KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]

Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Star Wars Legacy: Dragon's Bride [RP Thread]

137 years after the Battle of Yavin.

After the Massacre of Mon Calamari, Darth Krayt's fury with the the Mon Calamari people and anyone who defied the Sith Order was inexhaustible. He knew he needed an heir to continue his dark legacy, and that time was now. During the stasis treatment, Krayt decided it was time to search for a Bride. He had messengers sent out invitations to leaders of different planets for their daughter to become Empress.

One day, Governor Javal Helo of Naboo showed up. He and some other leaders showed up to the party, along with their daughters. When the choosing began, Krayt saw one young woman that was strong in the Force. Her name was Ivana Helo, daughter of Javal. After the party, Krayt kept her inside the Sith Temple of Coruscant, not even letting Ivana visit her beloved family.

Meanwhile, word spread around that Krayt was to be married and have an Empress. One, however, was not too satisfied. Cade Skywalker, direct descendant of Anakin and Luke Skywalker, knew that Krayt wanted an heir. And for that to happen, he would need a wife. But Cade had a plan of his own. He decided in order for Krayt not to have a dark legacy when he died, he would take the Bride away, with the help of loyal friends...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:12 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

(i dunno were to start this so im gonna start on naboo. LOL)

The HWK-290 Light Freighter touched down on to the surface of a naboo spaceport. The loading ramp opened and softly hit the ground. Rhyn's grabbed his things and left the cockpit making his way towards the ramp. A small breeze blew across Rhyn's face as he walked down the ramp, others in the spaceport stared up at him, there eyes almost fixed on him. The all knew who he was, Rhyn Zarker Notorius Smuggler and mercenary for the crimelord Orand Walla. Rhyn's Blaster Rifle was tightly strapped to his back, his Pistols in their holster either side of his waist, no one stood in his way as he walked out of the spaceport and towards the Governors Palace. The sun was high in the sky and beat down on Naboo as Rhyn walked up the stairs towards the palace. Guards looked at him while he walked past, some almost ready to attack. Rhyn reached the top of the stairs and stopped infront of one of the gaurd who protected the door. "Im here to see Governor Javal Helo, I have heard the news of his daughter and Darth Krayt." Rhyn said looking at the gaurd, eye to eye.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Last edited by Mr.Alex on Jan 28th, 2009 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 04:02 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((That's cool, Mr.Alex. big grin ))

It was evening on the planet Coruscant. Inside the Sith Temple, a few servants left a big bedroom, leaving a lonely girl wearing a beautiful black Bride's gown and a black bridal veil. She stood on the balcony of her bedroom. Ivana Helo looked at the city of Coruscant sadly, thinking about her family. Coruscant was different. There were no trees, no hills, no grassy plains, no waterfalls, no loving animals... just industries and buildings.

Ivana picked up rose petals from a vase nearby. She held them in her hands, looking down at them.

"Oh Papa... why did I agree to marry a monster? A murderer. Why?" Tears fell from her eyes. "This is a remembrance of you, my sisters, and the people of Naboo..." Lifting her hands in the air, she let the rose petals fly into the wind. As she watched with tearful eyes, Ivana continued to think about the good times she had on Naboo.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:53 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Darth Krayt walked to Ivana "How would you like some animals?"

Jeffrey was at his base of operations. He had his slaves ready his ship and loaded it with weapons. "I am ready for him this time. Darth Krayt must die. "

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 09:29 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"Ah!" Ivana gasped. The young woman turned around, and stood in front of Darth Krayt, the most feared Sith Lord and Emperor of the Galaxy. She bowed and looked up again, wiping her tears away in flash. Ivana didn't want to embarrass herself in front of the Dark Lord.

"My-my lord... you frightened me. Um... did you mention about animals, my lord?" The young woman was afraid to be in Krayt's presence. The armor he wore, along with the horned helmet, frightened her more. But she bit her lower lip, trying to hide the fear.

The guard studied Rhyn for a moment. Then he answered, "All right. Wait here." The guard went inside the Governor's Palace, while the other guard stood in front of the door for his fellow guard, watching Rhyn.

Inside a huge office, a man about the age of 58 stood in front of his large window, which viewed the city of Theed and the backgrounds of large green hills and waterfalls. Governor Javal Helo had his eyes closed sadly, thinking of his youngest daughter of four, Ivana. He had gray hair, along with a medium-sized gray beard, and wore Naboo's traditional deep blue Governor robes.

"Governor?" The guard said, as he came in, "There's someone here to see you."

Javal opened his eyes and turned to him. Then he kindly smiled. "Send them in." The guard bowed and did what was to be done.

Last edited by Young_Angel on Jan 28th, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 10:30 PM
Hawkeye113

"Do you want pets?" asked Darth Krayt "I can obtain them for you. "

Jeffrey then approached Javal. "I can rescue your daughter, if the price is right. " "50,000 credits. Half now and half when she is free. " "Do you accept my offer?"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:10 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

(well there goes all the writing i just did. Meh ill post it anyway.)

The gaurd returned and led Rhyn inside. The tiles shone as Rhyn walked across them, following the gaurd. The guard suddenly stopped beside the office door and looked straight ahead. "The governor awaits you, Rhyn Zarker." The gaurd said angrly, looking up and down at Rhyn. "Ahh...Thanks, Always good to meet a fan." Rhyn said patting the gaurd on the shoulder, then pushed the door open. Rhyn enterd the large office, he walked towards the desk and the other end of the room.
"Well governor Javal, i've heard the news of youngest daughter, Maybe there is something i can...do?" Rhyn placed hiw hands down onto the desk, awaiting a response from the governor.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:27 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey entered clad in Armor. "I can rescue your daughter for 50,000 credits and a StarShip. I need a new one anyway. "

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:29 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"Well it seem im not the only one interested in saving your daughter, Governor Javal." Rhyn then turned to the man who had just entered the room, looking up and down at his armour. "Hmmm...Nice armour. You are?"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:42 PM
Hawkeye113

"Jeffrey star. " "I rescue people for a fee. Since Darth Krayt's troopers trashed my old ship, I stole one of his and now I need a new one. " He then held out his hand, a blade of force energy appeared in it "Rhyn, I can help you learn many tricks if you become my apprentice. I will split the money with you 50/50. " "All you have to do is procure food, and plenty of lightsaber crystal parts. You will also have to get us on Coruscant somehow. I can handle the rest myself. Provided you provide a diversion to draw his forces away. Then I will go in, rescue her. Then We will leave and return her to you Javal. "

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jan 28th, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:45 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"Do you know who i am? Im Rhyn Zarker, One of the greatest mercenary in the galaxy." Rhyn walked towards Jeffrey, pushing him back a few steps. "I don't need youre...Jedi tricks."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:54 PM
Hawkeye113

"You don't need my tricks unless you want to win against Darth Krayt. " he said as he used the force to influence the mind of Rhyn Zarker.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 12:46 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Rhyn stopped for a moment while Jeffery talked, he then looked back at Jeffery. "Fine, we work together, split the credits 50/50." Rhyn turned back to Governor Javal. "You know you can trust me Governor, We go in, Get your daughter and leave. Simple."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 12:57 AM
Hawkeye113

"I need you to distract all his troops, while I confront him and kill him. It isn't the jedi way to kill but then again since I am not a jedi but merely a warrior who can use the force... I see no reason not to destroy that Krayt. " said Jeffrey removing a lightsaber and handing it to Rhyn "You get 100% of the credits. But, you must promise not to tell anyone I am still alive especially not any sith. I have been hunting them and killing them for no reward but their constant pain. "

Darth Krayt "Do you want any animals?"

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jan 29th, 2009 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 12:59 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Hey guys? Could we slow down and let other people get a chance to post so there won't be any confusion? I want Cpt. Valerian and others to get a chance to post their character's lines. But you guys are doing a great job so far. Thank you. smile ))

Ivana smiled timidly. She breathed calmly and answered, "Y-Yes. I... I would love to have a pet. Thank you, my lord."

The young girl smiled up at the Dark Lord sadly.

Javal smiled. "I'm afraid you can't do that gentlemen... I appreciate this... but don't."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 01:03 AM
Hawkeye113

Darth Krayt "I have a condition though, You are going to go through a ceremony, linking your force power to mine. Why so glum? After you give me a Legacy... you can return to your family. "

Jeffrey "Alright then. " He walked out to his ship and to Alyna. "I need your help. "

((Alright, Young Angel, read your pms)

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jan 29th, 2009 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 01:05 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Thanks. By the way, Javal Helo and Alyna Boshan are only NPC's only to be used by me. So I won't be using them like main characters. Only minor times.))

Ivana stared up at Krayt. She didn't understand. A legacy? What did he mean by that? Although she was scared to know, she had to find out.

"I would love to see my family again... but what do you mean by... giving you a legacy?"

As Javal watched Jeffrey walk out of the Palace, he turned to Rhyn, and grabbed his shirt in a sad way. "You must listen to me. Please! If anyone goes near my daughter and take her out of the Sith Temple on Coruscant, he'll think it was my plan, and the Sith will kill my whole family! Please, you mustn't do this!"

As the old man pleaded to Rhyn, tears fell from his eyes.

Alyna smiled from the ramp. "Sure. What's up?"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 01:24 AM
Hawkeye113

"You are going to get my medical supplies out. Some civillians threw rocks at me, and I wasn't focusing on the force at the time. " said Jeffrey

Darth Krayt "A child. A male. Someone to rule after I die. " said Darth Krayt "Guards... go get her a.... What kind of pet do you want?"

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Jan 29th, 2009 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 01:25 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Ivana played with her dress timidly, thinking. Then she knew what kind of animal she wanted. "I want a Tessellated Arboreal binjinphant. Papa wouldn't give me one, because he didn't want pets in our Palace." She glanced up at the Dark Lord quietly.

"My lord? I know you want a child of the Dark Side, but... if my child isn't part of the Dark Side, and he was good in the Force... what would you do?" She was afraid to know the answer to that.

Alyna shook her head and headed inside the ship. "Sometimes I just don't understand ya, boss."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:02 PM
Hawkeye113

"I would turn him to the darkside. " said Darth Krayt simply.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 09:25 PM