KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider vs Thanos

Ghost Rider vs Thanos
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
See, this is exactly what I mean. If you are referring to my playful usage of king of herochat and making a jab at me that way this just proves how bitter you have become.

My point stands that you changed not guy or myself. I never personally attacked you ever and you were the one to be disrespectful first and are still doing so.
Or maybe i just got fed up of you ruining every thread you enter with the same old routine.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 07:16 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Nihilist, I may let you and Quan bantering back and forth go but I draw the line at Guy222. So stop now or I declare Quan>>>you and Guy222>>>>>everyone.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 07:19 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

U are my friend Nihilist

I'll man up and extend the olive branch

U like Thanos cool

Respect my choice Rider wins

LT's last post for this thread

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 07:22 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Nihilist
Or maybe i just got fed up of you ruining every thread you enter with the same old routine.
You mean responding and not letting them get the last word in. Good point. I have never been like that till recently so I see where you are coming from.

What have you contributed to this thread? You never really gave an actual reason why and yet to criticize guy when he's actually asking for one and debating. Then you get snippy with guy who happens to be the nicest guy on the entire internet I have ever come into contact with.

From what I have heard the Griders have undergone a complete change so I don't know a thing about them so I won't be commenting on who wins a fight on a character I currently have no clue about. You seem to know how they lose so illuminate us with a reason.

That's what this thread is about. I don't want to comment anymore on the matter as I had to step in when I saw you personally attack guy. Then you had to throw another insult my way in the process.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 07:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Was unaware of the Riders newer stance being instruments of God. I dont follow Ghost Rider very much, but by the sounds of it, he would win.

Hard to vote against Thanos in a thread like this, but its understandable now knowing the circumstances.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 12:26 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thumb up

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 12:31 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Hey Guy.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 12:33 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

How are u buddy

I don't like the direction Marvel has taken Sentry

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 12:57 AM
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Thats been changed now

The Riders powers come straight from God himself.

Really?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but who as in "God"? TOAA? Or is there a Christian God in Marvel as well?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 01:00 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Apparently a christian god.... Full of Angels and everything....
And As for griders there were many... Not sure on the exact nuner uf it was dozens or more of g riders on earth... And then the g riders were if I remember right being killed by Danny ketch. Or some such. Tbh I read them and tosse them. I hated the direction of the storyline.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 01:19 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rotiart
Apparently a christian god.... Full of Angels and everything....
And As for griders there were many... Not sure on the exact nuner uf it was dozens or more of g riders on earth... And then the g riders were if I remember right being killed by Danny ketch. Or some such. Tbh I read them and tosse them. I hated the direction of the storyline.

Is this Christian God as powerful as the Biblical Christian God? If so, then isn't He the supreme power of the Omniverse and not TOAA????

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 01:20 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by guy222
How are u buddy

I don't like the direction Marvel has taken Sentry

Me neither. Its been a long hard road for Bob. He's just about the equivalent of the Rhino anymore for goodness sakes. Hopefully he'll show up and have a decent showing against Thor when the DA's take him on. Doubt it.

Bendis says he has big plans for him soon, but I dont know whether to be happy or scared. We'll see soon enough I guess. Peace buddy.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 01:43 AM
guy222
With my gal

Agreed

Have a blessed one

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 02:28 AM
Squirrel Fart

There is a ignore option for people like Quan.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 02:56 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Nuul
There is a ignore option for people like Quan.
He is referring to herochat. Those who want to ignore me should keep my name out of their mouths.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 03:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Is this Christian God as powerful as the Biblical Christian God? If so, then isn't He the supreme power of the Omniverse and not TOAA????

As far as I know the "christian" god and angels are just another pantheon like the olympians, asgardians in marvel.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 05:33 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

I think things have gone a little too far in this thread for no real reason.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 06:40 AM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by rotiart
Tbh I read them and tosse them. I hated the direction of the storyline.

Well it all make sense

Surely the end of Ketch's run for the Ghost Rider is a hint with Noble Kale......Angel of Death.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 07:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Kandy
As far as I know the "christian" god and angels are just another pantheon like the olympians, asgardians in marvel.

Which makes absolutely no sense...

And what happened to GR? I mean, people are now comparing him to Thanos...did he really get that powerful?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 08:38 PM
TheOneFirestorm

Ghost Rider with the demon in control would beat Thanos. Ghost Rider avenges the innocent, Thanos is guilty with mountains of blood the innocent would be avenged.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Mar 11th, 2013 04:28 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote