KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Divided: War on Chaos

Divided: War on Chaos
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Wait, we have to keep a conversation like this kept in private, please."

Governor Parker looked around and eyed the camerawoman. He was about to ask for a way to communicate with news reporter David Owens but he felt that this was not the time now that there were plenty of things to go over on these new criminals on the loose as he has just seen before him just now.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 08:32 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"My apologies officer but my duty is not only to this city or this state. I answer the cries of the world and I hear their pleas. I have learned to understand human emotions throughout my time on this Earth and I know you truly mean no harm by your words. If there is anything I can do to assist you or the Governor then I humbly lay down my service for your use."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 08:40 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash nodded agreeing with the Governor.
"True true, we can't be overheard and we will think straight once we're somewhere less... messy" answered Vash.
He looked over at Nakoma. "We require any help we can get. We must think over our next actions. For now we need to offer a statement to the public about what took place today. And to do that, we have to get out of the range of the EMP. The aftereffects of it still hamper the radiowaves of cell phones and other electronic devices."

Vash looked over at the camerawoman. "Looks like we're going to the news station"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 08:47 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey appeared near Vash. He was in a different suit of Armor. "Allow me to help you with that. I can teleport us all there within seconds. "

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 08:53 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Pardon me for asking, but how could we trust you? You just tried to kill one of us. To be honest, I fear for the Governor's life. I'm sure Vash and myself can handle you if something were to go wrong but the honorable Governor lacks our durability."

He was very wary of Jeffrey and he didn't feel comfortable with trusting him while having the Governor in their company but it was not his decision.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 09:11 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"Why did I try to hurt Vash? A little payback. For something he did to me earlier in my life. And as to why you should trust me is because I have Psionics which means if Anyone tries to harm the governor, well I can sense them and stop them. "

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 09:19 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"You see that's the thing right there young one. My human side understands how all kinds of human logic thinks, and your thirst for payback could jeopardize the Governor's life, which is something I can not let happen."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 09:28 PM
Hawkeye113

"All kinds? Well I am sure you know that Vash is resistant to my powers even without your help. But if you insist on me not accompanying you. I will at least teleport you all there. "

His hands began to glow. "Are you ready?"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 09:35 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Governor Parker sighed and and simply spoke to Jefferey.

"Are you socially inept or just plain confused? You attacked Vash and now believe we except some form of transportation from you and trust you at the same time. I prefer going elsewhere as I intend to have a meeting with these two in private. You are just a mere being with no other connections with the higher positions of government. I wish best of luck to you."

Governor Parker turned to a limousine that pulled up by Nakoma and Vash as he entered it, awaiting for the others to enter so they can go over their next plans of taking down Donny and Planitia Libertine.

Ricardo stood behind Jefferey, wearing the typical attire a teen his age would usually wear with unique features. He stood with his arms crossed and awaited for the three men to leave so he can speak to Jeffrey and probably ask the camerawoman a question or two. He smirked, but at the same hoped that Vash or Governor Parker did not spot him.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 05:02 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then strode off. He had the goverment as an enemy now so he couldn't do much. The Police put the power inhibitor wrist bands on his wrists once more. For the next 5 posts his powers wouldn't work.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 05:51 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash looked at Jeffrey and shook his head slowly. "Well spoken, both Governor and Nakoma" he said.

He watched the governor enter the limousine. He looked over the ruins one last time, as an emergency crew rolled a survivor away after digging him out. This sort of thing shouldn't happen, he thought with a frown before entering the limousine.

"A nice limousine indeed..." muttered Vash as he made himself comfortable.

"We're going to have to have all the sewers checked later." He said looking through a window. "We don't have his face... But something we do have is his hair color, his weight, his height, his race. Not a good description of course, but it's a start"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 06:58 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

There was a faint crackling noise when a small portol oppened up in the sky breifly. It had to only have been there for a few seconds before Zasmael fell to the ground, as soon as he did the portol closed and vanished. Zasmael slowly stood up and rubbed his head, he had no memory beyond the very basics of his name and a few spells. He remembered very little about where he is from and what happened through out his life. He took a few steps forward and began to look at a parked car, he was intrigued by it as he tried to figure out what it was. He wasn't sure if it was some sort of home or storage unit, after a few minutes he walked away from it and began to wander around the strange city.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 03:48 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey now had his powers back but the question was what to do with them? The Only Honorable thing. Death.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:29 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Meanwhile*

Donny walked the rest of the distance back to his own destination. He let his henchmen drive to the hideout and be chased by the patrol as Donny himself was who they were looking for. Yet, he kept himself hidden from any possible thought as the possibilities of anyone finding him walking on his own would be both impossible yet a dream for any law enforcer. As Donny continued in the middle of the empty road, where everyone else was caught up in one location where the speech and festival was occurring, Donny reached his left hand into his suede coat pocket and pulls out his Blackberry Gemini 9300 and typed away at the keypad, texting Miles. Miles and Donny can never be in the same location at once in fear of any form of multiple far distant assassinations or both being caught in a trap. Without either of them, the organization would have no order and philosophies and measures would be unable to be carried out.

