KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » 2004ers, Report In!

2004ers, Report In!
Started by: eezy45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
oatcakes

I doubt anyone remembers but I used to post under *Danii* and DeepPink around '03 and '04! Thought I'd have a wee look and see whether it was all still going, and it is smile
Totally forgot my old password though, hah.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 01:36 AM
oatcakes is currently offline Click here to Send oatcakes a Private Message Find more posts by oatcakes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

DANII!!! THERE YOU ARE!
Instantly, ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2011 01:44 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Wow, I sounded enthusiastic stick out tongue it was late.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2011 03:41 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

*sneaks in quietly*

*oh shhh, i just slammed the door...uhm, hi?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 03:01 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Smodden zorro

Sorry, I just rediscovered this tricky "More Smilies"-Link.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 10:35 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Not to forget custom smilies...

Hey Smod! big grin Jesus, everyone is coming back smile

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:37 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

just keep coming back...lol
EXA hey lady
and eezy you sly dog... shifty

Old Post Feb 11th, 2011 05:29 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Innkeeper

Well hello, everybody.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:04 PM
The_Innkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The_Innkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The_Innkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Innkeeper

Y'all remember me?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2011 11:11 PM
The_Innkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The_Innkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The_Innkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Hello. smile

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 12:56 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

No, who's there ninja

great to see you here, man.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 03:38 AM
The_Innkeeper

It has been a long time!

'Ello Exa :-)

Eezy, well - you found me on Facebook. Still, hello!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 03:09 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

It's different on KMC. big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 05:34 PM
Elessea

Sauron! big grin (I know I talked to you on facebook the other day, but I agree that his is different. You are in the Tig-Party again eek! )

EDIT: I stand corrected, this is not the Tig Party. But you were there too, so close enough stick out tongue

Last edited by Elessea on Feb 14th, 2011 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 01:17 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I WANT 2004 BACK!!

boo.... growing up sucks, it really does. I mean I have to pay Tax now, and Bills, and have sex with ladies.... thats jist icky!!! wink

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2011 07:55 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

I had sex back then ninja

No, actually I suppose in 2004, I didn't stick out tongue it's not like THAT's why I would want to go back, tho.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 05:55 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I always tell myself to look forward and live in the present and work for a good future. but damn... 2003/2004 where quite something now that I think of it. But than again back then I was always fond of the early 90'es when I was a small kid and CHILDREN USED TO PLAY OUTSIDE! not wh0re the computers all day long like they do now hehe, Im quite happy that I got to experiance that now that I think of it, out 90% of the day only in to eat and change clothes! heh.

Thinking about the past can be quite a b1tch, on one side you very happy that you got a good past to think back on, on the other side, you are pissed of sometimes that you cant go back no matter how good the present is. a true case of the grass being greener on the other side smile

P.S hey all smile I really enjoyed my time here back when LOTR movies was still the flavor of the month smile

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 10:25 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bluesteel
OUTSIDE

'Outside'. Now that's a word I haven't heard in a long time... long time.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 01:32 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Note: I quoted Obi-Wan's line from Star Wars. The very first.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 01:39 AM
DanielLB
The Bad Wolf

Now that the Hobbit filming is well underway, and all these casting announcements, I think it's about time I spend 24/7 on here like the good ol' days!!
Who knows ... I may even finish the Battle of LOTR that we never finished all those years ago hahahaha!

http://cjbannister.users.btopenworld.com/Home.htm

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2011 08:15 PM
DanielLB is currently offline Click here to Send DanielLB a Private Message Find more posts by DanielLB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote