KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (Arkham City)

Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (Arkham City)
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He'll still be a DLC anyway right?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 05:26 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

yea but there was speculation that he, robin and the DLC Batman Skins price will jump after release so i per-ordered all of the DLC at gamestop. On the days they are released i am supposes to get my code via the internet so i have instant access

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 09:30 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I have 100% completion for arkham city now!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 04:07 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Same here, minus getting all the Riddler's Revenge medals as Catwoman (which I'm like at 58% now when you add the ones I got on both ranked and campaign maps). I'll take my sweet ass time with her though. Hate doing the predator maps (especially the extreme ones) as her because there's like no sonic batarang or somethin' to use as a diversion. >.> Hoping Robin and Nightwing will be more forgiving in the gadget department.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 07:51 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

thumb up Awesome! and since i have the entire original 1000/1000 including my proudest achievement "Perfect Knight day 2"! im taking my time on the DLC also. I believe I have 100 points out of 150 points for catwoman. I also hope Nightwing and robin have better gadgets! but catwoman wouldn't have as cool as gear as them so i say they will lol

So everyone knows if you want to 100% this game the list is as follows....

to get 100% on this game you have to
Beat the Main Story
beat New Game Plus
all the side missions on both the main story and new game plus

all riddler trophies, riddles, destructible objects, physical challenges and upgrades(as batman and you only need this stuff in main story because it over laps to new game plus)

and get all possible medals on riddlers revenge (ranked challenges and campaign(this is the hardest part imo)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2011 10:54 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
thumb up Awesome! and since i have the entire original 1000/1000 including my proudest achievement "Perfect Knight day 2"! im taking my time on the DLC also. I believe I have 100 points out of 150 points for catwoman. I also hope Nightwing and robin have better gadgets! but catwoman wouldn't have as cool as gear as them so i say they will lol

I see, figured as much. That's good though.

And will Nightwing have those two Riddler's Revenge achievements like Catwoman and Robin do when he comes out on Tuesday after Halloween? Will try him out either way, but still.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2011 04:57 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Yes he will also have 2 achievements similar to robins.

I don't know all of his gadgets but i do know nightwing will have his batons and they will have electric ability's, and he will have darts that shoot from his wrist.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2011 02:58 PM
Darth Martin

Anybody else get a Batman Returns vibe from this game?

The winter snow weather, Penguin, Catwoman, some of the selections from the score, etc.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2011 06:18 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I WANT A NIGHTWING SPIN OFF GAME!!!!!!!!!

after using him i really want one....

Old Post Nov 1st, 2011 07:14 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I was so going to get this game but back up. I'm on budget and I have MW3 and Skyrim coming soon...plus I have to Conventions to attend so...no way.

I maybe the only the Bat-Fanboy on this planet that haven't played both Batman Games....sucks to be me.

Meh!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 01:19 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

You dropped both Batman AAs for MWs, wtf is wrong with you?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 02:09 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by WanderingDroid
I was so going to get this game but back up. I'm on budget and I have MW3 and Skyrim coming soon...plus I have to Conventions to attend so...no way.

I maybe the only the Bat-Fanboy on this planet that haven't played both Batman Games....sucks to be me.

Meh!

Blaspemy!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 02:21 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by The Nuul
You dropped both Batman AAs for MWs, wtf is wrong with you?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 02:57 AM
Darth Martin

Bruh, Modern Warfare 3 will likely be the same run-of-the-mill shooter with the same multiplayer and another underwhelming campaign mode. Arkham City is a MUST HAVE especially if your a die-hard Batman fan.

Modern Warfare 2 was cool and all, but Arkham Asylum is better no doubt. Arkham City>Arkham Asylum.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 04:02 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2011 06:56 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

who else has been using Nightwing?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 09:44 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Have currently played most of his maps in chronological order up to natural selection (extreme). Taking my time with him like with Catwoman, but I do love his darts and that one combo move of his that shocks most enemies at once. Seems I get higher scores with him than with Batman sometimes too.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2011 11:21 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

yea no doubt! Nightwing is a real bad@$$ in this game! he seems much faster and his gadgets are beast! I already got both of his achievements lol. i wanted to go slow but i was having so much fun!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:02 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Just got both of his achievements as well, along with the Riddler's Revenge Catwoman ones shortly before that. Hers was harder without question. Getting a headshot with all three of Nightwing's darts on Top of the World (extreme) wasn't as hard to time right as I thought it would be, surprisingly, once I refrained from trying to headshot the armored guards.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2011 09:32 AM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
who else has been using Nightwing?
Me. He sucks in the invisible predator challenges compared to Batman but is great in the combat challenge rooms.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2011 12:17 PM