KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Edward Cullen and Bella vs Blade

Edward Cullen and Bella vs Blade
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Blade wins.

does it count if I say that because I just really, really hate Edward Cullen? stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 10:31 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yes but also because Blade really would win, Ed would whine on about how he won't let blade win and hurt Bella, then Blade throws his little spiked disc thing and takes Eds head off then has sex with Bella cuz Blade is just that awesome and then he kills her to

Second fight Blade wins by punching Ed so hard in the face his fist goes through Ed's head lol I rhymed, wish I could rhyme all the time big grin

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 10:35 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yes but also because Blade really would win, Ed would whine on about how he won't let blade win and hurt Bella, then Blade throws his little spiked disc thing and takes Eds head off then has sex with Bella cuz Blade is just that awesome and then he kills her to

Second fight Blade wins by punching Ed so hard in the face his fist goes through Ed's head lol I rhymed, wish I could rhyme all the time big grin

SCENARIO:

Blade gets pissed because Edward sparkled, and everything a blur and edward dies.

or this:

(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 11:15 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Hey I did that once...then I woke up sad

But yeah Ed would die when he comes across blade in may ways blade could just kick the guys ass

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 11:55 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Thats the happy lesbian couple right there

Don't insult lesbians like that. They deserve more respect.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 07:29 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by chilled monkey
Don't insult lesbians like that. They deserve more respect.

I'm sure they do...

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 07:39 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blade kills them by simply breathing on them.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 08:07 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

With Garlic breath

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 08:38 PM
NemeBro

Yeah, Edward would manhandle Blade physically. erm

Shitty as Twilight may be, that is not changing.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 11:13 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I'm sure they do...

That's right.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 11:16 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riot-Gear

While Blade is obviously the more skilled of the two. Edward is by far the stronger and is just as fast if not faster then Blade. Blade is the more agile of the two, but Edward is no slouch in that department either.

Edward may be physically tougher as well. In that it appears the only way to kill a "Twilight" Vamp is to dismember and burn them. Because it takes "Twilight" vamps effeort to tear each other apart and they are much stronger then Blade. Blade doesn't have the strength needed to tear Edward apart. It unclear what effect if any Blade's weapons would have. So in the end like him or not Edward is going to pull out a win here.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 12:20 AM
Riot-Gear is currently offline Click here to Send Riot-Gear a Private Message Find more posts by Riot-Gear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You serious? Blade unloads a clip into Emo Ed, indo story.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 12:24 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riot-Gear

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You serious? Blade unloads a clip into Emo Ed, indo story.

Though not entirely explicit on the matter in the movie. It still suggests that only way to bring a "Twilight" vamp down is dismemberment and burning. So it's unlikely that even if Blade can hit him ( Edward ) that said clip will have any effect. Edward could after all stop a speed vehicle with his hand and suffer no ill effects and catch vampire thrown baseballs traveling with far more speed and force then anything a human could throw given vampire strength. With out bruising, damage etc.

So Blade can unload all the clips he wants. Its not going to change the fact that Edward is stronger, possible tougher, and faster.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 12:59 AM
Riot-Gear is currently offline Click here to Send Riot-Gear a Private Message Find more posts by Riot-Gear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Edward may suck total ass, but in terms of pure physical power, he surpasses Blade.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 02:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Hmm I will do a respect thread on Edward soon. Just cause he is emo doesn't mean he's weak. He is much faster and also stronger than Blade.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 04:09 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But he never showed fighting prowess that was even close to Blade. Just because someone can run fast doesn't mean they are uber combatants. Stronger than Blade? Questionable. Blade is far more durable also, light years ahead of Ed.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 09:05 AM
Riot-Gear

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But he never showed fighting prowess that was even close to Blade. Just because someone can run fast doesn't mean they are uber combatants. Stronger than Blade? Questionable. Blade is far more durable also, light years ahead of Ed.

Blade has massive regen, but injuring him doesn't seem harder then doing so to a regular human. If you cut him he bleeds etc. I don't recall Edward/"Twilight" vamps doing the same.

So again Edward is more durable.

Blade has zero feats that come even close to the vehicle stop. In fact Blade doesn't have much in the way of strength feats at all.

Its not just that Edward runs fast that nets him the win. Its that he runs fast, is stronger then Blade, and is more durable. As for skill, yes Blade is far and a way more skilled, but no amount of skill is going to make up for the fact that Edward is tougher, stronger, and faster. Its like a highly skilled 4th grader vs a grown man in body armor.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 10:44 AM
steverules_2

Blade's taken on more powerful foes in the past that would make Ed shit his pants and go crying to his manlady friend bella..and don't forget I did make the weapon fight fair...i gave bella a twig smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 11:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Riot-Gear
Blade has massive regen, but injuring him doesn't seem harder then doing so to a regular human. If you cut him he bleeds etc. I don't recall Edward/"Twilight" vamps doing the same.

So again Edward is more durable.

Blade has zero feats that come even close to the vehicle stop. In fact Blade doesn't have much in the way of strength feats at all.

Its not just that Edward runs fast that nets him the win. Its that he runs fast, is stronger then Blade, and is more durable. As for skill, yes Blade is far and a way more skilled, but no amount of skill is going to make up for the fact that Edward is tougher, stronger, and faster. Its like a highly skilled 4th grader vs a grown man in body armor.
Excuse me, but when did Ed show durability capable of taking the beating Frost, Nomak and Drake gave Blade?

Blade jumped from the hospital to the adjacent building, dunno how far it was, but that took a shitload of strength. He threw the girl too, remember?

Blade being highly skilled compared to Ed having shit skills is all he difference Blade needs, dude. Ed cant fight. When do we ever see him fight? And please dont count the last scene in Twilight.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 02:02 PM
steverules_2

Plus blades taken on hordes of vamps including super vamps in blade 2 when he had to set off that big light bomb thing, he was taking on a whole buncha them without even breaking a sweat...Ed would died then and there

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 02:55 PM