KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said to Anola "Want training? I can help. "

(( Stop attacking the ships for now. ))

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:55 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Hawkeye113? Only I can say when they can stop attacking the Mynock ship.))

Anola thought on what Jane said.

She then looked at Jeffrey. "Why were you crying?"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:56 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

((I was asking them to so that I could bring in Rakith's ship. ))

Jeffrey "First my parents killed by the sith, then my younger sister and my younger brother.... now it seems that the Sith are conspiring to kill the last of my family. Me. " Outside Cade's ship an anomaly happened. Lightning struck.

((Jeffrey's force sometimes acts up when he is facing strong emotions. ))

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 03:00 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I don't think... uh... never mind. You would have to be very strong in the Force to affect the weather... in space!))

"Wha- what the hell!" The entire ship shuddered as the first of the shots impacted on the shields which had been pointed to the rear, however the next few hit the weaker shields directly allowing one of the blasts to strike the hull. "Ah son of a gundark! Cade, get up here! Ah!" Sparks flew from the command console as another shot hit. He re-stabilised the shields, and returned fire as he threw the ship into a spiral, that ended in a tight loop. He fired again.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:26 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

kaiden struggled at the controls as he readjusted all shields to forward position, he diverted 50% of the engine to the weapons, and he spun the ship around to face the mynock dead on. The Mynock's blasts hit the forward shields, thankgod as anywhere else could be very bad. his ship flew closer to the mynock however firing as it did

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 12:02 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

(Sorry i have been gone for a good portion of the story soeone fill me in on what to do and i will do it)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 03:32 PM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

well, kaiden and jane (me) attacked the mynock crew while they were loading up now there's a dogfight going on between the two ships, perhaps you could be in the cockpit with darion

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 11:58 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((I'll be available to RP later, have to go out))

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 01:53 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

thats fine

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 01:54 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
kaiden struggled at the controls as he readjusted all shields to forward position, he diverted 50% of the engine to the weapons, and he spun the ship around to face the mynock dead on. The Mynock's blasts hit the forward shields, thankgod as anywhere else could be very bad. his ship flew closer to the mynock however firing as it did
Darion cursed and pulled on the yoke, sending the ship into a series of evasive maneuvers as the shields dropped on their underside, he hit the intercom. "Someone get on the guns and knock him out!" Darion shrieked as the ship scooped through space, carving around. "Someone get this son of a gundark off of us!"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:00 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Hey guys? Maybe we should wait on DangerousBeauty and Major Valerian.))

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:06 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

im lost...))

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:06 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Oh, right now the Mynock crew and big EH's ship is in space. Kaiden (big EH) is chasing us down. Anola (me) is in her room, talking with Jeffrey (Hawkeye113). Darion (Jedireaper) is piloting the Mynock ship, trying to get away from Kaiden's ship. Don't know where Cade (Major Valerian) is, but I'm pretty sure he's in the Mynock ship too. And so is Reina Alom, Zipper (me) and the recruits. This help a little?))

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:10 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~be back in maybe 20 minutes~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:13 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade was right in the cockpit in no-time. "I don't even need to ask who sent these idiots. Darion, prep up the lightspeed. We're outta here."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 10:01 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Darion nodded, swiviling to navigating controls and plotting a course for a quick jump. He plotted in Dathomir (I'm reading the Courtship of Princess Leia). "Course plotted."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 10:22 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~first star wars book i fully read XD recently recommended to a friend, now i'm reading Splinter of the Mind's Eye~
"they are prepping the hyperdrive kaiden," jane spoke to kaiden through his jewel. kaiden cursed under his breath, but not for losing his bounty.
"their, going to Dathomir" jane told kaiden, who had let go of the control for a slight freak out. and started plotting the course, he made the course longer so there would be several hours difference.
~i was waiting on angel to do something, either capture anola and regretfully take her to the sith, or have the ship destroyed, but now this may make it easier~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 11:09 PM
Jexaz

(i am very lost)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2009 04:29 AM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((You guys wanna start a Part 2 of this?))

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 05:49 PM
DangerousBeauty

sure

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 05:50 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote