KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which color ring?

Which color ring?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
I know. I would most likely be chosen by a Red or Yellow ring.
You instilling fear in others laughing

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:28 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by iceman24567
You instilling fear in others laughing
Originally posted by Board Walker
9. badabing - the mod of cruelty

If you only knew...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:35 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

laughing

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:38 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
We're not supposed to choose based on what we want, but rather what we identify ourselves in. Like whow I'd like a green ring, but I don't have much willpower. I'm more of a greed guy.

Red or Blue for me, then.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:40 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

You'd all get violet.

Queers

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:58 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Red, because in a given day, I say: fffffffffuuuuuuuuu- or FML more than eight times.

But unrealistically speaking........... BLACK LIKE MY HEARTTTTTT!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:10 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Green but im not that much of a nice person so yellows more a fit

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:11 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Martian_mind
You'd all get violet.

Queers

mad

(please log in to view the image)

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:12 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Indigo or Violet

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 12:13 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I'd almost definitely end up with yellow or red. I'd want green or yellow but really donno if I'd have what it takes to push it as it needed. But as for fear I love scaring the shit outta people and can only imagine all the kinds of ways I'd make people I deemed "bad" crap themselves with a ring like that.

As for red. It takes allot to get me pissed. I suppress ALLOT of those emotions and deny them completely but when someone does manage to push me past that point, all that bottled up rage explodes exponentially!

When i get to that point I tend to really wanna make whoever got me there to really pay n suffer for ****ing with me! mad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 01:48 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Which color ring?

Yellow, Indigo or Green, the rest except violet (sometimes) are meaningless.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 02:28 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

I would be really hoping for a green ring to come and find me, so I'd be sought out by a blue ring. But I'd be pretty pissed off and angry with that because it's kind of useless on it's own, so then I would be chosen by a red ring. Once I had a red ring people would really be afraid of me and what I can do, so with my ability to instill fear I would be sought out by a yellow ring. By now I'm getting kind of greedy - now that I've got three I want the whole set - so the next one that chooses me is an orange ring. By this time I'm powerful enought to beat the crap out of a Green Lantern and just take his damn ring. I decide the indigo and violet rings would look a bit gay and don't bother with them.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 02:53 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I'd get violet

but I want red...

Perhaps I can pull a spaceage D&D alignment and be Chaotic Compassion for both, so I can puke blood and speak in a mysterious language AT THE SAME TIME!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 03:40 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Kero_Co
I'd get violet

but I want red...

Perhaps I can pull a spaceage D&D alignment and be Chaotic Compassion for both, so I can puke blood and speak in a mysterious language AT THE SAME TIME!

=

(please log in to view the image)

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 03:58 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Blue
I always hope I get higher then a 50 on my test. It works stick out tongue it goes up to 65 big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 05:15 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I'd probably get green. Like Digi, I'm not a very angry or greedy person and I have a low capacity for all those other colors. I'm usually pretty objective and stable. At least when I'm being serious.

The only problem, and I don't know if this has changed for Green Lanterns, except for the Sinentro/Green Lantern Corps war, is the inability to kill. Sometimes the most logical option is to pop a cap.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:25 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I'd probably get green. Like Digi, I'm not a very angry or greedy person and I have a low capacity for all those other colors. I'm usually pretty objective and stable. At least when I'm being serious.

The only problem, and I don't know if this has changed for Green Lanterns, except for the Sinentro/Green Lantern Corps war, is the inability to kill. Sometimes the most logical option is to pop a cap.

You say that and then you have a lawn-full of scared shitless misc. items sad

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:27 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Red or Yellow

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:37 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Scythe
Red, because in a given day, I say: fffffffffuuuuuuuuu- or FML more than eight times.

laughing

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:41 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Green or Yellow for me..cuz they are the coolest. they are the only ones ive seen making awesome constructs..everybody esle is just mostly shooting energy..oh and my imagination is boundless....even by GL standards

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 06:47 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote