KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jup, the Besalisk innkeeper, replied, "Look kid, I appreciate what you're tryin' to do. But no thanks. Ya need a room or not?"

(Meanwhile)

Reina suddenly woke up. She glanced at the time. It was going on 3:00 am in the morning. (Earth time) The young girl sat up in her bed, and sighed. Zipper woke up, and glanced up at his master. The little doll-like droid pounced onto her head.

"What's wrong, Reina?" Zipper asked.

The young woman sighed. "I dunno. It's the Sith. I can't sleep while the Sith are around..." Zipper jumped on her shoulder, and hugged her neck gently. "Don't worry, gal. Everything's gonna be okay."

Reina smiled down at Zipper. Then she sighed quietly. Getting up from the bed, she felt like going down to the lobby and getting some water.

After she and Zipper left the room, Reina was down at the lobby, getting some water.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 07:48 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "Just for a couple of nights. " He then said "Know anyone who came here who was wielding a light whip?"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 08:00 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Rhyn walked down the busy streets of Mos Espa. He pushed his way through the crowds of rugged humans and alien from distant planets, before stepping into a small open area. Rhyns hair blew wildly as he looked up at the sky. It was getting dark and the wind more furious. Sandstorm He thought to himself. Rhyn moved back into the crowded streets heading for an old favourite.

Rhyn stepped into the Mos Espa cantina and walked towards the bar. "Can i get a jawa juice over here!" He said leaning against the counter. The band played loud but no one bothered to watch. Everyone just sat and drank with friends or drank alone. "Here's your drink sir." The bartender said placing the glass on the counter. "Thanks." Rhyn said back, picking up the glass and placing a few credits on the counter. Rhyn finished the jawa juice in a matter of seconds. He was thirsty. "Thanks again for the drink. Keep safe." Rhyn placed a couple more credits on the counter and left the cantina.

The wind had picked up more since he had been in the cantina. Hopefully their would be a room at jupps inn, their usually always was. The door slide open as Rhyn pressed down on the button next to the door. "A room for the night thanks. I'll pay in advance." Rhyn placed down 15 credits and gave the young woman a wink. She lead him to his room.

(OOC: I know that this is my first post. But you think you could do more then one liner hawkeye. Just to give others something to work with. Its kinda annoying. Ty)

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Last edited by Mr.Alex on Jul 24th, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:54 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

Jex, the tall and muscular figure had started working out. Jex trains and exercises with his armor on because of how he can get used to the weight. It was earlier than he expected so Jex had taken him and the dog on an air speeder out into the sand dunes. Jex had many connections on this planet. He knew that he could get a job, but it was a matter of him completing it. By the time he entered the dunes the Drogic was asleep. Jex let him; fore he might be able to focus without the small animal on top of him. Jex was very skilled with a lightsaber, but wanted to become more tuned with the force.

"Hey Starhimmer!" Once Jex had heard that he knew it was his old buddy Bunse.

"Bunse, how did you find out i was here?"

"easy, you always come out hear at this time. what is it that tatooine deserves to honor for your presence? family vacation?"

"Well i came looking for a bounty hunting job, but now i feel like there is a need greater. Regardless, we havent seen each other in years, want to spar?"

"i thought you would want to, thats why i didnt bring my lightsaber."

"well lucky for you we both know how to use a double bladed lightsaber, and i have an extra one in the landspeeder." As Jex and Bunse were looking for the doublebladed lightsaber, quickly stormtroopers started coming.

"Not again" Jex had thought.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 11:48 PM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Just to let everyone know, it's beginning to be morning now.))

Jup shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe. Maybe not. But I'm pretty sure she's somewhere in one of the rooms, I guess."

(Later)

The Twin Suns were rising on the horizon. In the busy streets of Mos Espa, Reina wanted to explore her surroundings and continue to find new recruits. She sighed. "I bet Skywalker is wondering where we are..."

Zipper nodded. "Don't worry. I'm sure he won't say anything."

Suddenly, her comlink went off. Reina took it out from her pocket, and answered it. "Yeah?"

Cade Skywalker's voice was heard. "Reina? Have you found any recruits yet?" The young woman sighed. "No, not yet. But no worries, Captain. I'll find some, I promise you."

"Well... okay. Just don't take too long, all right?"

Reina smiled. "I won't." And with that, Reina turned of the comlink, and continued to walk the streets.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jul 27th, 2009 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 06:25 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Rhyn woke to the sunlight gaping through his window. He put one hand to his head and made a slight groan."What did i do last night?" Rhyn looked back down at his bed and answered his own question. "Oh.. Now i remember." Rhyn quietly tried not to wake the female twi'lek from the front desk who was now cuddled up next to him.

Rhyn had managed to release himself from her strong grip and get changed before leaving her to sleep peacefully.

Another day on this hell hole of a planet Rhyn thought to himself. He hoped his ship would be fixed by now, but theirs a slim change it would be. Well theirs only one real good thing to do on this planet. And that's gamble. So Rhyn walked off towards the pod-racing arena, stumbling a little.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 10:13 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Slowly Jeffrey walked the streets. He was doing an early morning sweep of Mos Espa before he went out to hunt for a Krayt Dragon Pearl he could use to upgrade his lightsaber far beyond those that the Sith or Jedi ever thought of building. He then checked his equipment. His 6 lightsabers were on his belt. He then saw Reina. "Who are you?"

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jul 27th, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 10:16 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

Jex had decided to cooperate with the storm troopers.
"Is there a problem?" Jex had asked, hoping they would ask them to move along.
"Yes, there is someone on this planet who had the same docking codes as the person who fled Nar Shadaa. His name was Jex Starkiller. Can I see your identi-chip?" As Jex reached into the land speeder he whispers to Bunse to jump in and pretend to look for his. As they were both in the landspeeder, Jex through out a smoke grenade and they had left.
"Jex what just happened? We need to find somewhere to go."
"I don’t know, but we do need to put this speeder somewhere."
They had dashed the speeder a mile away from Jupp's inn. They had decided to find people to help them. Jex had told Bunse to contact him on his comlink if he finds anyone. Jex had been walking along the streets of Mos Espa, trying to find trouble, or a new partner, so far, neither had happened

Last edited by Jexaz on Jul 29th, 2009 at 05:20 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 05:11 AM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Who are you?"

Reina looked up at the man and answered, "I'm Reina." She looked down at the 6 lightsabers. "Ya know, if you're a Jedi, the Sith and their minions will come and kill you. Just a warning."

She began to walk away. Looking around, she didn't pay attention to where she was going. Suddenly, she bumped in to someone. She shook her head, and looked up at the man. He was tall and had buzzed cut hair.

Reina blushed and smiled nervously. "I'm... I'm sorry."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 06:20 PM
Jexaz

As Jex walked around Mos Espa, he tried to look for someone useful. as jex was walking, Bunse tried to contact him.
"Found anyone?"
"Storm troopers, a lot of them. I might need some assisstance."
"Where are you?"
"The cantina. the sooner the better

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 07:19 PM
Hawkeye113

"I am not exactly what you would call a Jedi, but I am not a sith either. I had lightsaber training from my father. I challenge you to a duel. If I win, you become my servant for 1 month, if You win, I join you. "

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 08:05 PM
Jexaz

As Jex walked, running to try and save Bunse had started looking at the Drogic. it was only 7 months (earth terms) yet it could keep up with him.
"Your going to get special training when we get on a ship."as Jex kept running the dog stayed beside him. he had seen the storm troopers and they had Bunse up against the wall. Jex jumped up and by the time he was over the storm troopers, he had thrown his sword down to the ground as a type of force push. the enemies had flewten feet. Jex got his lightsaber from the ground and ignited his other one. the to black lightsabers, with the golden handle was not ever seen before. he had this custom made. The crystals in here have the ultamite power. The Solari and the Quixoni, one Light side crystal, one dark side crystal. Amazingly he found three of each and put them in his lightsaber.
"Are you okay?" Jex had asked, he had seen that Bunse had a bad blaster shot in the rib.
"I'll live i think."
"Here we need to get out of here after i deal with these sith."
"We need a lot of back up!" a storm trooper shouted on his comlink. soon there were fifty storm troopers that had been in this battle. Jex through his double bladed lightsaber and gave them an enough of a distraction to jump on to a building. Jex had to carry bunse on his back to his ship. Jex's ship could help his injuries. he had somehow lost the troopers long enough to put him on his ship and let him rest.
"I will be back. i promise it." Jex had ran out of the ship and started to fight the storm troopers.he used a type of force push that didnt only just push one man back, but the entire squadren of the storm troopers. When they started getting up, Jex had been gone.
"Sir....... we had lost him again."
"Well find him! master wiil be most dipleased in you."
Jex had hidden behind a corner to hear that. Jex, deciding to take it easy, put a hood and a mask on. The mask was a resemblice of Mandalore the Ultamite.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 08:37 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Um... Jexaz? My character just bumped into Jex. Sorry if I wasn't clear, but your character is "tall and has buzzed cut hair", right?))

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 09:06 PM
Jexaz

((oh my bad, uh yeah messed up there, well roll with it is all i can say smile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 08:41 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jexaz
((oh my bad, uh yeah messed up there, well roll with it is all i can say smile

((Understandable. It's okay. smile ))

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 05:08 PM
Jexaz

(soory fo the ddelay) "Oh no problem, say you look kind of familiar"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 09:19 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((It's all right, Jexaz. smile ))

Reina stood up, and looked at Jex. "Really? Oh, uh... I didn't notice!" She chuckled. "Name's Reina Alom. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand for a handshake.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 03:51 PM
Hawkeye113

(You ignored me!) Jeffrey said to Reina Alom "Want to have a duel?"

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 10:37 PM
Jexaz

"I'm Jex Starkiller, but Jex is fine. nice to meet you too. You look as you are need assistance. is there anything that you would need i am your man. i am a bounty hunting jedi." Jex had sensed she was in need of someone or something.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 03:34 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Sorry, Hawkeye. Missed it.))

"I'm Jex Starkiller, but Jex is fine. nice to meet you too. You look as you are need assistance. is there anything that you would need i am your man. i am a bounty hunting jedi."

Reina smiled. Maybe this man could help her. "That's great! I am in need of someone! My Captain is planning to rid the Sith once and for all. Do you want to join us?"

Suddenly, she saw the guy from earlier. "Want to have a duel?"

"I'm sorry, sir... but right now, I'm in a bit of an important conversation. Sorry."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:51 AM