KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread

Old Man Wolverine Rp Thread
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Aiso laughed. "Very nice. Thats the best body check I've ever seen." She smiled. "You gonna tell us where Spider has Logan?"

Spider smiled and blew him a kiss. "Now then. Where were we before you got mouthy?... Oh ya!" She picked up a balde and slammed it through his hand and into the wall. "You were calling names."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:21 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Rufus was slightly confused, spider-*****'s place was known to everyone around here, it was her building, and like the King Pin before her she made it known.
"he's in her building," he told her as he started to walk out but stopped when he was between them and the door.
"but can't let you through now can i?" he told em cracking his knuckles
~~~
wolverin erked when she stabbed him
"you weren't that good a kisser anyways"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Last edited by (>^^)> on Dec 1st, 2009 at 06:35 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:29 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Aiso licked a claw. "Richard?" She smiled. "You want him?"

Spider yanked out the blade. "You seemed to believe it." She dug the blade deep into his torso and pulled it across his stomach.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:41 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus shook her head, "No, he's mine." Thinking back to the gagging situation earlier. He was about to pay.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:45 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Aiso grinned. "Have at it."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:46 AM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus features curled into a sadistic smirk as she flattened her wings, her entire body was tensed as she flung out a well toned arm ending in a thick tight fist right at Rufus followed by her body whipping around followed by both her palms flattened into hardened boards, hitting both his right shoulder and his left kidney simultaneously.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 01:20 PM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Richard stood there watching as Angelus attacked the lackey known as Rufus, she seemed to have things under control and if not he would just quickly kill the man. For now though he waited for her to kill the man, he hoped it wouldn't take to long otherwise it would stall their progress.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 02:44 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"So Bruce, I'm calling you Bruce because the Y at the end of your name makes you sound like some helpless two year old. Anyway, how did it feel to use some dirty words?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 05:13 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

brucey thought for a moment
"about as good as your face i geuss"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 05:26 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"That's good to hear seeing as my face was between your mother's legs and her face between mine. So keep it up and you'll be a sailor in no time."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:45 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

brucey did not fully understand what wade was talking about, but figured it was something dirty, so he just smiled and started for the door.
"come on then"

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:51 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Rufus took both hits and stumbled back, heshook then went to throw a superhuman punch at angelus, shouting
"die *****" (real original eh rufus)
but a sharp spike of rock shot into his face and through his head. mellow and unphased by just killing a guy, denis walked by and over rufus' dead body.
"he was wasting our time, lets go get Wolverine" he told them. he walked out front to the stadium, and started looking for the truck.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 08:16 PM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Angelus didn't have a problem with Denis stepping in, she spat on the now dead body of Rufus before jogging out behind her 'team mate' and looking up at the now dark sky, Jacob wasn't here yet and that made her slightly nervous. Something wasn't right and she wanted to find him but for the moment she needed to help find Wolverine and free him.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 08:21 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

He got up and started his way towards the door. He was on the clock now so he would do things to help them now. After the day they would have to pay him again.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 09:01 PM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Jacob turned slightly as he heard Brucey and the stranger speak, he nodded toward the strangely dressed stranger, "I'm Jacob... nice to have you with us. Now... can you fly? Teleport? Phase? I only ask because we need to get to the spider-bitches lair as soon as possible. That's where Wolverine and possibly the others are being held. We need to break them out and get this mission back on track." It wasn't a worry to him about getting their on his own, he'd take Brucey if needed and the stranger would have to find his fastest way there because carrying Brucey and this man would be too much, and they'd never be able to avoid the scanners with two passengers.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:36 PM
Bladewind

Shadowcrawler smiled, at last they were getting a move on. "Ten bucks says they're going for the lair of Spider-*****"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:11 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"I can get there my own way, I don't know you yet Jacob if that is your real name so I don't think I should tell you about my teleportation device that would speed this little crusade up. Nope, not going to say a word about it and how I could be all up in their faces so fast like C.J. from San Andreas!" This Jacob guy was too serious like Wolverine and the rest but he'd get by just fine eventually. Actually Jacob didn't bother him at all, Wade was in his own world right now.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 08:55 PM
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

Jacob nodded slightly, "How many can you transport with that belt of yours?" He asked in an honest and straight forward manner. He didn't have time for games as they'd wasted enough time already.

Angelus glanced back at the man behind them all, he'd once been a captive here also before her voice had crumbled the holding cell he'd once been encased in, she nodded at his statement, "If money mattered any more, I'd take you up on that. But you're not wrong... that's probably where we'd find him."

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 05:21 AM