KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

What the hell?! Darion thought after he had accepted the communique from the Mynock. "Cade! Get to the cockpit now!" Darion threw the ship into a shallow curve to change their direction slightly. He looked at the com board, noticing that 'something' had been uploaded through the signal to their main computer, it wasn't unusual for small packets of data to be sent, however something was wrong. He contemplated that for a moment, then a warning from the Force caused his hands to act on impulse, and he severed the computer from the main controls of the ship. "It looks like it. The Canderous? Gotta be a fake IFF." He whispered. He opened the com. "Who sent you to kill us?"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:53 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"you are smarter than you seem" jane told darion, clearly sshowing agitation. her body disapeared and kaiden's face replaced it
"I am Kaiden Mason, i've been contracted by sith to either kill or capture cade and the kid, however i was planning on leaving the kid with her mom and pretend she died, if that makes you feel any better" Kaiden said introducing himself, as he matched sped of the mynock and followed it's movements he diverted power from his guns to his forward shields, just incase.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 08:11 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Darion watched the hologram of the girl disappear, obviously his feelings had been correct. He shunted power to the rear shields as best he could. It was difficult without the main computer, he had to do it manually. "Kaiden Mason... the bounty hunter?" He asked, pleasently suprised. He moved away from the helm to get to weapons control. If he could knock out the ship, then they might get a few answers. "Why Cade, and the girl?"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 08:22 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"that question seems terribly redundant since my name is Kaiden and i'm currently hunting a bounty" kaiden laughed softly and then became slightly more serious
"you know, i do feel bad, you should get to know why somebody wants you dead, but i'm sorry i don't know, except i do know that you guys are trying to take on the sith, and as noble as it is, they clearly don't like it all that much" kaiden explained
~it would be alright if a battle took place~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 08:40 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey said over holovid "How much is the sith paying you? I will triple it. "

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 09:15 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Darion threw the ship into a tight loop, and tried to get the main laser cannon to bear on the ship unsuccessfully . "Someone get into the gun turret and shoot that gundark down!" He said into the intercom. He opened the com to the other ship. "Maybe we can settle this on a game of Sabacc?" He asked nonplussed and not in any kind of way that denoted a serious conversation.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 12:21 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"what you assume because i'm a scoundrel i will settle anything with sabacc? that my unfriendly sir is racsism and i will not tolerate it, now surrender Skywalker or be destroyed" kaiden told darion over the com-link, doing his best to sound outraged

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 12:45 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Okay, guys!?! This is the year 143 ABY, due to their daughter! Anola was born in 138 ABY, so... yeah. I'm planning to make another RPG of this. You know, like a Part 2.

So if any of you want, we can play in the Part 2 one. Like when Anola gets kidnapped by the Sith, and Cade and his friends search for her.

You guys up for it?))

Anola looked up at Blue and Cade. "I can't let them hurt Auntie Reina! I wanna help!" And with that, the little girl ran out of the ship.

((Hey, big EH? If it's okay, would you kidnap Anola and attempt to bring her to the Sith on Coruscant?))

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 01:23 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~ the ships have taken off~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 01:50 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Oh, okay. Forgot. The Mynock ship left too, right? No wait, it has! Guys, ignore the reply by Anola! Ignore it!! Here's the real post...))

Anola, who sat in her room alone on the Mynock, began to cry. All she ever wanted to do was help. But everyone just wouldn't let her... because of her being little.

"If... if I were a Jedi... I can do anything..." she sobbed.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Sep 27th, 2009 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:03 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~lol, but aha i have an idea~
jane's hologram appeared in anola's room.
"don't cry little one it's alright you can save your parents..and aunti reina without being a jedi" jane told anola in the most soothing voice imaginable

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:14 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then transmitted a Holovid to the enemy ship and said "I will make a tremendous offer. 5x what the sith are paying you to hunt us for hunting them. "

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:27 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Anola glanced up with surprise. As the little girl sniffed and wiped her tears, she stared at the hologram.

"I... I can...?" Anola asked in a scared voice.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:30 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Darion got the ship into a series of breaking maneuvers designed to throw off persuit ships targeting computers. The first laser blast leaped fourth and struck the Hunter's ship around mid-keel, just behind the fuslage, weakening the shields to allow a second shot through to strike the hull. Then the shields would return normally when the pilot equalises the energy.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:40 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"i hidhly doubt you have 1 million creds on you jedi," kaiden told jefferey before closing the comm
~~~
"don't be scared, my name is Jane, but if you disable the nav-computer and take the escape pod the mean guy will stop hunting your family down" jane soothed as the hologram moved closer

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:41 AM
Hawkeye113

((Whose ship?))

Jeffrey attached a wireless signal from his wrist mounted PDA to the vid link so he could communicate with their assailant. He then walked to Anola's room and knocked softly.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:43 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Anola bit her lower lip nervously. She had to think hard about this...

Suddenly, the door knocked. "Come... come in..."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:44 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey entered and sat down. He pulled out the picture of his younger siblings and cried.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:45 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

before jefferrey entered jane told anola "you know what to do" and disapeared with a blow kis

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:48 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Darion got the ship into a series of breaking maneuvers designed to throw off persuit ships targeting computers. The first laser blast leaped fourth and struck the Hunter's ship around mid-keel, just behind the fuslage, weakening the shields to allow a second shot through to strike the hull. Then the shields would return normally when the pilot equalises the energy.

kaiden diverted all but 10% power from his guns, he'll get 4 full shot before recharge and then if left at 10% will take forever to recharge. so with the shields back to 150% he pulled hard right then down and u-ied back up to get underneath the pursueing mynock and fired both duo cannons four times at the underbelly

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 02:51 AM