KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jexaz

"hmph, join you and your captain. rid the sith. i like it yes i will join. what exactly do i do? and who is your captain?"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 05:37 AM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

"Rid the sith eh? ill be glad to join. what would you need me to do?"

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 05:38 AM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

(((sorry for error go with the first one)))

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 09:28 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((That's okay, Jexaz. smile ))

"hmph, join you and your captain. rid the sith. i like it yes i will join. what exactly do i do? and who is your captain?"

Reina was excited. "This is incredible! Oh, what I do is smuggling. I'm a Smuggler. But you see... I want to help get rid of the Sith too. The Empire, working for the Sith, is interfering with out smuggling business. And that is why I joined the Captian of the Mynock, Cade Skywalker, to fight the Sith. I'm currently recruiting people who wants to join us."

Zipper popped out of Reina's pant's pocket, and jumped on her shoulder. He squinted his black buttoned eyes at Jex. "Hey. Who's the big guy?"

"Zipper! This is Jex. He's gonna join us to fight the Sith." Reina smiled up at Jex. "Jex, Zipper. Zipper, Jex."

The little doll-like droid smiled at him. "Oh. Hey there!" He waved at him.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 12:47 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

((Why did you ignore me?))

Jeffrey walked up and said to her "I will join you to rid the sith but I expect 100,000 Credits once it is accomplished. "

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 01:06 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Huh? I'm confused. I didn't ignore you. I answered your last post. confused ))

Reina turned to Jeffery and smiled. "Actually, sir... we don't have that much right now. But we can give you 50,000 creds. If that's okay."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 01:54 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"It should be enough to replace everything that was stolen from my ship. " "Including my collection of lightsabers and other weapons. "

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 05:28 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

Jex picks up the drogic. "This is my little partner Hese. he iss nice and loyal so i hope you all get along."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:21 PM
Atrophy

Mos Espa was a shallow, fiend-ridden place, full of smugglers, scoundrels, bounty hunters. Real upstanding citizens of the republic. Nevan found himself in the Cantina, seated at the bar with a blue tonic in hand. His white hood drawn, as always, Nevan would seem to stand out more than he blended, but neigh, he was as unnoticeable as any other low-life present.

What to do, what to do... Nevan sipped his drink, letting the alcoholic substance burn his throat and warm his body. I need a way off this rock, but without a ship, and without a name, I'm doomed to either hide here forever, or take on a crime lord on my lonesome. Chuckling, Nevan took another sip. He didn't much like the sound of that. No, not one bit.

Nevan rose from the bar, left the credits for the drink next to the cup, and exited the Cantina. Without so much as a glance in either direction, he trotted into the road and across, heading for the lodge he'd been staying at the past couple few weeks. It wasn't much. A shabby, hole-in-the-wall. And it had only been there for a few months. Nevan shoved passed the door that read 'Jup's Inn', and halted a few feet inside the door.
I don't need to be inside right now... Nevan glanced at the Inn Keeper, a worried look worn under the hood. A thump from the rooms above was all Nevan needed to know he'd been found.
"So much for sleeping off a night at the Cantina." He mumbled to himself. Nevan tossed his credit chip at Jup, and slid out the front door as quietly as he could.
Now I'm stuck in Mos Espa, without a room, without anything but my-.... Nevan stopped. His staff was still in the room.
"Dammit!" He cursed whatever Gods there were, and trudged back to the Inn, throwing open the door without even touching it. The Force was brewing off the the man, an idiotic move considering any Force-Sensitives in the area would be able to sense him. Jup started when the door flew open, but Nevan ignored the Inn Keeper and headed straight up the stairs, to the fifth room on the left.
The door was wide open, shuffling and clicking of Alien dialect could be heard. It was a Rodian, and a Twi'lek.
"Look, he's not here and has absolutely nothing of importance. We already have the staff he carries, let us go!" The Twi'lek sounded impatient, anxious.

"Fah, you're worried the Ghost will be back before we are gone, but all he does now is sit at the Cantina and drink his ass off. We will be gone before he realizes it." The Rodian, and obvious Alpha of the duo, took a step towards the door, causing Nevan to slide back.
"Are you sure this staff is enough to appease Glortho?" The Twi'lek sounded unconvinced.
"With his staff gone, the Ghost won't even try anything, and we can justify it as proof that he's dead. Easy credits for us, Veek."

Nevan grumbled. Easy Credits indeed. His form slid towards the door, and he found that both Alien's backs were turned from him, still searching for useful tools to lie about Nevan's death. Like the Ghost he as, his feet were planted in the doorway. Silent, he watched as they rummaged around, not noticing that their deaths were imminent.

Neigh, I shall not kill them. Nevan calmed himself, just as Veek, the Twi'lek, realized they were being watched. His voice scrambled, stuttered, unable to find the solid warning he needed to tell the Rodian.
"What? What is it you imbecile, tell me!?" Veek's eyes were wide, focused on Nevan at the door, and the Rodian slowly turned to see the cause of the distress.

