KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Would A Director's Cut Of Superman Returns Make It Better?

Would A Director's Cut Of Superman Returns Make It Better?
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
super pr*xy

is say die hard fans because they-- we-- are the only ones to see the good things about superman returns. and yes, tht film did ruin it, too, for the die hards because we are so used to the lex-vs-superman thing that it became stale.

on a different note.. go yankees..

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 02:51 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
I tied a towel around my neck when i was a child..pretending to be superman... and since i was old enough to read...i have been collecting superman comics....i have even bought novels...merchandise...you name it.......Superman Returns was not for the die hard fans at all...quite the opposite...it screwed them.....it was worse than a bad movie.....it was a big ego trip by singer...hoping to put his mark upon the man of steele...that was no movie made for die hard fans!...i am truly glad you found something in the movie that pleased you....or that made you find it for die hard fans.....but i cant....sorry...i dont buy it

i did the same thing as a kid. Singer, not so much. he never read superman comics and only knew of superman from the first donner movie (admitted in interview). I doubt he watched the george reeves version either like he cliamed cause that version had about the most testosterone.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 05:15 PM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

It's long - they should make it longer; just go for it. Include the sequence when Clark is examining all the rubble of Krypton.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 10:26 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
newark

In my opinion, a bad movie is a bad movie end of.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 07:29 AM
newark is currently offline Click here to Send newark a Private Message Find more posts by newark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote