KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Sign Up

Old Man Wolverine Sign Up
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

out of curiosity... when will we start rping?

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 06:13 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

shortly, just about when i make my other character/s (depends)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 07:29 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name; Denis Diderot
Alias: Voltaire
Age; 18 (very close to 19)
Gender; male
Height: 6'
Weight; 180 pounds
Body Type: muscular
Powers; terrakenisis
Bio; he was born in a small town in the canadian rocky mountains, lower BC. he grew up, discovering his powers at a surprisingly early age and trained himself slightly, he used meditation to get in touch with it. Mentally he was very mature, reading "the republic", and "beyond good and evil" at age 8. he believed himself to be some sort of modern day Budha except with different beliefs. At age 16 his family moved for to a mining town for work. he got a job with his dad working in an underground mine, he was just over 16. His parents only let him do it because they really needed the money and knew with his gift he would be completely safe.
While Wolverine was travelling to find a new team he had already found a few members and came across Dens’ town, coincidentally when Denis had gotten tired of being oppressed by his area’s ruler and attempted a rebellion and although was very planned out, would have ultimately failed if wolverine, and what team he had at the time hadn’t stepped in and tipped the scales drastically. Denis was very grateful, but was damaged by the fact that his parents died in the rebellion and he blamed himself. Denis decided to join the team and has strangely enough become somewhat a therapist for Wolverine, after a long time of trying to get inside that is.

(please log in to view the image)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 05:46 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name; Brucey
Alias: none
Age; 13
Gender; male
Height: 4” 8’
Weight; 125 pounds
Body Type: muscular
Powers; (basically Hulk, except all the time, not an idiot and not as bad temper)
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Sense of Direction/Homing

Bio: the only surviving member of the Banner/Hulk family. He was just a toddler when Wolverine hacked through his family, and although doesn’t remember the actual event knows of it and has grown up believing Wolverine was in the right, and has become the adopted son of wolverine. He is surprisingly fond of Wolverine considering what he did, wolverine has even noted that the kid should absolutely hate him, but just doesn’t. He is the first member on Wolverine’s team and has developed a sibling rivalry with his adopted sister, who is considerably older than him.
Brucey like his grandfather has some anger issues, however Wolverine is making some good progress on helping him control the anger, after Denis came along he started teaching Brucey meditation and focusing on the anger to control it.
Appearance: except with actual however simple clothing. He also doesn’t have an alternate form
(please log in to view the image)

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 06:39 AM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
kk why don't you just tell me?

i believe it will be somewhat like SWGAW, love.

Im not sure though. I dont think Eh has ever made a Hosted RP before. I cant be sure though. So dont hold me to that.

In other words, he will be in control of everything except our chars.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 05:50 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

mwahahaa

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 06:38 PM
DangerousBeauty

alias: Kotsu

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 08:12 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I'll join at a later point if that is ok, EH?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:07 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

maybe.....alright fine, but we gotta keep our love hidden this time

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:08 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

lol, ok... *grins* I'll just go find the character sheet...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:10 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

first page

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:11 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Duh

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:12 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name: Kevin Johnson
Alias: ShatterPoint
Weight: Meduim build
Height: 185cm
Power: Can cause any hard surface (including the ground) to shatter and crumble from shockwaves. Can also hyper concentrate the shockwave to throw people through the air but will lose all awareness to his surroundings and is his greatest weakness.
bio: Wakes up in an underground military/research base.
Appearance: Tattered jeans, a black T-Shirt and a leather jacket, an leather gloves. Sandy brown hair, and blue eyes. A scar on the right side of his lip.

When he first awakens he is in a military jumpsuit/overall.

Hows that.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 25th, 2009 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:27 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

so his power is to create quakes?
need more detail, and picture or appearence greatly appreciated

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:33 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Yes in theory, but in any medium; rock, air, water, soil, heck even honey if you wanted to take to to exterem. As long as there is some kind of surface. Edited the bio thingy.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Nov 25th, 2009 at 03:39 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:34 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

you can give him some more power if you like, like a second power or something, theres gonna be one guy where we go up against most of the dead super-heroes

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:45 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name: Janet Maximoff
Alias: Blaze
Identity:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 137lbs
Powers:
Speedster-Because Blaze is an speedster her powers allow her to run around enemies as an blur.Along with this she has Superhuman agility.
Blaze often uses her speed through her hands also.Pushing her hands foward at top speed and sunddenly stopped can push enemies within 4feet back.
gadgets/weapons:none
Skills:Judo,Dancing,Gymnastics
Appearence:
Biography:Born the duaghter of Quicksilver and an unknown mutant mother that was also an speedster Blaze couldn't help but to gain her parents powers.THough she was raised by her mother how was an villain and belived her father was one she turned to the side of good.Her age is due to her mother going back in time for her own personal reasons.
opps wrong link

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Nov 25th, 2009 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:51 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

indeed, it's blank stick out tongue

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:01 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:02 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Name: Kevin Johnson
Alias: ShatterPoint
Weight: Meduim build
Height: 185cm
Power: Can cause any hard surface (including the ground) to shatter and crumble from shockwaves. Can also hyper concentrate the shockwave to throw people through the air but will lose all awareness to his surroundings and is his greatest weakness. He can even create shock waves in the air, and in the extreme can cause the bones of a creature to shatter, and can tear apart bodies with shockwaves from inside them. However he will lose all thoughts about his surroundings evenas far as to forget his surroundings for half a minute after.
bio: Wakes up in an underground military/research base.
Appearance: Tattered jeans, a black T-Shirt and a leather jacket, an leather gloves. Sandy brown hair, and blue eyes. A scar on the right side of his lip. When he first awakens he is in a military jumpsuit/overall.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:08 AM