KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Darth Maul vs Captain America vs Jango Fett

Triple Threat Match
This poll is closed.
Darth Maul 5 100.00%
Captain America 0 0%
Jango Fett 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Maul vs Captain America vs Jango Fett
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The lightsaber isn't going through the shield. End of debate. If you don't believe me then I'll make it a thread stipulation.
I just said I aint touching that debate.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:16 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I just said I aint touching that debate.
I've already said it won't go through as a rule. Now that you know this what's your opinion on the match? smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:18 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:21 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I don't know, it's too close.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:24 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is CA like superhuman? Or is he like Daredevil, badass, but can bleed and be hurt/killed like a regular human?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:34 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Is CA like superhuman? Or is he like Daredevil, badass, but can bleed and be hurt/killed like a regular human?

This is ultimate Capt'N. He's tough enough to survive massive falls and punches from the [ultimate] Hulk; strong enough to overturn a large canon which easily weighed 20 tons; has increased levels of speed and is super-athletic.

Having said that, a lightsabre will cut right through his body as it would a regular human and I can't see him defending indefitely against a spinning double sabre with a somewhat small shield. Though one good hit from Capt and Maul is done.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 15th, 2009 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:39 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
This is ultimate Capt'N. He's tough enough to survive massive falls and punches from the Hulke's; strong enough to overturn a large canon which easily weighed 20 tons; has increased levels of speed and is a super-athletic.

Having said that, a lightsabre will cut right through his body as it would a regular human and I can't see him defending indefitely against a spinning double sabre with a somewhat small shield.
DAMN....Speed? As fast as Maul? Faster? And if he hits Maul with the shield, what will it do?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:43 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

DAMN....Speed? As fast as Maul? Faster? And if he hits Maul with the shield, what will it do?

Doubt he's faster than Maul is supposed to be, but he's no regular human.

Maul be severely wounded, probably incapacitated or possibly dead.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:47 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doubt he's faster than Maul is supposed to be, but he's no regular human.

Maul be severely wounded, probably incapacitated or possibly dead.
Double damn, I think Maul loses here. With CA attacking on the ground, and Jango from the air, he is probably overwhelmed.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:53 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's a free for all.

This is from the first Ultimate Avengers film, it starts right after the Hulk was unleashed and basically saved the Earth by taking out an alien fleet and their troops, ie he beat and beats everyone's ass. Shows what Capt can do.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a free for all.

This is from the first Ultimate Avengers film, it starts right after the Hulk was unleashed and basically saved the Earth by taking out an alien fleet and their troops, ie he beat and beats everyone's ass. Shows what Capt can do.

Jeez, who's the guy with the hammer?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:15 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

[Ultimate] Thor.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:20 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought so. See how out of touch I am with these characters? Thanks for answering, most guys would be like "Google it, byatch."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:23 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHOA, a question....Maul can force pull the shield away, right? Or if CA throws it, Maul can turn it back on CA with the force?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:30 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

These Marvel/Lionsgate cartoons are pretty decent. Ultimate Avengers 1 & 2.

There's a double-movie of Hulk Vs Wolverine / Hulk Vs Thor that is enjoyable, if only for the action.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 15th, 2009 at 06:35 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:32 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

VERY cool. Remember back when we were late teens/early twenties, the X Men cartoon came on every saturday morning at 10?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:41 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

WHOA, a question....Maul can force pull the shield away, right? Or if CA throws it, Maul can turn it back on CA with the force?

Capt could easily hold onto to it with his strength, though he'd be pushed along with it. Could work to throw Capt temporarily off balance.

It's an fairly small object, so I don't see why a force-hold wouldn't work against it. It does fly pretty fast though due to Capt's strength and he is dead-on accurate with it, so I'd be a matter of perfect timing.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:56 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

VERY cool. Remember back when we were late teens/early twenties, the X Men cartoon came on every saturday morning at 10?

X-Men: The Animated Series. Came out in 92', I was a senior in H.S.

The episode that pissed me off, when they had Wolverine in church praying to Jesus. Leave religion out of my X-Men cartoons, bastards.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:58 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Capt could easily hold onto to it with his strength, though he'd be pushed along with it. Could work to throw Capt temporarily off balance.

It's an fairly small object, so I don't see why a force-hold wouldn't work against it. It does fly pretty fast though due to Capt's strength and he is dead-on accurate with it, so I'd be a matter of perfect timing.
I think Maul is capable of this. But Jango is still zooming around.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 09:49 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thought about it a while.....Maul takes Jango out with a saber throw. As CA attacks, Maul uses precog to it's fullest, dodging each attack. He calls his saber back to him, then attacks CA fully. I dont think CA could handle Maul while Maul is attacking with both blades AND the force.

But hey, all I have seen of CA is the vids Rob posted, so CA might actually be able to go toe to toe with Maul.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:02 AM