KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » PURITY SABRE DUEL- Roan vs. Sienar

PURITY SABRE DUEL- Roan vs. Sienar
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I will not. I will not let those people starve. You underestimate the senate, and the Jedi. Your hate has blinded you."

Normal Agility move.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:44 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sienar plays weak Dexterity... but that gives him the round. A strong one would have done you.

Current Score:

Roan: 4

Sienar: 5

Sienar is attacker.

Match point to Sienar

---

Still moving with amazing precision for a crippled man, Sienar's blows bypass your guard and for a moment you are left wide open.

"You fool! You know nothing! And you have learned nothing either. I have seen it all, Jedi. Seen it all! You want to know the secret? Do you want to know what all that money will be spent on?

"Weapons!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 18th, 2009 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 09:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well my only real rational choice is to think that Sienar is out of good moves this round, so I can't think of a reason not to pick my last normal strength move.

"Why weapons? Is the Penchant for war that high?"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 06:52 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The force is with you, Jedi. Seems the AI thought you were going for another Agility move. Sienar plays another weak Dexterity and you take the round!

Current Score:

Roan: 5

Roan is attacker.

---

You finally catch Sienar in a lock, and by now used to his surprising strength you managed to send him back...

"Oh, you have NO idea! But even their penchant for destruction will not match what I have achieved. harnessing nature is the greatest weapon of all. My famine will kill more than any weapon ever shall! My ultimate glory! My gift to the stars!"

Roan- he's insane. Brilliant, but insane.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 01:53 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 02:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Indeed,
and by my calculations we are do a re-pick...
Same pick for me. 3 strength, 3 agility.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 03:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We have herr what I call a Straight Boring!

All six of your moves are normal.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 04:17 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will start off with a Normal Agility as it seems like Sienar uses Strength moves to start a round...

"What do you look to gain? WHY would you undertake this when you will not even live to see it out?"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 12:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He does indeed, and against a Normal Strength the round is yours!

Roan: 6

Sienar is attacker.

Match point to Roan.

---

"Why? WHY? You DARE ask me whyyyy? Isn't it obvious! How you prattle on with your weak ideas, unable to see your own failure. You speak of hate? What do you know of hate? To you, it is just a word. I'll tell you about hate!

"I earned this Galaxy,. I did all the work. I defeated every Jedi sent against me. I hid myself from your presence. I killed my Master and took all of his flawed power for myself. I seeded my influence throughout the criminal empire he controlled, and from there bent the whole of the Synod to my will.

"And for what? For me to catch a one in a thousand disease on the final resting place of that failure? To be... enslaved in this crippled husk of a body! Was that to be my reward? Was that fair?

"And so I took that misfortune and made it my own. I took power from the hatred building within me. I turned my pain into strength and my plans continued. My body may be ruined but my brain and my powers remained, greater than ever before! And my form won me more sympathy and more authority. I put together a plan so perfect, no-one could foresee it until it was too late. As you are too late, Jedi! You should have killed me when I told you to! Only then could you have stopped me! Since I have given my speech, my plan is infallible! You cannot stop it without pitting yourself against the Senate- which you will never do!

"And for all that,. what is my reward for taking all the Galaxy can throw at me? ANOTHER DISEASE! My brain... ROTTING FROM WITHIN!!! Is that RIGHT? Is that FAIR?"

His robes are billowing, Roan, and you can feel a breeze from somewhere.

"That is the reward this galaxy has for me? After all that work? Then be DAMNED to the Galaxy. BE DAMNED TO YOU ALL! Can you not see?"

"I HATE EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The blast of power knocks you off your feet. The books around you raise and begin to smoulder and burn along the edges; a deafening hurricane roar passes through the chamber.

In the trap below, Jelena senses the enormous staggering wave of hate passing through the whole citadel. it is enough to momentarily (though not usefully) disrupt the forcefield.

And Andro, now in the acid vat chamber and limping upwards, falls back onto the ground as the blast passes over him too.

And for a moment, Roan, Sienar seems as if he is raised in mid-air, and you see in that moment a young man of muscular build and a stare of iron.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 02:05 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(That can't be good.)

Reeling from the sudden blast that toppled him, Andro staggers back to his feet. Doing his best to ignore tha pain of his injuries, he puts everything he has into making speed up to where he knows the final fight must be. He hopes that blast was the end of Seinar, not Roan and the others. Because Andro has no more time to deal with the madman, who has little time left himself. No, Andro is looking now for the murderer. He's looking for Gallagher.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 04:07 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Do I recognize that person at all?
Also I believe its match point to me...

And I will go with another Normal Agility move.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 06:57 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Aww, I had a speech and everything, but it went away...

"You are a fool. There is no chance, only the will of the force. Your hate has corrupted you, and that corruption has become physical. Your self consuming hatred has made itself apparent. There is nothing but balance, the galaxy owes you nothing. We all return to balance, and for your darkness, I will bring the light."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No-one has seen that face in a long time. The apparition advances towards you.

"You call me a fool, Jedi. But it is you that has failed. And I don't need to live to see that. I don't need to live to take enormous comfort from knowing that as time passes, day by day, you'll see how right I am.

"This is the Dark Side, Roan. This is Purity. The Sith tried to build an Empire. Such fools. Because the Dark Side- the pure Dark Side- is good for one thing only. Destruction. If I could reach forward and snuff out the Universe itself, I would do so. But in destroying more than any has ever done before me... that will have to do!

"I am your teacher, Roan! I am your teacher and your guide! I have shown you a truth that you will realise, and it will haunt you forever. The natural state of things is not balance. The natural state is evil and chaos and death. All I have done is given it focus. In that I can be successful, I am, at least, slightly more sane than the Jedi, who seek to hold it all together, which can never be so. Those people are dead, and your Order will just stand by and watch it happen. Look your Council in the face and tell my spirit that this is the way you thought it was before you came here.

"Your final lesson, my pupil! Accept it!"

His sabre flashes down, and yours flashes up.

And at 7-5, the duel is over, as you just slashed through his midriff.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 07:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Job done- back to the thread.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 03:03 PM