KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Sign Up

Old Man Wolverine Sign Up
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

very carefully

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:03 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Wade Wilson
Alias: Deadpool
Identity: Known
Height: Not short
Weight: Not fat
Powers: Healing factor and immunity to telepathy
Gadgets/weapons: Teleporting device, two katanas, two smgs and a pistol. Standard equipment.
Appearence:
Biography

Not even Wade knows what he's been doing for all of these years.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:15 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

funniest bio i've ever read, all it needed was a "nuff said" at the end

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:20 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

true... nearly everyone that's anyone knows about DP big grin

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:28 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Richard Rand
Alias: Immortal Iron Fist
Age: 61 (looks like a man in his prime due to the mystical nature of his chi)
Identity: known
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 180
Powers: various abilities gained through mystical chi (most notably enhancing physical attributes and strikes. Healing oneself and others, sensing life signatures, enhanced senses, able to absorb certain energy types. and various other tricks such as hypnotizing people and merging consciousness.
Gadgets/weapons: Two semi-automatic pistols that he infuses with chi energy
Appearance: looks like this (please log in to view the image)
but wears this (please log in to view the image)
Biography: The son of the last Iron Fist Danny Rand, and his wife Misty Rand(maiden name Knight). Danny and his family avoided the fighting going on around the time of his birth for 5 years. At that point they were found, so Danny, Luke Cage, And Jessica Cage sent Misty and their the children of both families through the mystical gateway to Kun'Lun. Danny was gravely injured as they entered and was dragged on the other side As Luke and Jessica continues to fight. Once there he used the last of his energy to destroy the gate and died when Richard plunged his hands into Danny's heart in order to absorb the chi. It was the first time a person received the powers of the Iron Fist without going through the ritual. Over the next years Richard lived with his mom in Kun'Lun, the people there mostly shunned them because they were outsiders. But he was trained by his great aunt there, Yu-Ti (the leader of the city), and Davos (formerly known as the Steel Phoenix) in order to become a true Iron Fist. 10 years later he went through the ritual and killed the dragon Shao-Lou without having to cut off his chi source like all before him. He became and Iron Fist and chose an outfit based on the one Orson Randall wore (who was basically his great grandfather). He defended Kun'Lun from many threats from that point until the day they went to war with the city of the Crane. It was a long and brutal war ended with most of Kun'Lun being destroyed by the crane Mother and Davos who quickly switched sides when his powers returned. Around the same time his 33rd birthday came and the Iron Fist killer sought to devour his heart. In order to give him the master what the book of Iron Fist had to offer, his mother gave her life trying to fight the killer off. Her death gave him just the time he needed and he brutally killed the monster that hunted him. Directly after he confronted both Davos and Crane Mother at the same time; after a long and viscous fight he killed both of them. He then went to the city of the Crane and burned it to the ground to make sure nothing such as that ever happened again. He waited in Kun'Lun until the bridge to Earth formed once more and left to set things right back in his father's home.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:31 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Very carefully doesn't really make me want to join, if you ssystem seems good I'll hitch a ride on this bus, so to speak.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:41 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

everyone so far approved btw

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:48 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Do you know what a system is?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:52 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Savez-vous ce une plaisanterie?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 04:59 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'm not French

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:12 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

neither am i

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:15 AM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

EH you're funny

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:20 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

hehe, i've always uspected i am

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:21 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

So have I

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:30 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

enough kiss-assing you two, except you trinity, please continue, are you in this or are you out

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:32 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Again what kind of system are you using, I mean this is a HOSTED Role Play?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:33 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

not really a system, just look at the marvel one

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:34 AM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
enough kiss-assing you two, except you trinity, please continue, are you in this or are you out

'scuse me??? I'm not kiss assing, you make me laugh, just thought I should share that with the others...

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:43 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

lol

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 05:49 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

kk why don't you just tell me?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 06:03 AM