KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » PURITY SABRE DUEL- Roan vs. Sienar

PURITY SABRE DUEL- Roan vs. Sienar
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sienar's move is normal Strength as well- and he wins that, 15 to 14. Uh-oh!

Current Score:

Roan: 1

Sienar: 3

Roan is attacker.

-

Your sabres lock on the next clash (green it is! Sorry!). There is the distinctive sound of two sabre blades grinding against each other. His red-lit eyes, some of the last working parts of his body, exposed widely because the skin around them is long dead, stare into you.

"You think I really care about a one-man irrelevance? A plaything? It amused me to see him squirm and to see you worry. But he makes no difference to anything at all! My grand plan!"

And then with a thrust of his hand, you are thrown backwards across the room, landing heavily aainst the stone wall.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Aug 26th, 2009 at 01:03 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I need this point now, So I'm going to have to go with my last Agility move now..

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:32 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sienar plays normal Strength... score is 16-15 to Roan! Roan's round!

Current Score:

Roan: 2

Five moves played! Please state a new set of six moves.

-

Picking yourself up quickly, finally you dash around Sienar, his powerful blow misisng you with a mighty cry from the Archimandrite. He has to adjust quixkly, pulling his sabre back to a guard just in time as your sabres clash again.

"Like I told Andro- your failure here will haunt you for the rest of your life. Your Jedi ways have failed you. I am the prophet of your failure. I brought you the message, and like fools you did not listen!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 01:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Oh thank god...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:08 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Still waiting on you there!

BtVS

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 10:37 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I know, got distracted by Techno Work.
I'll make my last move the Weak Strength.
And then take the same picks as last time, and try NOT to be an idiot again
3 Strength and 3 Agility.

"Then what was this message that I failed to listen to?"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Errr, there is no last move, you did your last move, that's why I asked for the new cards! You only make five moved before a re-draw.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:36 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Oh man, I totally missed that I get to skip one card...
Cool

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Looks like a good draw. You have:

Strength (Strong)
Strength (Normal)
Strength (Normal)

Agility (Normal)
Agility (Normal)
Agility (Weak)

Current Score:

Roan: 2

Sienar is attacker.

-

"That the only way to stop me was to kill me earlier. Now it is too late for all of you!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 09:57 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will go with a normal Agility

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 08:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well ok, but this duel is not going anywhere unless you keep up with the trash talk.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 11:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Someone go get my duellist!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 08:26 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Apologies all around...
Chaos and life and whatnot..

Anyway back to saber-stabbing..

"What are you planning to do with this Poverty Commission? Are you thinking that by making the Jedi kill you, we will be disgraced and you will be turned into a martyr? Thats not going to work..."

And normal Agility.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Lordy, I was sure I had posted to this! Grrr!

Sienar plays a normal Strength... which gives the edge to you!

Current Score:

Roan: 3

Roan is attacker.

---

Moving quickly, you blur out of the corner Sienar had backed you into, a flurry of books flying after you as you do so. Now standing tall, silhouetted by light behind him, Sienar strides purposely towards you.

"You think I need YOU to make me a martyr? That's already a certainty! What can I possibly care happens to the Jedi afterwards? You think I'd do all this for a mere scandal? No Jedi- what you have failed to stop is worse. Much worse! I've revealed the weakness of the Jedi for what it is. You have failed the people you are meant to protect."

BtVS

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 07:06 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

As Sienar strides over, I move purposefully and take a powerful swing at him.
Gritting my teeth I mutter "What is the Church going to do with their control over the commission?"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 08:54 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Is that a Strength blow or is it pure talk?

BtVS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 10:26 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ah shit, that was supposed to be a normal Strength move.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 12:51 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sienar plays normal Strength also... the round is his!

Current Score:

Roan: 3

Sienar: 4

Sienar is attacker.

Match point to Sienar!

---

Your sabres lock.

"The church will have no control at all over the Commission, you fool! It is but a Church! The Senators will have the control! The Church gave me something so obvious you could not see it. Moral authority!"

With a roar, he pushes you back as his great force power lends potency to his sabre arm. Ypou are thrown back against the wall, and you seem to feel a breeze as if from nowhere.

"It was the remaining squeamish morals of the Republic that would stop the Senators taking that one step further that I wanted them to do so- to take full control over the emergency money! But with my backing to the plan, and my coming martyrdom, I have made it a certainty!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 04:05 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I made this mistake once before. Sienar has 6 moves, and Agility is his dump stat, so logic would dictate that he pick 3 strength and 3 dex. Now as he has already played 2 strength moves, playing a third one is not likely to happen, as if I were to counter it, then he would be SOL, because I would know that the rest of his moves must be Dex based.
So I will go with my Strong Strength Move.

"You think the Republic is so corrupt, so immoral that its own senators will squander the money and billions will die because of their ineffectiveness?"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 09:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's the right move- you beat Sienar's Dexterity blow!

Current Score:

Roan: 4

Sienar: 4

Roan is attacker.

-----

You forcefully pick yourself up; Sienar's angry death blow misses its mark.

"Is it not clear enough to you? I've been showing you, Jedi. All you have seen here. This conference. The Senators. The disregard for the needs of the many. The never ending pursuit of money and power! That's all it comes down to!

"You wonder what I wanted, Jedi? You wonder why I did what I did? You fooled yourselves so you could not see- when what it was was so obvious! The transportation breakdown that has aggravated the famine- my doing! My grand project! Only with the power of the Force to guide me could I bring such a thing upon the Galaxy. Billions of people will die in that famine, Jedi! Countless billions! I will kill more than any Sith, any one being ever managed in all history! And the only thing that could stop it was the goodwill of others. And I have destroyed that! In the hands of the Senators, the people are doomed Not one credit will ever go towards stopping that famine! THEY ARE GOING TO DO NOTHING AS THEY ALL STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARVE! Sienar is manic, insane. He strings out that last word until it rattles and gurgles in his throat.

"And you are going to have to stand by and watch it happen!"
Sienar's voice becomes an impossibly high-pitched giggle. "A-hahahahahahahaha! Haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 01:40 PM