KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs Batman

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 97 68.79%
DareDevil 44 31.21%
Total: 141 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daredevil vs Batman
Started by: Jason420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman has DD beat in all areas minus hearing and smelling. And to be honest those are not much of a advantage for DD imo.

strength...Bruce has Matt beat by a little.

speed/agility....Goes to Matt, IMO.

As for the senses...It's a big advantage. Especially when the guy boarders pre-cog on be able to know what you're going to do.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 11:08 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

DD is still a human. He's might be considered a peak human but Bats has some speed and agility feats that can make him arguably faster and more agile than DD. DD's senses will be his downfall imo.

Escpecially sonic based weapons.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...nicLOTDK205.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...sonicweapon.jpg

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 11:19 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Oh yes, I completely agree with the sonic's thought...If it's a fight where they met in their respected "costumes" then yes, Batman wins 8-9/10..

If it's just a friendly fight, with no gadgets, then I'd side with Matt.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 11:49 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I still think Batman can take DD h2h also. I mean that's all Batman has is his ability to kick @ss. He has no powers, kinda like the Punisher I guess. He relies on his brain and his skills. And it works very effectively.

H2h with no superstrength, speed etc. Batman is hard to beat.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:05 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

How does DD's suit stack up to Batmans as far as durablity goes? Batman can take alot of damage in his suit. Can the same be said for DD?

Most writers ignore DD's suit durability. The red one is made up of some mesh fiber steel material. Ido believe Bats suit is more durable. Thats why DD relies more on his senses and fighting skills to avoid and dampen hits from the likes of Namor, Spiderman etc. DD has taken alot of damage in his suit though. Explosions, fires, glass and keps on ticking.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:23 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

DD is still a human. He's might be considered a peak human but Bats has some speed and agility feats that can make him arguably faster and more agile than DD. DD's senses will be his downfall imo.

Escpecially sonic based weapons.

DD has had sonics used on him in the past. If Bats were to have it handy and uses it, it would definately hinder DD's chances of winning. If is the key word though.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:27 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

If Batman uses any of those weapons DareDevil calls him a pussy and causes Batman to lose his self respect.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 12:09 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Does batman carry sonics in his standard gear? I'm not sure he does. Bats is probably stronger, but I would give the speed and agility to DD. Remember, DD has the whole pre-cog going for him also.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 12:17 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Does batman carry sonics in his standard gear? I'm not sure he does. Bats is probably stronger, but I would give the speed and agility to DD. Remember, DD has the whole pre-cog going for him also.
He sure does.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:04 AM
Darth Martin

I saw it already. But I didn't know if he preped or pulled out of his *** or what.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:10 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I saw it already. But I didn't know if he preped or pulled out of his *** or what.
That's pretty standard equipment for Batman. It's nice and small and very effetive also.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:11 AM
Darth Martin

Okay, but does batman knopw that is DD weakness.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:12 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Okay, but does batman knopw that is DD weakness.

No, he shouldn't be knowing this during the fight. He only gets basic knowledge of his opponent. Besides, he'll be too busy protecting himself from DD's flurry of attacks.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:27 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I didn't think bats would no.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 04:32 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Metalmanx
No, he shouldn't be knowing this during the fight. He only gets basic knowledge of his opponent. Besides, he'll be too busy protecting himself from DD's flurry of attacks.

I agree, but if batman could figure out he was blind, Im pretty sure bruce could figure out to use sonics, but daredevil has fooled tons of people into thinking he could actually see.

So it all depends, but in a H2H fight, Dd would win 5-6/10

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 04:48 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I beleive DD beats bats in H2H too.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:01 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Apolloknight
I agree, but if batman could figure out he was blind, Im pretty sure bruce could figure out to use sonics, but daredevil has fooled tons of people into thinking he could actually see.

So it all depends, but in a H2H fight, Dd would win 5-6/10

My thoughts exactly as well. DD has fooled many intelligent people into believe he can see. So really, for this fight where Batman is just trying to not get his ass kicked, he's not going to have time to do extensive research and figure it out.

DD wins 6/10.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:27 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Why does everyone think that Batman would need to figure out Daredevil's weakness to use sonics. Sonics are standard equips for Batman and he'll use those and whatever else he has in his belt to give himself an edge. Remember, the sonics are powerful enough to really mess up a normal person so he won't even need to know Matt has a weakness to sound. It'll just be a bonus to him how effective it'll be in this fight. And lets not forget Bats also has a variety of gas related implements that would also mess with Matt's head. Bruce just has too many ways to hurt Matt in that utility belt

With gads Bats 8/10
Without DD 6/10

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:41 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by marvelprince
Why does everyone think that Batman would need to figure out Daredevil's weakness to use sonics. Sonics are standard equips for Batman and he'll use those and whatever else he has in his belt to give himself an edge. Remember, the sonics are powerful enough to really mess up a normal person so he won't even need to know Matt has a weakness to sound. It'll just be a bonus to him how effective it'll be in this fight. And lets not forget Bats also has a variety of gas related implements that would also mess with Matt's head. Bruce just has too many ways to hurt Matt in that utility belt

With gads Bats 8/10
Without DD 6/10

I can agree with that.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:42 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

cosigned.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 09:44 PM