KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable

Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable
Started by: supremthor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zeel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Because that goes against the entire history and understanding of Thor. Thor isn't that powerful. So either Thor used magical shields or it was PIS, simple as that.

stupidest post i have ever read.

thor supes and cap are all about the same as being durable. Supes is prolly the most durable agaisnt blunt attack and thor and cap very close behind him.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2009 11:48 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable

Originally posted by zeel
stupidest post i have ever read.

thor supes and cap are all about the same as being durable. Supes is prolly the most durable agaisnt blunt attack and thor and cap very close behind him.

The only reason I even consider Superman to survive in the core of the Sun is because that is his power source. If it weren't then I would claim PIS to that too.

I change my mind SS can indeed survive in the core of the sun without it being PIS. This is because he can absorb sufficient energy to increase his durability (just like Superman).

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 03:54 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Juntai
Lower than being arrested by the police!?
Made me think of this.
(please log in to view the image)

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

I am now certain that h1a8 is doing this deliberately to irritate people. i honestly have never seen such a combination of so many unbelievably idiotic posts. My God........

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:23 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable

Because that goes against the entire history and understanding of Thor. Thor isn't that powerful. So either Thor used magical shields or it was PIS, simple as that.

lmfao.

This retard thinks that Namor can kill Loki with punches and he's talking about the history of Thor.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:25 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

h1ni needs to go seriously

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 06:18 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You guys are so jealous.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 07:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Why are you guys still responding to h1a8's post? it's not like he's actually been able to post anything of substance in the forums. Ignore him.

Remember: Never argue against an idiot- he'll bring you down to his level and then beat you with experience...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 08:49 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wow, I'm not even going to respond to that last post... even though there is so much wrong with it... so much.

Every single feat of Surfer's/Thanos'/Thor's is pis... imagine that.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 08:56 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Superman Vs Thor vs SS vs Marvel Who's more Durable

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lmfao.

This retard thinks that Namor can kill Loki with punches and he's talking about the history of Thor.

Who said Namor could kill Loki with punches? Because certainly I didn't.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 09:23 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Blanket
Wow, I'm not even going to respond to that last post... even though there is so much wrong with it... so much.

Every single feat of Surfer's/Thanos'/Thor's is pis... imagine that.

No, only a very very few of them are. I don't believe Thanos has any PIS feats though (except the Odin one).

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 09:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Lower than being arrested by the police!?
Not canon.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 02:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by quanchi112
Not canon.
Perhaps you should read the post I quoted.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 06:48 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Originally posted by Mindset
Made me think of this.
(please log in to view the image)

LMFAO laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 08:17 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Perhaps you should read the post I quoted.
I did.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 03:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

I wonder.... has h1a8 ever been even warned?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 06:04 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I wonder.... has h1a8 ever been even warned?

For what? There is no trolling in my posts.

I believe in what I say and back it up. Trolling is the opposite.

Last edited by h1a8 on Dec 28th, 2009 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 08:37 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

For what? There is no trolling in my posts.

I believe in what I say and back it up. Trolling is the opposite.
Trolling is also ignoring what everyone says, or what is proven and still going with what you were saying originally.

EX: 'Superman can't fly'
*scan of Superman flying*

'Superman can't fly.'

BTW, I'm not sure if "PIS!!!!" actually backs up anything... erm

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 08:48 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Blanket
Trolling is also ignoring what everyone says, or what is proven and still going with what you were saying originally.

EX: 'Superman can't fly'
*scan of Superman flying*

'Superman can't fly.'

BTW, I'm not sure if "PIS!!!!" actually backs up anything... erm

I never ignored any one's post ever (not intentially anyway). I always have an argument against every member who presents evidence (unless I agree).

I claim PIS to certain things because they contradict the vast majority of a character's showings. For example, their is no way in hell Thor, BRB, Gladiator, etc. can hit with Supernova force. Them hitting with planetary force is acceptable but still iffy, but Supernova force? NO WAY! Yet all of them can knock the living hell out of SS with their slams and mightiest of blows. This contradicts SS surviving a Supernova at ground zero.

In this post I was nice and explained why is was PIS. Naturally, the burden is one those who don't believe it is PIS to prove it (by showing sufficient other evidence to support it). Just because it happened in comics doesn't mean it is valid.

What makes it valid is if it occurred sufficient enough times or can be logically deduced from something either well defined or something that has occur sufficient enough times.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 09:07 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I never ignored any one's post ever (not intentially anyway). I always have an argument against every member who presents evidence (unless I agree).

I claim PIS to certain things because they contradict the vast majority of a character's showings. For example, their is no way in hell Thor, BRB, Gladiator, etc. can hit with Supernova force. Them hitting with planetary force is acceptable but still iffy, but Supernova force? NO WAY! Yet all of them can knock the living hell out of SS with their slams and mightiest of blows. This contradicts SS surviving a Supernova at ground zero.

In this post I was nice and explained why is was PIS. Naturally, the burden is one those who don't believe it is PIS to prove it (by showing sufficient other evidence to support it). Just because it happened in comics doesn't mean it is valid.

What makes it valid is if it occurred sufficient enough times or can be logically deduced from something either well defined or something that has occur sufficient enough times.
Ya, your only argument was "PIS!!"

How do you know they can knock around Surfer with their mightiest blows? And how does a 'IMO' answer equal it contradicting Surfer's history?
And how would we even know if they can do that anyway, since if they did, it'd be labeled PIS by you?
Editor's note: Nova the far weaker herald of Galactus can destroy a sun...

Ya, in this post you explained why it was pis, with the magical 'IMO' argument, but in every other post you didn't. Simply claimed it was pis... simply claimed EVERYTHING was pis.

The problem is, I said multiple high durability feats, and I could ramble on even more about them. You claimed every feat was pis, and said Surfer not amping himself couldn't take a planet destroying attack... Is this not trolling? Hell, you even said Surfer surviving in the core of a sun couldn't happen... after multiple times it happened...

That is correct. Just because Marvel wrote it, it doesn't make it valid...

You mean like the numerous high durability feats of Surfer that were called PIS?

This calls for an experiment. Let's see what happens.

Surfer survived a super nova uninjured.
Surfer has taken every Hulk attack to no effect (except when he was double depowered and Hulk cheapshotted him)
Surfer took Beta Ray Bill's full on hammer swings to no effect
Surfer flies through suns just because he can
Surfer took multiple attacks from Tenebrous and Aegis and was still awake, and then was exposed to the Crunch's energies.
Surfer took Korvac's cosmic bolt to no effect (which was said to be able to destroy a planet)
Surfer was able to fight inside a black hole
Surfer barely able to walk stayed awake for multiple pages of a pissed off WM beating on him
Surfer withstood a couple blows from a being that both Thanos and Galactus wanted it's power
etc

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 09:29 PM