KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Broken

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Broken
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Rianna doesn't reply, simply glaring at him in reply and trying to not rise to the bait. Especially as she feels a bit betrayed that Myraline does get along much better with Ciira than she did with her.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 05:16 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Ah, yes, that does irk you, doesn't it?" Rand says. "You have a strong mind, Rianna, but you cannot keep it from me."

His apprentices snicker.

"Nor can they," Rand comments, looking up at them. Their snickering ceases. "So, Rianna, will you go to Ord Coridari? I want that box, and if I am a Dark Jedi, something I want must be something that the Order doesn't want me to have..."

Last edited by REXXXX on Aug 19th, 2009 at 05:38 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 05:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I...I'll have to see..." Rianna says. She still doesn't trust that this isn't a trap that Rand has set for her.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 05:31 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"That's the spirit!" he says, bending down and tousling Rianna's hair. He uses the Force and calls her lightsaber to him, then starts walking off down the walkway, towards a hatch on the opposite end of the room.

His apprentices follow, putting away their blasters and replacing them with their lightsabers- both red. Rand turns and raises a hand as they lower their lightsabers into the walkway and begin cutting.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 05:41 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna suppresses a surge of anger, and then is quickly very confused and nervous again.

"Wait - what are you doing? And give me back my lightsaber!" she shouts, pulling herself so that she is standing.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 05:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Your blaster wound hurts immensely, so you are more leaning against the railing than standing.

"You'll see," Rand says, closing his eyes as his students finish cutting through the walkway. For a moment you brace yourself for the fall- but the walkway remains in place.

You sense people coming down the ladder from above.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 05:50 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I'll see what?!" Rianna asks, hissing at the pain from her wound. While Rand appears to be distracted, she'll attempt to call her own lightsaber back.

Might be a bit stupid to ask, but what are her senses saying? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 05:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna can sense that Rand is using the Force, that people are coming down the ladder, and personal danger. And no cigar; Rianna cannot focus enough with her injury to pull her lightsaber back from Rand's grasp.

Rand's students put away their lightsabers and follow after him, drawing their blasters once more. The gruff-speaking student snaps out a small forward grip on his light pistol, while the young-sounding student simply waves his pistol in the direction of the hatch. Out from it comes a group of Reecee policemen, armed with blasters and wearing SWAT-style blast-armor. Bolts start flying as the policemen come running out onto your walkway; Rand's students seem to be intentionally missing.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 06:25 AM
Peach
mordrem

"They're up to something - they've cut the walkway and I think he's using the Force to hold it up," Rianna says to the police as they arrive. "We need to get out of here!"

If she's able to move, I want her to head to the hatch...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 06:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna cannot be heard above the din of gunfire- precisely the reason the Dark Jedi are firing back at all, to add to the noise. Rianna starts to move against the flow of policemen which delays her...

Once a fair amount of policemen have made it onto the walkway, the two gunslinging Dark Jedi shoot the lead man repeatedly, riddling him with bolts until his front is charred and brittle. This delays the policemen behind him... and Rand drops his hand casually. The walkway begins to descend rapidly, with nothing between it and the boiling vat below.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 06:45 AM
Peach
mordrem

If there is anything Rianna can grab a hold of to keep herself from falling (the railing, or something), she'll do so. If not, then she'll attempt to jump from the falling walkway, attempting to land on the walkway below, but even if she should miss that and fall to the ground, it'd probably be better than falling into the vat of doom...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 06:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Which will it be? Grabbing on or leaping clear?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 06:57 AM
Peach
mordrem

Grabbing on. Leaping clear is for if that idea fails.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 06:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You only have time for one or the other.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:06 AM
Peach
mordrem

Grab on, then.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Grabbing on then...

Rianna grabs hold of one of the railings as the walkway suddenly pitches downwards on the severed side. The policemen, not expecting this sudden change in terrain, are tossed flailing down into the boiling liquid huxley, disappearing beneath the surface with sickening slurps and resurfacing with mortified screams of anguish. Rianna holds on as tightly as she can and almost loses hold when the swinging walkway bangs against the wall.

Rand then raises his hand again and twists the walkway to one side, trying to brush Rianna off. The apprentices are picking off the policemen above you, some falling past after they have been shot (one definitely uttering a Wilhelm as he goes).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:11 AM
Peach
mordrem

Well, as all Rianna can really do right now is cling to the railing for dear life and hope she doesn't lose her grip on it, she'll continue to do that.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The walkway groans and whines as the metal warps and smashes into the wall again. And then it tears lose, plummeting spinning into the vat.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:22 AM
Peach
mordrem

Ah, dear.

Is it possible for Rianna to position herself or push herself off of the railing/walkway so that she'll miss the vat? Because if so, she will certainly do so.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna throws herself clear... but her leap does not quite carry her far enough and she too is falling into the vat. You wait for the boiling liquid to engulf you and burn you alive... but you feel yourself slow and stop merely inches from the liquid huxley.

Above, Rand is laughing.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:35 AM