KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation

Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

been quite busy today and Anon don't worry about your elf its still unique

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:37 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

whose turn is it to post anyways? I'm waiting for someone to either walk/ride over my prone dwarf, or Perish'll catch up to Lancelot and Guinevere

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 02:34 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

this is what Paladin looks like. The size comparison is accurate as well.

Attachment: paladin 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 08:00 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

aww beautiful horse smile

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 08:33 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Ouch, ignored twice in a row, that's a bit harsh...
Alright fine, I guess Perish and Raijar can go have their own adventure, can't exactly hurt since no one reads my posts, and Raijar's fun to RP so i'ma keep posting for the sake of developing Raijar.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 09:58 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

If perish and rajir is near them then make yourself known to them if you don't want to then head to the elf lands the ship will crash near there

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 10:03 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Um... I did... twice... as I said, you lot ignored me... twice...
Anyhoos, I'll get my two back into the story eventually

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 10:31 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I can't ignore you mordred and morgana are at the castle me and the knights are on a ship, but the other posters did i think anyways up to you where you want to go head to elf lands or Rajir to dance in front of gwen lancelot laveda and the rest lol idk

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:00 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

yeah I'll figure something out, if the others don't want me along that's fine, pretty sure I can have a lot of fun on my own with just Raijar and Perish.
Heading off to elf lands sounds amusing, Raijar would be poking fun at elves every five seconds, though Perish'd probably get riddled with arrows because she looks evil, oh wells, she can handle it lol

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:27 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

lol probz the best way to go actually to the elf lands should be good and luvin the thing your doing with perish and Raijar it is well amusing

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:33 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

sorry blazinvire didn't mean to ignore your post but I guess your heading to the elf lands so good timing actually I'm going to introduce my elf in a while

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:45 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sakuraacr

NAME- Jo-aun Shey (FEMALE)
AGE- 567
RACE- Vampiric
STATUS- Samurai
LEVEL- High
MAGIK- Dark= Summons all her killed sensais
POWER- Can wield 3 swords at once
SKILL- Stealth
WEAPONS- 7 katanas
ARMOR- Tunic
ITEMS- A sword carrier
BIO- Has assassinated all kinds of evil for 500 years

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 09:49 PM
sakuraacr is currently offline Click here to Send sakuraacr a Private Message Find more posts by sakuraacr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I guess i can reopen this up and get it up and running again all right you can go ahead sakuraacr

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 03:57 PM
AngelMori

Character

Name: Masquerade

Race: Astral Free Magic

Power Level: Intermediate

Magicks: - White,Dark,Black, Light

Powers:- Having no real body his form changes at will, and upon the users will.However as he needs a link to the material world he must take over other forms, and bodys or mix the two together to keep from dying. Without a willing host he will return to a magical form, and be useless until finding another host.

Skills:

Illusionist ~ Master of imagery, and creations using his own will, and divinations of the arts can twist the elements, and a bit of his life to enable his works to come to life.Also can be used to alter his form, and mesh to anything else to keep it active.

Forging ~ Having been around for a few years his arts are seperately placed into the arts, and more importantly the arts of binding magic, and remaking them into weapons. Everything from sacrifices to elemental sources anything can be made..For a price.

Weapons: Wakizashi, and a fine cane.

Armour: None

Items : Large leather bag draped across his back including. Parchment,water,some dried bread,A large Hammer made of a mixture of stone, and metal.

Personality: Interestingly energetic, and somewhat unhappy with the world.

Biography: Searching for his lost tea set god knows there hard to find.

Other:

Cons~

Attracted to shiny metals
Short attention Span
Hardheaded
Hates Water

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 06:04 AM
AngelMori is currently offline Click here to Send AngelMori a Private Message Find more posts by AngelMori Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote