KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Magical Strike Force S (Story)

Magical Strike Force S (Story)
Started by: Miracle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"i certainly am ready, we finally get a real test of our abilities". Lek was excited about having a true mission so early and really hoped he didn't disapoint the others when it came down to it.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 05:45 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

"I'd have to agree, very exciting"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 10:55 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

The transport was ready to take off. The pilot instructed everyone to strap in and then with a loud roar of the engines the ship took off.

Illya stood up infront of everyone and looked at them.

"Look outside the windows to the right. You'll see the Altaira", Illya said.

The clouds disappeared and the blackness of space came into view. The Altaira was a massive ship, orbiting around the planet. In the background stood three of the six moons of the planet.

"I can't believe the Altaira is still in one piece after all these years", Shana said.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 04:46 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna didnt react to Musas Claims. The Captain was with them and she did not wish to get in trouble for killing one of her team mates. When Shana spoke of the ship outside the window, Jeanna turned her attention to the one she sat by to see the Giant ship. She still didnt speak, instead listening to the conversations of those around her, once more taking the role of the silent one.~

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:05 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"What's so special about the place and why is it amazing to see it still standing? I'm a girl who loves history so please enlighten me?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 11:12 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Shana looked at Musa and then looked back at the Altaira. The memories were flowing back into her mind as she stared at it.

"The first time I boarded that ship was when I was nine years old. It was around the time of the Pandora Incident. Illya and Juno picked me up and introduced me as a temporary officer of the federation. The ship had been around far longer than that though, it has gone by the hands of multiple Captains and now it's in the hands of Commander Carrington. Back then it was in the hands of Captain Denton, she is a great woman and Captain Aiko's adoptive mother. The details of the Pandora Incident are boring so I won't say more on it but during that time the ship took a massive beating, and now here she is all good and shinny again. That's why I find it incredible and nostalgic", Shana said.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 05:35 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Sounds interesting, and it seems to have a bit of history behind it. I must say Shana, you really do your homework on these type of things."

Musa stared out of the window bored as ever. Her team was boring and they would rarely engage each other. She needed more excitement from them, but she couldn't find a way to get them to have any fun.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:13 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna looked over to Shana. What is our mission here? She asked straight forwardly, eyes shifting to the others for a half a moment before looking back to Shana~

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 03:31 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Lex listened quietly as he admired the massive ship. He too was curious about the mission.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:33 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

The ship docked inside the Altaria. The hangar bay was massive. Every single person assembled outside.

"We will reach the first destination in ten hours. We will deploy by then. Star and Lightning Squad aren't fully ready, but consider this training as well. We will have to extract several artifacts in the possesion of a rogue group. I will be counting on you guys for this mission", Commander Carrington said and left for the bridge.

Illya and Juno followed Commander Carrington. Isara and Kotomi stayed behind.

"Please head to the dressing rooms to get in the official combat uniforms of Division Nine. We know that when you activate your devices, the attire you wear transforms into your armor but these are army regulations so sorry for the inconvenience", Isara said and went away with Kotomi.

Shana looked over at Jeanna.

"Shall we go?", she asked her and went to the women's dressing room changing into her uniform which didn't look that bad, it was actually pretty stylish and had their names on them.

"This isn't that bad", Shana said.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 02:18 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Musa felt left out when Shana only called Jeanna. She managed to force herself over to the changing room. She couldn't find her uniform and she was glad because they totally clashed with her style. She sat by herself in the corner and waited for her fellow ladies to get finished getting dressed.

"Looks like you're not the only one to forget me. Did I fail the training session or something. Actually you know I did register while I was in my male form...."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 02:40 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Jeanna had nodded to Shana and followed her. She changed in Silence but she didnt seem all that excited about the Uniforms. But it had her name on it so it wasnt all that bad. After she was changed to looked to Musa. It may be you are to change in the Mens locker room if you registered as a Male. She spoke plainly like she always did. Her voice lacking the simplest of emotion. She then turned and walked out of the dressing room and waiting for Shana before going off again.~

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:20 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Well I guess I have to go and change with the boys...I'll be back but in the mean time work on that personality of yours Jeannie."

She walked over and made her way to the boys dressing room and surely enough her uniform was there. She didn't bother to change forms so she stripped as a female down to her satin underwear and she slowly dressed herself up again not even paying attention to the other boys.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:41 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek stood in the locker room fully changed, he was just about to walk out and leave when he noticed Musa walk in while still in female form. He stood there and watched her undress, he smiled as he watched and walked up next to her as he was putting the uniform on.

"You know while you're still in female form you might want to go take a nice shower while here, it's mineral water and everything hell I can even tag along " He smirked as he leaned against the wall beside her, he was mostly joking but wouldn't pass the opportunity up.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:59 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"You know you're right. My back has gotten a little dirty after all we've been through. I can't go on a mission dirty so I'll take a quick shower."

She quickly stripped back down and entered the showering room. She waited till the water got completely warm and removed her bra and panties right before entering.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 10:16 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Lek was about to follow her in when his device on his shoulder began to speak to him about the current situation. "Umm master don't you realize we are in an urgent situation." Lek sighed loudly at the remark, he had completly forgotten as soon as Musa changed clothes. He walked over to the showers and stepped in to atleast get a good look at her naked before leaving. He smiled as he watched her but tryed to remain focused to keep himself calm. "Yea you might wanna rain check that seeing as we have to hurry up and meet with the others to see what to do next. Afterwords though go for it."" He chuckled lighly since it seemed to him she didn't care if he showered to.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 11:05 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Shana exited the dressing room and walked with Jeanna.

"So tell me more about yourself Jeanna, where are you from?", Shana asked.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 12:48 AM
Shad0w_Frost

A completely naked Lex walked into the shower and saw Lek and Musa.
"Hey fellas, mind if i join ya?"
He then accidentally dropped his soap as it was very slippery and bent over to pick it up.
"Oops, my bad"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:18 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Musa noticed Lex jumping in and...dropping the soap which was a mating sign on her home planet.

"Would you feel more comfortable if I transformed into someone more suitable for you?"

She figured that he was at least bisexual and wanted some male attention. Either way she was trying to hurry up with her shower so she can get back to her duty.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 01:51 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

((Your so weird Wei! ))
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Miracle
Shana exited the dressing room and walked with Jeanna.

"So tell me more about yourself Jeanna, where are you from?", Shana asked.

~Jeanna walked silently with Shana before she spoke up, asking about where she was from. Earth... Though many outsiders call it by another name. Unregulated Planet 97 I believe. She looked to Shana through the corner of her eyes, not fully turning her head to look at her.~

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 08:21 PM