KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Last of the Elementals Role Play

The Last of the Elementals Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Shagg
Jacob's 'eyes' glowed bright, showing Leera what the Grandmaster had done to him. "He plans to kill you for your Arc. He sent me to get the gauntlet, and when I told him The Master had it, he ordered me and my team to be sealed in. He refused to acknowledge my undaunted loyalty to him, and sealed me in, in hopes that I would never be able to say this very tale."

((Jacob is a master fighter with over 180+years of training under his belt. I don't care if God himself blessed James, I won't even humor the idea of having my character die to a 10 year old. And besides, Jacob doesn't even bleed. He barely HAS a throat.))

Eyes widened and she took several steps back. I ... I dont understand! Why are you showing me this?! She put a hand to her head a moment before letting out a slow breath. She looked to Jacob and then gripped her staff tightly. We have to get out of here...

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Aug 26th, 2009 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:36 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

(Young Angel, Check your PMS) James then said to Ariel when he had gotten in range of her. "We must do something about the GrandMaster, he will become a cog in my plans. "

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:54 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob nodded to her slowly and ran at the door, forming and orb of darkness around his person, and using it like a super thin armor. He slammed through the door, and the corresponding wall that came after it. As the dust cleared, he stood in the middle of the courtyard, facing many Lightbringers, and the Grandmaster himself.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 09:33 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

EDIT

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 09:37 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

( where is everyone I'm lost recap needed)

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:56 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ven finally arrived at the temple of the Lightbringers. He entered the temple just in time to see a fight.

Ven: Hey you people! Why dont you try fighting me?!Yea Im new but lets go right now!

Vens left hand shined with a white light as a keyblade formed. The air resistance from it was unbearable.

Ven: Make your move!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 11:14 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob turned to face the foolish new comer. "Another who wishes to join the darkness." He floated into the air easily and drew the Sashka of Darkness, a most formidable blade. This ancient weapon has seen the souls of countless thousands of victims, warriors, and undead alike.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:32 PM