Donny texted: "im here eight blocks from the pizzeria. where r u?"

(Translation: "I am here four blocks from the apartment you are in. Where are you?" Due to possibilities of being tapped by the FBI, he uses a distinct form of communication with different uses of words only Miles and Donny know how to use."

Donny sent the text and walked towards a dumpster as he hops into it and sat on the loads of rubbish, not really caring what he was siting on, awaiting a reply.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 08:04 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Hello, my Lady. It is a distinct honor to meet you. I am Paul, and I await your orders."

He waited for her reply, standing at the position of attention.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 08:11 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Spare me your courtesy. Finding Donny is top priority right now and knowing him, we will need to turn over some quite mouldy rocks to do so" Azusa said with a growl and waved for the man to follow. She had already given some of her most devote troops the objective to search every hole of the city. She herself, however, had some media to deal with. She hated the media "Fill me in, 'Paul'. What is it that you do?"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 08:22 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Well, I do absolutely anything you tell me to. I can shapeshift into a likeness of any human with any clothes and any voice I choose. Also, I have been informed that Donny has extreme mental powers. Seeing as I have no true mind, his powers will not work on me. Infiltration, Search and Destroy, Torture, Spying, Assassination, and Bodyguarding are my specialties."

He walked alongside her, being careful not to step even an inch ahead. Something about this woman intrigued his mechanical thoughts. She was completely unlike any human he had ever seen. The way she carried herself and the power in her voice were astounding to him.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 09:00 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"For now, you stay close to me. As soon as we have something concrete, you will get to put those talents of yours to use. For now you are merely a consort. I have no current use for a bodyguard or a killer" Asuza walked tall past some police blockades that surrounded the area of the explosive incident. Policemen stepped aside, knowing full well, some out of experience, that she was one person that was not held back by a sense of courtesy or respect.

"Pick a better outfit, Paul. Something more casual, or a suit would be most appropriate" She commented as a black Mercedes stopped just in front of the two. The driver stepped out and opened the backseat door. Asuza climbed inside and gestured for Paul to follow.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 11:04 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Yes, sir."

The police stared at him oddly, probably wondering why a police officer was walking next to Asuza. As they looked on, the uniform molded quickly into a tuxedo. He got into the Mercedes behind Asuza and looked around. It was nicely furnished, with expensive black leather seats and darkly tinted windows.

Earlier, while he had been searching for Asuza at the crime scene, he had noticed Donny's blood on the ground. He had collected a sample and scanned it. The blood had some of the strangest DNA he had ever analyzed. All he managed to reproduce was the appearance of the man, everything else was jumbled and mixed up. Sitting next to Asuza, he tried shifting into Donny. To his surprise, he was successful, and he formed his hand into a mirror to look at himself.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 11:43 PM
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
*Meanwhile*

Donny walked the rest of the distance back to his own destination. He let his henchmen drive to the hideout and be chased by the patrol as Donny himself was who they were looking for. Yet, he kept himself hidden from any possible thought as the possibilities of anyone finding him walking on his own would be both impossible yet a dream for any law enforcer. As Donny continued in the middle of the empty road, where everyone else was caught up in one location where the speech and festival was occurring, Donny reached his left hand into his suede coat pocket and pulls out his Blackberry Gemini 9300 and typed away at the keypad, texting Miles. Miles and Donny can never be in the same location at once in fear of any form of multiple far distant assassinations or both being caught in a trap. Without either of them, the organization would have no order and philosophies and measures would be unable to be carried out.

Donny texted: "im here eight blocks from the pizzeria. where r u?"

(Translation: "I am here four blocks from the apartment you are in. Where are you?" Due to possibilities of being tapped by the FBI, he uses a distinct form of communication with different uses of words only Miles and Donny know how to use.")

Donny sent the text and walked towards a dumpster as he hops into it and sat on the loads of rubbish, not really caring what he was siting on, awaiting a reply.

miles only looked at the phone once, getting all the information with a single glance..it wasnt exactly necessary for donny to tell him where he was. his affinity with electricity gave him the unique ability to detect strong energy signatures, albeit only in a relatively small radius.
most of these came from power stations, or high end equipment in various buildings, such as offices. these sucked had a lot more juice than regular places. but sometimes' sparky' could detect powerful individual's as well. he had trained himself over several years to concentrate on donny's signature at all times, so he could usually tell where his charge was within a 20 mile radius.
miles didnt use his finger's to send a reply through the phone. he sent electrical impulses down through his tiny cell phone, and in 2 seconds his message was composed -

"downtown - getting stuff for the kids. anything you wanted in particular?"
(translation - in position, and waiting for further orders.)
miles 'hit' the send button, and waited patiently for a reply.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 12:15 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote