KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue

FIREFLY RPG - Episode 0 - Prologue
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thraxis88

Harmony yessirs again over the intercom, and starts fixing those thrusters, disabling hard burn.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 11:51 PM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

Christopher stepped in on the conversation as well.

"You tried to damn well kill some of us, so we had to rough you up some with bullets to get you to stop. And now we're wanting some explanations, buddy."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:52 AM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Excuse me Marina, will you hold my gun while I help the wounded thugs?" Toki wants to help them instead of having them all crawl like wounded animals, but he doesn't feel like having one grab his gun and firing.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 09:14 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Toki is a good sport about having been shot at and helps the wounded out of the corridor, a small handful of men that Toki himself injured. Once they are clear, the maintenance corridor is ready to flush into space at Shaftoe's command...

-

"It was just a job," Phillip says, dejectedly.

-

Good rolling for Harmony with four 6s and a 5 means that the directional thrusters are back online! All that remains are the five successes required to get everything synced up and back in full operating order- until then, -2 dice to your Piloting rolls when controlling the ship.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 09:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Rob
I Am Spartacus.

"Well obviously, we want to know WHAT kind of job it was, who hired you, and all those shiny details. Don't put up the merc rhetoric, buddy, just answer the question."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 10:51 PM
Herr Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"And please remember that your life is very literally in my hands." Kenneth musters up the coldest smile he can manage.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 12:32 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

"Captain, we have all engines, though we still need to synchronize them. Are weapons a higher priority, sir?" She'll work on the engines until she hears otherwise. She also diverts whatever security protocols are needed to Alan so he can work on the weapons drivers from whatever terminal he gets to.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 01:35 AM
Thraxis88 is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis88 a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"So it would probably be in your best interests to start giving us answers, and quickly," Nadra says in a sweet voice. "No holding back on what we want to know, now. It wouldn't be advisable."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:58 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Consider it done, sir," Alan says, before working his way to the nearest terminal, sending a message to Harmony. "Ready whenever you are."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 04:00 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will hit the comm. "Space-em"
How many prisoners are we looking at?
"Lets keep them in this corridor, I want some...words...with them."
Intimidation roll right off the bat please? Then Shaftoe can have some fun.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:49 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

As nothing pressing is occuring- the enemy vessel is not making offensive maneuvers- Harmony gets Gan Ying back in full operating order. Alan brings the turrets back online with literally no problem; it was a simple diverting of power there, Alan, rather than the elaborate hackjob performed on the engines.

"Great," Kelly says. "Bring us around. Alan, get the main weapons online for dear Harmony next. I want us to be nice and scary when we go nose-to-nose with these bastards."

-

Kenneth's reminder is rather heavy for Phillip and he tries to look at his bullet wound... but can't due to the muscle relaxers Kenneth pumped him with.

"Why can't I move?" he asks, worriedly. "Am I paralyzed? Did you guys break my spine?! Oh god..."

-

Five prisoners, Shaftoe. Five prisoners who are all very scared of you, especially as you just flushed the dead out of the airlock via the door controls and rolled two successes on your Intimidation check.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Yes, sir!" Alan says, getting to work on the main guns.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 07:04 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Alright. So now comes the fun part. You start talking."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 07:23 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"That was a pretty serious wound..." Kenneth pauses before finishing, "so I gave you a relaxant, so you wouldn't reopen it. It's also rather convenient for forcing you to tell us what this is all about."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:22 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis88

Harmony adjusts the pulse drive to keep the ship moving forward while she uses reaction thrusters to rotate it: "We're facing, now, Captain." She says, setting up electronic countermeasures to keep the ship's sensors functioning when the enemy vessel gets in range. If she has time, she'll also start working on bringing missiles and the BFL back online. "Are the gunners in position, sir? We can drop out of pulse on your order, sir."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 03:52 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Now. It was just a job? What exactly was the job, and who hired you?" Nadra asks.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 05:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Alan gets the forward guns back online, putting them in Harmony's control- machine guns, missiles, and lasers all. She cannot bring up those countermeasures while maneuvering the ship, however, and your enemy vessel seems to be sitting quietly.

"Drop out, then," Kelly says. "Don't shoot yet. Hail 'em."

-

The one you address takes off his helmet and glances frightfully at your katana.

"We're hijackers," he says. "It's what we do."

-

"I'm not telling you anything," Phillip says. "Nobody hired us."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 05:14 PM
Peach
mordrem

Nadra sighs and looks down at him.

"Really now. Honestly, Phillip, it really would be in your best interests to answer truthfully and tell us exactly what is going on. Just answer the questions that I ask you. Else I'll let the boys here ask, and remember. Your continued survival relies on keeping Kenneth happy."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 07:25 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Kenneth visibly polishes his painful-looking surgical tools.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 07:28 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Obviously. Why this ship, why now? Who do you work for?'

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 07:49 PM