and she was fine, even after the run. She had TONS of Stamina. That much was a given. What is going on? She asked as she just began to wipe off bits off food and BBQ sauce from her face.~

(( Sry lol, I had Lex head to the cafeteria after training, then wei said you guys were at a resturant, i got confused so i left Lex in the cafeteria place to eat. ))

Lex smiled and nodded at Jeanna and the others before taking another bite of his apple and waiting to find out whats going on.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 07:54 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Shana and Illya walked inside the lobby. Captain Juno Aiko joined in followed by the Vice-Captains Isara and Kotomi.

"Surely you felt the earthquake a while ago. That was one of the Federation's Multiverse patrols. It seems they made contact with an unknown force that was collecting artifacts. They fired shots on the hostiles but evidently they had no success. It has come to Commander Carrington's attention that this is an important matter and so Division Nine's Strike Teams will lead the investigation", Captain Aiko said and Captain Terranova took a step forward.

"I know you've just begun training. But in this one training excersize you proved to be effective. We should take this as a good opportunity to test ourselves in the real thing. I'm sorry to be asking you to do this right from the start but this is an emergency and we are after all, the elite Division Nine. I need you all to be ready to leave tomorrow at 0600 hours. We will be boarding the Altaria", Captain Terranova said.

"At exactly 0600 report to the hangar to be taken to the Altaria", Isara said and left with all the Captains and Shana.

Illya got into a car with Shana and left the lobby.

At the following morning, all the captains and vice captains were waiting in the hangar beside a ship which they would use to reach the Altaria which was in orbit. Shana was also there with Captain Terranova, they seemed to have arrived together.

"I wonder if anyone noticed I'm not bunking with them anymore", Shana said mostly to herself.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 02:27 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna nodded to Isara then went on her way to the Cafeteria to grab a quick bite. Not as good as the Resturaunts food.. but still. Afterwards she made her way to the Bunks and removed her jeans falling onto the bed with her black shirt and red panties. She slept a good while beofre getting up on her own the next morning, Having a quick shower and a bagel for breakfast before going to meet up with them in the Hanger. She was still nawing on the bagel when she got there. She was in the standard uniform, and as one of the first ones up she waited for the others.~

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 02:56 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Lex woke up after a long night of pleasant dreams.
He rolled out of his bed and stretched as he made his way into the shower and turned the water on. The water was extremely cold, but he liked it that way. He stood there for a bit just relaxing as the water hit him and ran down his body.
After several minutes Lex emerged from the showers fully refreshed.
He threw on his favorite uniform and combed his hair a bit, he wanted to look good for his first real mission.
He made his way to the hanger and met up with the others that were already waiting there. He smiled and had that sparkle in his eye...
Of course that was merely his device having some fun. Aeon was now fully recharged.
"Good Morning, Everyone"

Last edited by Shad0w_Frost on Jul 11th, 2009 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 03:15 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek woked up and slowly got out of bed, he yawned loudly as he stretched his back and arms. He looked around breifly before going straight to the bathroom to pee and then take his shower. After about 15 minutes he walked out of the bathroom and changed clothes, once dressed he quickly stretched his legs before walking out of the room. He walked casually to the hangar and smiled to everyone once he arrived there. "Well i guess It's about to be the moment of truth"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 02:16 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Agh I was going to get you back during the night.)

Musa did her morning ritual and met up with the others. She was in her female form as per the rules of the barracks. She eyed Jeanna down and felt the need to play a trick on her, but now was not the time, she chose to simply flirt with her and make her feel a bit uneasy.

"My oh my I must say you make that bagel look absolutely delicious. How I just wish I could..."

She walked up to her and whispered the rest in her ear and backed away and looked at her flirtatiously.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 02:27 AM
Shad0w_Frost

"I agree with Musa....Absolutely Scrumptious."
Lex soon remembered he had forgot breakfast, and made a point to get something later.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:23 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeannas eyes widened a bit at what Musa whispered and her face seemed to turn a bit pink. After a moment her face went back to blank and she took a single step back, returning to chewing slowly on the bagel. Her left arm came across her chest and she took hold of her right arm, her attention to the Boss people, waiting for the orders.~

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 07:26 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Tahaha my darling, if you're a good little girl then I'll let Mr. Lex join us. Tahahahahaha....Oh God I crack myself up you know."

She noticed Jeannie stand at attention and she assumed the same position to avoid trouble.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:33 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Illya looked around at all of them.

"Alright then. We will now be leaving to rendezvous with the Altaria. Once there you'll be taken to your quarters and you will await the call for the first training session", Illya said.

Juno took a step forward.

"We will be resuming the training during our voyage so make sure you stay sharp and ready for anything", Juno said.

Everyone started boarding the transport. It would soon reach it's destination. Shana looked at Musa and Jeanna.

"So what's up you guys, did you miss me?", Shana said. "Guess what, it turns out Captain Terranova is in reality my sister, can you imagine that? Now I'm living with her."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 03:47 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Yes we missed you last night. For some reason your absence made Jeanna feel lonely I guess. She like totally crept in my bed and the forced cuddling began. I would form a complaint but, there was nothing to complain about. Seriously though may I come and live with you? I have told you this Shana...but...but...but I'm...I'm your older sister as well."

Musa looked at Shana and paid close attention her physical features and traits, she then pictured her and Captain Terranova and pictured a fusion of them and transformed herself into a blend between those two, she actually did look like she would be related to them but of course she truly wasn't.

"This is my true form...you're my sister and I've missed you...so so much, and now I'm so happy I've found you!"

She then began pretending to cry as she threw herself in Shana's arms.

(I really had fun with this post. Thanks Miracle for providing me with the opportunity to use this character.)

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Jul 13th, 2009 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 04:08 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Shana just watched in surprise as Musa changed into something resembling Illya and herself. But rather than being insulted she was amused.

"Sorry Musa, but you changing like that every two seconds kinda defeats the purpose of the joke", Shana said and petted Musa on the head.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 04:07 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Hey I resent that you know? This is the third form I've shown since being here, but I suppose I was a little over my head thinking I could fool someone of the same bloodline as Captain Terranova. So are we ready to leave?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 04:21 PM