KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Zeus Respect Forums

Zeus Respect Forums
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks

I have returned

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 03:52 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyone have the scans of when the dark gods invaded olympus

I have returned

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 03:15 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

more scans of kid zeus please smile

I have returned

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 12:53 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin goes to olympus to seek zeus, were he has a brief scuffle with some titans

(please log in to view the image)

Zeus confronts him demanding why he has come to olympus

odin explains he didnt come for war, as there pantheons already went to war before with great losses

He ask for the help of zeus and olympus to help him protect earth from destruction.

I have returned

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 04:26 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odin and Zeus arrive to lay waste to the eternals and mutates

Thor doesnt want them to destroy the eternals so he attacks odin

odin gets the upper hand

and beats him

meanwhile zeus is beating the mutates and eternals like flies, then attacks zuras

I have returned

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 04:44 PM
Squirrel Fart

Respect Forums....

laughing

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 04:57 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
Respect Forums....

laughing
what do you mean?

I have returned

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 04:58 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

He means that your title is wrong it's a thread and not a forum or forums and this thread is a complete disaster big props to superiortech for trying to make the best out of it

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 09:11 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Parmaniac
He means that your title is wrong it's a thread and not a forum or forums and this thread is a complete disaster big props to superiortech for trying to make the best out of it
how is it a disaster, ive posted multiple scans. especially on this page

I have returned

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 09:39 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how is it a disaster, ive posted multiple scans. especially on this page
If you make a respect thread YOU have to start with scans and don't ask for some you can remember, you should have something like an opening post that describes how your thread is build up and you shouldn't put the scans up as large images thumbnail them or just post the links in packs, 1 "linkpack" for each feat you want to show, you should have subcategories like: Strength, Durabilty etc. and post these feats that belong to taht section into it really no offense but check out some already existing threads for example these ones:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t522796.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t497158.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509173.html

Note: Take a look at the person who starts the thread and how many posts he does before others add something or give their props

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 09:52 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Council Of God Heads (Leader is Zeus)
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/godhed1big.jpg

I have returned

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 12:52 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Zeus shows off his super strength by lifting a mountain and dropping it onto Typhon. Make's Hulk's Secret Wars feat look pitiful.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by WhiteWitchKing on Mar 4th, 2010 at 06:24 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:22 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Zeus shows off his super strength by lifting a mountain and dropping it onto Typhon. Make's Hulk's Secret Wars feat look pitiful.

wow you have any more of these?

I have returned

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 11:53 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

Note that was no normal moutain a page earilier typhoon made all the normal moutains look like doll houses lol. Also Note Hulk couldn't even hold up his small portion of a moutain and if Hercules is suppose to be stronger than Zeus this says something.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 05:59 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Zeus takes down the Silver Surfer and Thor. He then swiftly brings Galactus himself down after shrugging off his attack with a lightning bolt:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
Thanks to Guy

Confirmation that Zeus was only slightly amped:
quote:
Nrama: Here’s a nicely specific question from zvelf on our forums: “So in Chaos War #3, was that Zeus fighting Galactus or Mikaboshi fighting Galactus or did Mikaboshi only enter Zeus' body when Hercules beat Zeus?”

Van Lente: Greg?

Pak: I think that is Zeus fighting Galactus, but there is a point where Galactus says — I’m paraphrasing here — “Hey, you’re a little stronger than the average Skyfather.” So I think Zeus is definitely being augmented by the Chaos King. The Chaos King, as we discover — spoiler alert! — is using Zeus as a Trojan horse. So some of that incredible power that Zeus is displaying comes from the Chaos King.

At the same time, Zeus is no pushover, and it’s been a while since we’ve seen Zeus unleash his true, mighty self, and it was a ton of fun giving him a chance to do that. So don’t take it all away from him, friend. I do love my Zeus. I’m going to start saying “Zounds” more often, as a matter of fact. Just in everyday conversation.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/cha...d-4-101112.html

And it should be noted that current Zeus would be weaker than normal at base as Athena possesses his lightning bolt. IRCC it was either Pak or Lente who commented on this. I'll post it if I happen to find it.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Nov 15th, 2010 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2010 02:11 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Zeus with Thunderbolt > Zeus without Thunderbolt

quote:
In your Hercules work, is Zeus's thunderbolt a source of weather control abilities or is it a source of near infinite power similar to the Asgardian Odinforce? Without it is Zeus overall weaker and more in line with his brothers since Athena has it?

Primarily it's a ceremonial symbol of power as head of the Olympians. But as Zeus has weather control powers anyway, even when he's not in charge (like when he was reincarnated a kid), he can generate weaker thunderbolts on his own. So I'd have to say the answer to your last question would be yes.

http://www.formspring.me/FVanLente

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 11:56 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have returned

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 04:42 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have returned

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 02:58 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Does Zeus respect all forums or just this one?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 05:31 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol this needs to be revamped

I have returned

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 06:04 PM