KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Underworld: (Sign up, OOC chat, Ideas and Discussion Thread)

The Underworld: (Sign up, OOC chat, Ideas and Discussion Thread)
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Yup the concept of being the underworld is no end to it really. A lot of possibilities and endless battles, interactions, fights, death, love maybe, hero's rise, vamps, lycans, demons, witches, wizards, mages, other were animals, spirits, guardians,cities beneath, as i said going to be awesome

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:00 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Gothic
Yup the concept of being the underworld is no end to it really. A lot of possibilities and endless battles, interactions, fights, death, love maybe, hero's rise, vamps, lycans, demons, witches, wizards, mages, other were animals, spirits, guardians,cities beneath, as i said going to be awesome

Whoa. That's a lot of action. cool

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:09 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lol init. Can't wait for this one to start. Might open my rp up tommorow and scare the crap outta folks in it haha B-)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:12 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

lol you would your evil jk stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:36 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

actually going to open the rp up in a bit I usually leave it till at least a day but I just want to get it started smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:37 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

laughing out loud Oh man!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:38 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I'll post my person soon ,I'm taking my time on this sheet.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:40 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

no worries

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 06:59 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Julia
Race/Breed: human
Misc: she's resides in the little residence of the underworld with the rest of the humans she always dreads it when people she has grown to love are foced to fight and most always surey die she wanders how long before she has too. she has two sais and is always practising just in case.
Appearance

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:03 PM
Cammii

Name:
Cammii Lyin

Vampier age;;201

Race/Breed;
Vampier

Misc:
A sharp knife with poisen deep with in,When used and perices her emeny it let out a poisen. It effects others in differnt ways.
Human's it's deadly
Vampiers ,Nothing but a cut.
And others,they take it how they want
Cammii got this wepon from her mother before she passed.

I don't know what other wepons to put in, i might add more later on.

Appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

If there is something wrong with the sheet, please feel free to tell me i will change it.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:37 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Hey um.. who's slave could I be? I mean, to one of you guy's Vampires or Lycans. Just wondering.

That's a totally cool character, Cammii. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:38 PM
Cammii

Thank you hun (:.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:59 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

All the humans im guessing are used and shared by many of the breeds at some point so u could be anyones really

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 07:59 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

You're welcome, Cammii. And thanks, Gothic. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:12 PM
Cammii

I'm making anouther person to go with my other player.
Can anyone tell me how i can jump in ?

Name:
Mark

Vampier age; 1400

Race/Breed;
Vampier

Misc:
Mark has a sword that was made for him ,that has unknown powers.He had this sword since he was a young vampier.

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Quick bio;Mark had bitten Cammii years ago. He had choosen her to be at his side for ever. Mark is a guy with not much words, Hard headed and to him self. But where Cammii is he's not that far behind. He has grown found of Cammii, as she has with him.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:14 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Cool character, Cammii.

Can't wait to see your characters in the RP. Also, you can jump in by bossing Rose around or going into the carriage to the arena. big grin

Last edited by Young_Angel on Nov 7th, 2009 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:23 PM
Cammii

DDamn it, i just posted, I'm kinda looking for you lmao.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:28 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Oh, that's cool too. big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:32 PM
Cammii

Lol I'm sorry i didnt see your post when i posted lol.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:33 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Olivia
Race/Breed: Human
Misc: carrys numerous items in her pouch. Garlic, small bottle of holy water and and a silver knife. Shes very outspoken and strong willed and always wants for her people and to see them free.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 08:38 PM