KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » What Movie Scared You the Most as a Child

What Movie Scared You the Most as a Child
Started by: BigBadBundy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blinky
Android First Class

I used to watch a lot of horror movies as a kid, but few scared me. Here are the select few : P.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre-The ORIGINAL- Scared the shit out of me because the realism (no blood, gritty film) and I thought it was a completely true story.

IT- C'mon it was about a demon CLOWN.

Halloween- The music scared my nuts off.

Candyman- Everytime I took a shit I stared at the mirror in shear terror.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2009 02:26 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Hellraiser. I think I was about 4 years old when I saw it. Scared the living shit out me.

Hellraiser freaked me out.

Nightmare on Elm Street was top tier too.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 11:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoyScoutKevin

Re: What Movie Scared You the Most . . .

1958's "The Fly" Saw it when it was first in the theater. And when Patricia Medina pulled the bag off of David Hedison's head to reveal he had the head of a fly, I found myself on the theater floor, cowering behind the seats in front of me.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 09:19 PM
BoyScoutKevin is currently offline Click here to Send BoyScoutKevin a Private Message Find more posts by BoyScoutKevin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Little Nemo.......... its not horror but the image of the Nightmare Relm scared me for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears and i constantly had nightmares about being sucked into it

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 11:35 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

IT used to **** with me SOO badly.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 08:06 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Hellraiser

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:09 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wanderer11
Hellraiser

Oh yeah, ditto. The part where the girly is in the hospital then the walls open up and she sees some demon climbing between the walls... scary. At least I think that was in Hellraiser, been years since i've seen that.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:20 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember a hospital in Hellraiser II.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 06:52 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I still have nightmears of

ALIEN 1979 sad

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 01:01 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

Evil Dead Part 2 is what created an impact. I was 6 & I screamed my lungs out while watching it. After that for a couple of nights I peed in my pants.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:42 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

The Exorcist (unedited version).

I was 6 back then. One of the most traumatic experiences in my life.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:32 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthchucky

I was afraid of michael myers, when i watched his 4th movie around eight years old, on halloween night. After that, I couldn't even let go of the person closest to me for a long time. smile

Last edited by darthchucky on Dec 3rd, 2009 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 03:24 AM
darthchucky is currently offline Click here to Send darthchucky a Private Message Find more posts by darthchucky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MadParty
The Real Mike D.

original salems lot and witchboard.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 06:38 AM
The MadParty is currently offline Click here to Send The MadParty a Private Message Find more posts by The MadParty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

Ravenous

I remember I insisted that I sleep in my parents room for a week after I watched that movie

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:16 PM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Birds.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 03:30 PM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The zombie chasing Barbara to her car at the beginning of Night of the Living Dead freaked me out as a kid.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 07:02 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

A Nightmare on Elmstreet - The scene where Nancy is in the bathtub, and you see Freddy's glove appear between her legs, made me scream and run out of the room when I was a kid

Stephen King's It - The boogeyman x 10000

Akira - Do I really need to say anything?

An American Werewolf in London - Any glimpse of a werewolf was haunting, the transformation scenes were so scary, and his zombie buddy, whew

The Company of Wolves - Just plain weird. Part where the guy rips his skin off, whew

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 08:15 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

The crypt keeper always scared the shit out of me too.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 08:18 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Nothing really scared me when I was little, the only movie I can think of that made me abit tense was It, but I liked the movie because it had Tim Curry in it, though some scenes were freaky. I love it.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 11:17 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Friday the 13th. And now, when I don't find it all that scary, there's still a certain creepy stigma about it.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 09:45 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote