KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » USS Enterprise enters Marvel Earth airspace

USS Enterprise enters Marvel Earth airspace
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They lose horribly unless we count Dark Phoenix and Surfer which are not Earth based.

Wait which Enterprise? Kirk's old one? The new Kirk's? Picard's "D" or "E"?

Picard with the Enterpise"E" is unfair. Could he possibly blow up Earth with a few quantum torpedoes?

How is Phoenix not earth based in the movies?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:44 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Guys, I thought Marvel Earth, meant like 'Marvel Universe' ?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:53 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

in the movies the phoenix is earth-based. shes just jean gray's split personality that charles put mental blocks on.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:55 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
in the movies the phoenix is earth-based. shes just jean gray's split personality that charles put mental blocks on.

Bingo Bango!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:56 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Originally posted by Placidity
Guys, I thought Marvel Earth, meant like 'Marvel Universe' ?
No, I just meant Marvel Earth.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:14 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Fair enough, wrong forum I thought I was in.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 04:06 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No one in this thread is wrong, as per the rules of the OP.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 04:08 AM
Darth Martin

I posted the wrong post in the wrong forum. It was meant to go in the CBVF. I got confused b/c of the title.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:30 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'm satisified with Jaden's and Robtard's explanation.

I'm going with the Enterprise E and a smooth Victory.

As soon as Xavier started his Cerebro attack, Data would quickly take over and null the attack. It's not as thought the Federation has ever encountered someone with Psionic abilities. They have a betazoid on the ship. no expression

They've also had hundreds of years to study the Vulcans and how their telepathic powers work, as well.

They also have Gynan. She looked as if she was going to hold her own against Q that one time. I was like, WTF, yo.

Of course, now I'm just being a fanboy.

They should be able to counter every single person, without problem.

616 phoenix would pwn hard and fast. Movie phoenix was gimped, horribly.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 04:56 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but she has nice bewbz.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:01 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah but she has nice bewbz.

And her face isn't hard on the eyes, either. yes

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:31 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bewbz....hard......nipples teehee?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

How do we judge when we don't have a defined scenario? We get to make it up so we kind of get to decide who wins.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:38 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You need a scenario to judge her bewbz?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:40 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Well no, I was talking about who wins the fight, you know this. We had that discussion on how bewbz aren't as cool as titties.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:44 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bewbz pwn titties 7 days a week, all day, every day.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:47 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I concede this debate. You win.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:47 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I concede this debate. You win.

THAT'S RIGHT! mad

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 02:55 PM
Darth Martin

To Marvel's credit, Troi, Guinan, and Vulcans are nowhere near the telepathic might of someone of Xavier's caliber. They've never encountered a telepath that powerful to my knowledge.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Martin
To Marvel's credit, Troi, Guinan, and Vulcans are nowhere near the telepathic might of someone of Xavier's caliber. They've never encountered a telepath that powerful to my knowledge.

Xavier would mind-rape everyone on the ship and probably give it a little extra harder to Troi for being so ****ing melodramatic and annoying with her orgasm-like mental spasms. Throw Xavier on Vulcan; he rapes all Vulcans.

But he's not touching Data, who can obliterate with a weapon like the Enterprise E under his command.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote