KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dissidia Final Fantasy RP

Dissidia Final Fantasy RP
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud punched Zack vigously in his chest then ducked down and kicked him in the air high."Dodge this!" Using his sword at a lever he rocketed into Zack and delivered a series of blows to his back, then kicked him hard to the ground. "Take that!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:47 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmericanSoldier

Zack was getting closer to the ground and then he put out his arm and landed on the ground with a roll. He jumped up and yelled at lighting before dashing forward catching Cloud in the face with a nasty punch. Zack ran over and kicked Cloud in the chest and went to finish him off with his sword but stopped.

Zack: I can't do this. I can't kill my apprentice. You have gotten better Cloud and for that I reward you this fight and my honor.

Zack said as he lowered his blade and turned to the announcer.

Zack: I can't do this, I give up Cloud wins.

Zack says to the announcer as he starts to walk off out of the arena.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 11:51 PM
AmericanSoldier is currently offline Click here to Send AmericanSoldier a Private Message Find more posts by AmericanSoldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilk82394
Cloud quickly jumped and landed on Zacks sword and crystals formed around his hand."BLIZZARD" Cloud aimed right for Zacks face.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riku gritted his teeth."This is just the start"Riku stood there waiting for Axel to make his move hoping his plan would work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axel's grin widend as the flames engulphed his chakrams. Axel threw one at Riku hoping his plan worked.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 12:12 AM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud got up limply just before Zack walked out."Where....the hell do you think your going?" Cloud used his Buster Sword to get up and then ran so fast it appeared as he had teleported in front of Zack. Cloud kicked Zack back away from the Arena entrance. "Get ready for omnislash."Cloud swung his sword at Zack.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riku jumped high in the air then threw the Soul Eater so that it landed in one of the openings of his chakram, pinning it to the ground."Thats 1!"Riku grabbed his sword and threw the chakram back at Axel.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 09:57 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Axel grinned as he caught the chakram and revealed the other missing. The missing chakra came up from underneath Riku.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 10:39 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riku tried to react fast but couldnt and the chakram made him off balance.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 11:24 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Axel's other chakram connected with riku's face, burning him.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 11:26 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rikr yelled in pain.Holding his face Riku lowly uttered"thats 2."Riku pulled out a card with a green leaf on it."remember this?" Riku held it in the air and his face was normal."too bad thats my last one.seems like im gunna have to end this early"
(please log in to view the image)

Thank to TxG

Last edited by WingBlade on Sep 25th, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 11:40 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Zexion using his dark teleporting, Teleported to Axel's fight. He smiled watching this. As he watched, he saw that Riku was being a pain in the ass. 'my my looks like i can help just a little bit' Zexion opened his book. He waited patiently to see if Axel can finish Riku. If not Zexion would surley take him down.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 01:07 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riku turned to Zexion."What are you doing here!"Riku remembered he was still fighting so he had to keep his cool."Thats just two more nobodies I have to kill.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 03:30 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Axel was behind Riku in minutes, "i thought i would have to save this for last...." Axel cracked his chakrams revealing five more in the middle of the two he had. each one slowly was engluphed in flames. " i learned this move watching a certain blonde fight...." Axel threw the chakrams in the air. As he did so both of his arms were fully encased by fire and he charged at Riku.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 05:03 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Zexion laughed "GET EM AXEL !" Zexion was confident in Riku's defeat.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 05:41 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riku smiled as he pointed his weapon at Axel."Dark Barrier"A barrier formed in front of Riku one that would lessen the blow."Looks like you have a cheerleader. Arent you supposed to be fighting Tifa?" Riku braced for the attack comin."This is it!" Riku thought to his self.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:34 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

He laughed " ya right, somone who is worthless " He summoned about 5 nobodies and they ran towards Riku 'Axel you better use this chance' He said to himself. He then flipped threw his book. 'interesting' He summoned Axel's weapons ' well this will be fun'

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:50 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riku turned around to see heartless running after him."Zexion you just got Axel killed"Riku said smiling. Riku got out of Axel's way and went for the heartless. He killed the first one with dark firaga. The next two with Dark Maelstrom. One with a quick combo. And the last by throwing his weapon like a boomerang."Sora taught me that one."Riku stood in place and stabbed his weapon in the ground. A dark circular wall came around him."That was 3!" He said with a grin. The wall engulfed Riku until he was completely not seen. He came out with a new look."I have accepted the darkness! (please log in to view the image) Riku ran at Axel."DIEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:59 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Zexion swiftly ran towards Riku and with the chakram Zexion aquired from his book. He cut in front of Riku and swung fast right towards Riku's chest. Zexion could feel his power but Zexion was ready. Being as he was not even involved. A trick up his sleeve if you can call it that. Zexion never gets his hands dirty. (( last post before work, ttyl))

Last edited by Matr0shka on Sep 26th, 2009 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 07:15 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riku felt the sharp pain at his chest as he yelled out. He looked to see blood drip to the floor. "Your dead! I beat you once and I could do it again." Riku put both hands on the Soul Eater and a 2 black extinsions of swords came from thetm."Dark Maelstrom." Riku knocked Zexion in the air ready to finish him.((Last post of the weekend, g2g to my dads house.)) Ill post on Monday for the.............. event.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 07:40 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Axel grabbed zexion out the air, "FIRE-OMNI!!!!" Axel's body was a blur of fire as he jumped from chakram to chakram, throwing eack fire engluphed chakram at Riku. The chakrams hit their spot everytime Axel had performed this attack and they would hit their mark this time too. As Axel reached the final Chakram he charged at Riku, a gigantic fireball.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 08:49 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riku was suprised to see him move so fast but he knew how to use his power also. Within a wink of an eye Riku was behind Axel near Zexion. Riku raised his Soul Eater, but the Arena went dark. "What is going on?" Suddenly a flash of white light knocked everyone out, transporting them to Hollow Bastion.
Cloud woke up in a daze to see a big castle."This is........Hollow Bastion." He looked around and saw everyone else on the floor." How did we get her?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 08:26 PM
AmericanSoldier

Zack was about to confront Cloud when he everything went black. Zacks eyes fluttered open as he sat up and looked around he then got to his feet.

Zack: Cloud what happened how'd we get here

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 10:27 PM
AmericanSoldier is currently offline Click here to Send AmericanSoldier a Private Message Find more posts by AmericanSoldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote