KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Can Humanity make a difference?

Can Humanity make a difference?
Started by: edisonik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's so stupid.

Alex Jones: I know all this shit about the world being run by sickos. I'll do my bit by informing people so they can stop them. I'll of course take most of the credit.

David Icke: I know all this shit about the world being run by reptillians. I'll inform people so they can put an end to this. I'll of course take most of the credit.

Losers with no life that eat this shit up: I know, I'll spread it around, and take the credit.

Thus, nothing gets done because everyone expects someone else to do it.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:54 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101

blah blah

your Avatar image really freaked me out, made me laugh me head off. What is it a spitting image type thing? laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:11 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bicnarok
your Avatar image really freaked me out, made me laugh me head off. What is it a spitting image type thing? laughing laughing

It's the terrorists from Team America...

(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:52 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by lord xyz
It's so stupid.

Alex Jones: I know all this shit about the world being run by sickos. I'll do my bit by informing people so they can stop them. I'll of course take most of the credit.

David Icke: I know all this shit about the world being run by reptillians. I'll inform people so they can put an end to this. I'll of course take most of the credit.

Losers with no life that eat this shit up: I know, I'll spread it around, and take the credit.

Thus, nothing gets done because everyone expects someone else to do it.

Why be a sheep to the government when you can be a sheep to people like Alex Jones, David Icke and that douchebag who made Loose Change? It's more hip that way!

Baaah! Baa-aaah!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:54 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frennyscott

Humans or human beings define themselves in biological, social, and spiritual
terms. Humanity is a great Brotherhood by virtue of the sameness of the material from which it is formed physically and morally. Unless, however, it becomes a Brotherhood also intellectually, it is no better than a superior genus of animals.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 04:06 AM
frennyscott is currently offline Click here to Send frennyscott a Private Message Find more posts by frennyscott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote