KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Edward Cullen and Bella vs Blade

Edward Cullen and Bella vs Blade
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Edward Cullen and Bella vs Blade

Ed and bella from the movie twilight take on blade, Blade has his swords and all his weapons, even his car, Bella has a twig. Some may ask 'Now why would steve put this here, should be in the movie forum?' well my bowel moving members chances are it would be closed there, I'm putting this here simply because I really quite dislike Ed and Bella the emo vampire pussy and Bella, the clingy girl who's soo deperate for a boyfriend she'll date a vampire who said he wanted to suck her blood, thats not a boyfriend thats someone you put a restraining order on. This is very much a spite thread and I'm pretty sure there's other members here would agree with what I say..not all of you..but there's gonna be some.

So who wins? eek!

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:28 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Blade hands down
as long as he moves fast[even though Edwards supposed to be the fastest] and slits Bella's throat[no more man voice] and holds a mirror up to Edward to shock him to death with his own looks

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:38 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'm sure his hair style was very fashionable around the time that Jesus was around but nowadays it's just...well it's just really bad erm

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:41 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i can just see this kind of face when he drops dead XD

Attachment: silly-edward-twilight-series-234244.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:49 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Oh dear...that'd do it but I reckon blade would just torture him loads, make fun of him...put him in a headlock and call him gay over and over

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:55 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

id pay to see that
record it
then make a huge profit from it

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 05:57 PM
steverules_2

Plus blade can show him was sun light really does since a portal dragged Bella and Ed to Blades universe where vampires don't turn into sparkly glowy pixie fairies...they burn

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:01 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

evil face
me likes

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:04 PM
steverules_2

Bloodlust is on for blade as well, plus he's allowed to run bella over with his car...he can run Ed over as well

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:10 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Edward doesnt even have the slightest ounce of bloodlust in that tiny brain of his

image of Bella's face getting run over ""

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:17 PM
steverules_2

Image of Bella when she thinks of Ed naked

I like this fight simply because Ed and Bella die

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:23 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

same

funniest image yet

Attachment: 2ldzhv8.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:26 PM
steverules_2

Thats the happy lesbian couple right there

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:43 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i damn near pissed myself when i first saw that

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 06:45 PM
steverules_2

I can't remember if I've seen that one before or a different one, plus I think it was a gif but I'm not sure

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 07:19 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

edward's and bella's only chance to win is to make a much better film than twilight was laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 09:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Thats just not gonna happen UNLESS they make one where both die in some horrible way

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 11:15 PM
NemeBro

Edward stopped a speeding truck with one hand.

That makes him stronger than Blade.

That's something I guess. no expression

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 12:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Edward has better physical stats than Blade I think. The problem here is Blade has weapons, experience and skills. Edward loses.

And author admitted this is a spite topic... Maybe remove Blade's weapons and there would be a better discussion.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 06:56 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
Edward has better physical stats than Blade I think. The problem here is Blade has weapons, experience and skills. Edward loses.

And author admitted this is a spite topic... Maybe remove Blade's weapons and there would be a better discussion.

I did originally put this in the OTF cuz it was a spite thread so I wasn't sure it would be allowed

To make this more interesting I'm gonna be a little fair towards Ed here, first fight Blade has his weapons...second fight, it's an H2H...I said I'd be a little fair, thats why first fight blade has weapons smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 10:24 AM