"Oh." The Rodian mouthed, before being thrown into the far wall by Nevan. The Rodian's head bounced off a dresser, and his face smashed into the floor, unconscious. Veek scrambled and placed himself against the wall, looking for an escape. But there was none. Veek had the staff gripped in his hands, holding it out as some sort of offering, an appeasement for the wrongs he'd done.
A flash of teeth under the hood. Nevan was smiling. His first two fingers on his right hand flicked up, causing Veek to stand straight with his back pressed against the wall.
"Tell your Master," Nevan's voice was cold, deadly. "To send more competent lackeys next time." Nevan chuckled, and then threw Veek against the wall, falling next to his Rodian companion, sharing the same fate.

Nevan grabbed his light-staff, and bounded out the room, not pausing for any acknowledgment from Jup as he exited the Inn and slowly blended into the crowd in the street. Now you've done it, you ****. Every Sith with an inkling of Force-Sensitivity will be all over that Inn in minutes. Where shall you go now? Nevan sniffed the air. And another smile leaked out from under his hood.
Nevan spotted what he had smelled, not fifteen meters away. A girl, with two large men beside her, each offering their help to the girl. It seems we've found our way out of Mos Espa, and Tatooine altogether. Nevan placed himself at a merchant's stand some five yards away, keeping an open ear and keen eye on the group, but not approaching himself.
Come now, tell me you want me in your little troupe, and get me out of this blasted town.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 06:16 PM
Atrophy is currently offline Click here to Send Atrophy a Private Message Find more posts by Atrophy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"It should be enough to replace everything that was stolen from my ship. " "Including my collection of lightsabers and other weapons. "

Reina nodded with a smile. "M'kay. That's good."

"This is my little partner Hese. he iss nice and loyal so i hope you all get along."

The young woman gasped happily. "Omigosh! He's so cute!" She gave Hese a gentle stroke on his fur.

After that, she happily said, "Settled. So! Let's get to Skywalker's ship, and we'll be on our way." She began to walk and lead them to the docking bay. Suddenly, she saw a man with a hood on (Nevan). It was as if he was watching them...

Reina stopped, and came towards the man. "Excuse me, sir?" she asked quietly.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 01:37 AM
Jexaz

Jex whispers quietly to Jeffrey "That man has been staring at us for a while. do you feel the force in him as i do?"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:00 AM
Atrophy

Nevan turned, acting startled, as if he hadn't had any precognition that the girl would even think to approach him.

"Oh," Nevan's voice slid out smooth, calculating, cold. "And how might I help you?"
His eyes flicked from the others in the group, to their weapons, and then back to the girl.
What a ragtag group of misfits.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 12:47 AM
Atrophy is currently offline Click here to Send Atrophy a Private Message Find more posts by Atrophy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey whispered "Yeah. It radiates from him. " He then ignited one of his lightsabers but it was scarlet making him seem to the guy who was near them to be a powerful sith lord on a mission for whoever was in charge.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 01:51 AM
Jexaz

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah!" Jex said estaticly. "no need to kill him, he might have his usefulness." Jex turned to Nevan. When Jex made eye contact with Nevan his heart had sunk deep. the force had a beaming aura coming from Nevan.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 08:17 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then made eye contact with Reina and said mentally to her via his force connections "I am fading fast. I need the meds aboard my ship. " "Hurry!!!!"

He then collapsed unconcious.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 08:41 PM
Hawkeye113

He was beginning to awaken but he was still very weak since he had not taken his medication (Bota) yet today.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 06:40 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Oh," Nevan's voice slid out smooth, calculating, cold. "And how might I help you?"

Reina smiled. "Well... I was wonderin', sir... do you want to be part of helping us defeat the Sith Order? We could use more people like you. You seem like the tough type."

"I am fading fast. I need the meds aboard my ship. " "Hurry!!!!"

Suddenly, Reina saw Jeffrey collapse. "Hey, Jex? Could you carry him until we get to Skywalker's ship, please? Then we'll help him out from there."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 06:44 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey began to shiver and shake. He was getting weaker.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 02:17 AM
Atrophy

Flinched inexplicably at the ignition of the scarlet saber. The color brought a flood of unwanted memories to the surface of Nevan's mind.
You'd do well to put that away, fiend. Nevan spat, kicking it over with dirt. His staff tapped the ground in an annoyed manner.

"Sith Order? Defeat? Milady, you cannot defeat that which does not wish to be defeated. You may only prolong the inevitable. But aye, I will help you delay the Sith." Nevan smirked, the glint of his silver eyes escaping the cover of the white hood.

And then, like that, the man was on the ground. Jefferey had an illness. Illness was weakness. Weakness was liability, meaning someone would have to pull twice the weight.
"Feh," Nevan tapped the man with the butt of his staff. "His body is going into cardiac. You'll have to hurry if you want to keep him as a companion..." Nevan shrugged, and started walking, in what he assumed was the direction of the ship.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 09:09 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said to Nevan "I have used too much of bota. "

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 10:52 PM